Thread: Elimination Chamber thoughts

NWA WCW WWF ECW TNA GFW CreativeWriter's Avatar

Elimination Chamber thoughts

I started my Sunday morning by watching WWF All American Wrestling, from 5/2/1993, and WWF Monday Night RAW, from 6/9/1997. I enjoyed both shows uniquely, each from their different places in time. Later on, I was treated to an excellent pre-show for Elimination Chamber. Mark Henry, and Rey Mysterio, though, did fumble their words at times. Still, these guests were sufficient pre-show guest panel members. I didn't mention The Miz, but I wish he was a part of the Elimination Chamber match, not a pre-show panel member. I was excited to see Elimination Chamber.

Larry "The Axe" Hennig accompanied Curtis Axel to the ring. I couldn't help but think, what if Mr. Perfect was Axel's tag team partner instead of Ryback? If only, that could've been. Yes, I know that he's dead. May God rest his soul. I have nothing against Ryback. I wish he didn't, reportedly, use Goldberg's moves, without permission. I went to the same elementary school as Ryan Reeves, also known as Ryback. He was 1 grade higher than me. He's a very humble, soft spoken guy. He was raised well. Him, and his sister Carly, were great kids. I wish Ryback was on track for a WrestleMania match with Goldberg. That would've suited his character well. I wear my Ryback Rules t-shirt proudly, with the WWE authentic, and Ryback picture stickers still on it.

I enjoyed the pre-show match. I still think Ryback should be involved in feuds with the likes of Batista, and Goldberg. A feud with Ryback should've been Batista's first feud since returning, not a Royal Rumble win, nor a match with Alberto Del Rio, on the setup PPV to WrestleMania. Curtis Axel, I think he should be feuding with Big E for the Intercontinental Title. Goldust, he ought to be somewhere in the mix for a top level mid-card push. Maybe a program with a returning RVD? Cody Rhodes, I don't think he's main event material. I don't even think he's top level mid-card, or mid-card. I think Cody's better suited for the agent, trainer, or career long tag team role. Funny, how that equals out to much of the same that his brother was doing, but the opposite is what I believe each brother should receive.

Jack Swagger versus Big E was hard to watch. I was glad when the match was over. I wish Jack Swagger could be utilized better, given his amateur wrestling background. The WWE wasted their time making him an ECW Champion, and World Heavyweight Champion, if they're going to make him lose to Big E for the IC belt. While watching this match, I thought of seeing a Jack Swagger versus Kurt Angle submission match. As for Big E, I think this IC title push, might be the biggest, and best, we see Big E be. I don't think the WWE will ever make him a WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Not while there's 2 belts as 1, right now. Maybe a World Heavyweight Champion, like Swagger was, but not a WWE Title holder. That's if the belts ever go back to being 2 separate titles.

The New Age Outlaws versus The Usos
    I liked the NAO back in the Attitude era. I supported them when they went to TNA. I supported their multiple WWE cameos. I supported them winning the Tag Team Titles. Now that their level of feel good excitement seems to have run its course, The Usos should've won the Tag Titles. They're young. The crowd is with them. They have an added female audience interested in them, due to Total Divas exposure. They were the hot team coming into the match, and leaving it. The crowd, and The Usos, looked disappointed with that finish.

Titus O'Neil versus Darren Young
    I think the WWE should carefully consider Titus' singles push. He has the size. He has the intelligence. I compare him to Ahmed Johnson. If you look carefully at his ring work, Titus is athletic, but he doesn't look very flexible. He looks awkward, when bending down, to pick up an opponent. I think the Prime Time Players should've stayed a team, and had battles over the Tag Titles with The Usos, NAO, and Goldust & Cody.

The Shield versus The Wyatt Family
    Roman Reigns has the superstar face, body, and look. They've even given him one of Super Man's moves. I really hope he doesn't become a main eventer until his mic skills are more polished. It's one thing to look the part, The Ultimate Warrior & Goldberg did that well, but it's another thing to be able to live up to the hype those looks create. I wish the US Title would be contested on Main Event. Dean Ambrose could rotate defending against Rowan, Harper, and Bray Wyatt, each week, leading to WrestleMania. Seth Rollins is a talented high flyer. Is it me, or does he resemble Alex Shelley, with long hair? This was an exciting match, from start to finish. The crowd was heavily involved. I would've rather seen Roman Reigns win it for The Shield, at the end, against all three Wyatt Family members.

Cameron Vs. AJ Lee
    I noticed a lot, more than 2, blown sequences, by Cameron, in this match. I don't think her abilities are anywhere near PPV match level, not wrestling, maybe as a manager. At the end of the match, I thought Tamina kicking AJ was another blown spot. It made me wonder if that was called in to the announce table, or the referee, at the last minute, to end the match, after a terrible, blown spot by Cameron. I wish there could be a Lita Vs AJ, Divas match, at WrestleMania. No other Divas on the roster really fit against AJ right now. Not even Tamina.

Batista Vs. Alberto Del Rio
    This didn't look to be the Batista of old. His entrance didn't even feel as grand as it used to, granted, it was him moving his body to pyro. Alberto Del Rio is a great worker. He tried his best to carry Batista to a decent showing. They even had nice pre-match, fake injury antics by Del Rio. Nothing could work for this match. I wanted to see Del Rio get the win, instead I was treated to a sloppy looking Batista Bomb. Thanks.

The Elimination Chamber Match
    If you would've told me Randy Orton was going to win, at the end, I could've done without watching it, at all. Not much to say about this, other than a few spots with the pod glass being used. There was rotational offense amongst all of the competitors. Daniel Bryan did a few repetitive moves. He looked like a hyperactive oompa loompa, panicking to save the other oompa loompas, from the fat girl, that waded across the milk chocolate river. Cesaro had a nice showing. I think he deserved to walk out of the Chamber with the 2 belts. Christian wasn't totally buried in this match. He got the pin on Sheamus. Maybe that sets up a WrestleMania match between Sheamus and Christian? Well, maybe a SmackDown match right?

At the end of it all, I can say I enjoyed the show. That's all that matters anyway, isn't it? I look forward to a "great day in the history of sports entertainment." After all, as bad as this show was, the WWE Network debuts today. Not only that, RAW should be very interesting tonight. Most post-ppv RAWs usually are. Here's to hoping for you, and for me, that we all get what we expected, when we open up our nice WWE Network present, and when we watch RAW tonight. Thanks for reading.

Hey there Mr. CreativeWriter and welcome to the column forums.

If I believe correctly, you were one of the initial contestants on The Voice? I'm glad you are stepping out and trying your writing out.

First things first, as it stands now, your column looks like just a plain wall of text. While something like that is good for a standard column (like tackling a single subject), it doesn't really appeal to me as a reader in a review setting. Something like Batista vs Alberto Del Rio looks much better than simply Batista vs Alberto Del Rio. It adds a bit of color to the eyesight, not to mention breaks up the column for the reader.

Another thing that I have noticed while reading your work is that, on the whole, the piece comes across as strongly negative of the product. And while you are entitled to your opinion (as is every other writer here), you will find that not a lot of people will enjoy reading just the negatives of the event. Maybe balance it out with some positivity and I think you'll find that soon enough, you'll have more people coming in to comment on your work.

It's a good first effort man. Take some time away, have a look at some other review columns that will be coming out in the next few days and take a couple of notes of the structure of their columns. You can certainly learn from those around you.

But above all else, have some fun. Please bear in mind that my first column was about 'Snitsky taking over Kane's spot as the resident monster'. I'll read your work again sir.

Hi, great to see you here. For some reason, I like your writing voice. It is concise and neat, bring your points across well. However, as Bago mentioned, this feels a bit negative, as you seem to say that "as bad as this show was", you enjoyed the show. That is ironic and puzzling, if the show was bad, why did you enjoy it? And if you enjoyed the show, why did you say that it is bad?

Jack Swagger versus Big E was hard to watch. I was glad when the match was over.
    Although I did not agree with the above statement, I want to see how you would explain your disdain for the match. There was no explanation, and you went on to say how Swagger is misused. It gave me an impression that the match was alright, and your dislike for the match actually stems from your fandom of Swagger and unhappiness from his current position as mid-card enhancement talent. It is kind of bias to judge the quality of a match from that. If the match is bad, do show some examples of why you felt so. Was the action too slow for your liking? Was Big E out of place when exchanging moves with Swagger? Was the match psychology lacking, or the story behind the match boring? These issues flowed through your column, many claims were made, but few were explained.

I really felt that this was overly negative. There has to be something good that caught your eye. For myself, I saw how WWE is presenting to the fans a landscape for the future. In one PPV, WWE showcased the future (Cesaro, Big E, Bryan, Usos, Wyatts and the Shield) brilliantly mixed in with the experienced wrestlers (Cena, Randy, NAOs). They also gave casual fans a look at Batista's return, and we all know how casual fans love returns of the old guard.

The EC match was filled with very good in-ring psychology (Christian immediate attack of Bryan's arm, Randy's stomp attacks on the limps of his challengers and then hiding in the pod, Sheamus and Cesaro trading upper cuts, showcasing their stiff hard hitting offences, etc). There were many good things in this PPV, and if you felt the show was bad, then a better over-arching argument would help to elevate this column to another level.

You already have the voice to write good columns, time to shine with more in-depth presentation of your reasoning.

I was going to give you some advice and some compliments, but you killed my buzz with your response there! So, there's no point in feedbacking you if you are 'qualified to write whatever you want, however you want'.

Just because you are new here and it might come as a surprise to you, but the CF is a community that runs on the power of feedbacks. Even the best among us are eager to receive feedback because they know the room for improvement never ceases to exist. You might be a student of English or write stuff for how long I don't care, you are certainly not a great column writer judging by the lack of clarity in your thoughts and there being no division to please the reader's eyes. Winnebago and Jacob just gave you a couple of tips and you ignore all that and say that you won't conform? Well, we will all help you a couple of times but if you show this kind of attitude again, the feedback will go away. There are a lot of writers working hard here to get a spot for themselves so check that attitude on the front door. I don't want to be rude here, I'm only advicing you against having such a view about yourself because you clearly have a lot to work on.

Its just sad that you had to say such a thing because you have a lot of potential as seen in this column, but man, that response was such a letdown. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Or else, you are your own master, what else can I say?

I can take whatever bull you pull out of your mouth to insult Subho, but the part about God-fearing is nonsense. I am myself a Christian by faith and very much active in the Church. My nickname was actually my way as a tribute to Jacob wrestling God in a test of faith. Check your bible.

To see a fellow Christian with such a lousy, self-entitled attitude, and to lecture me about using God's name in vain is kind of a low blow. I am embarrass for you, and the way YOU carried the Lord's name in vain. I hope you check not just your attitude, but also your entire self, out of the CF, cos with such an attitude, you will never improve. You think you can win the competition, when you can't even earn an ounce of respect around here, with people who yearn to help you? The readers on MP are much more vicious and they will chew your poor debut column apart and troll you to death. Anyone can talk big. Your two columns so far proved that you are really not good at columns as of now.
    If you are all that great at your craft, and proved it with your 2 debut columns, perhaps no one will have a right to feedback negatively. But the truth is, you lack experience in your column. You suck.

You talked about creative pieces, and how they are not columns. What a hypocrite, if you have the right to write whatever crap you want, why is it that Subho can't write creative columns that he wants?

Remember, before you list down your very admirable credentials in the forum again (like we give a crap about your website- making abilities), the Lord exalts the humble. Matthew 23:12 - For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Now pack up and leave.

This guy writes like Peter Stillman speaks, goddamn!

CW, you'll be very easy to dismiss. I understand not wanting to be "farmed" and I agree with that intent. The problem is that you tried to join the forums by entering a contest that was built on being farmed.

By the way, your writing isn't all too impressive. It doesn't take more than a cursory glance to see grammatical and punctuation errors in most of your posts.

I would be 100% behind your attitude if you could back it up. So far, you've proved that you need help more than most.

I agree with PEN on this one. You've not shown anything in the way of writing to be able to back up the attitude that you've shown to the more established writers on this site so far. It comes off a egotistical and confrontational and won't win you any views, or assistance in improving your writing for that matter.

As for your comment that creative pieces aren't columns, well to that you're dead wrong. Who are you to dictate what is and isn't a "column?" The definition of column has nothing to do with whether a piece of material is fact or fiction. In fact, the Columns Forum has awards each year for Creative Column of the Year.

If you want to hang around, you might want to check yourself or else you won't last around here.

The character from Paul Auster's City of Glass.

Did you used to post here fleetingly as 'philosopher'?

This was a poor column- which is ok, because most people's are poor the first time- but then the way you went on an unprompted rant about not needing feedback, and you being ready for the MP without "farming"...holy cow, you've just alienated your whole audience and shown dreadful ignorance to boot.

You are not ready for the main page. The fact you think you are is laughable. You would not have won The Voice even if Xan had let you in. And if you don't like the system as it stands, you know where the door is.

Quick question. Why would someone who dislikes creative columns call himself Creative Writer?

I like you.

I like the attitude of "I'm already good enough", confidence is a fantastic attribute to have in any walk of life.

I like you don't want to join the CF community, you're a lone wolf in a field of sheep (and a bear), and honestly, if you're good enough, you'll make the main page regardless of who you know. IF.

I like the way you write about wrestling, the content was fairly insightful and I believe that's the hardest thing to master. Sure, the actual "reviews" weren't really reviews, more a series of observations (which I guess is what a review is? But you know what I mean) that quite frankly, was different. A lot of people do reviews, and 99% of these have much more meat, so I'd suggest that you need to offer something a little different with the observations you have, get creative, which given you're a master of writing and named 'Creative Writer' shouldn't be too hard buddy. The sad fact is very few people will look at another review of yours if they are all like this, a few will of course but there is little to say someone should choose you over the hundreds available. getting creative doesn't mean adding graphics or colour or anything, get creative with the writing... Again, its your name!

Look, I wont give you a lecture about your attitude, or whether something you post would be how you would say it in real life. Hell, I've plenty of people that dislike me here. The only 'tip' I'll give is to read your column out-loud, you'll notice it far too stop start, and as a reader its very difficult to get through. This distracts from the educated content you have and makes us focus on why its so bad...

Assuming you'll believe us all to be simpletons for struggling to read your column I wont say more, but know that it's been a while since I have given feedback here, but I see something good potentially from you, and having an easy to read column is one unfortunately. Grammar/punctuation/whatever is only important here because you are writing to writers essentially, but in the main, small mistakes will be overlooked if the column flows well... This doesn't quite make it.

Being real like that is how to get ahead here. Its vitally important that you don't take feedback as a personal attack though, 99.9% of comments you get will offer advice, some is just more friendly than others. At the end of the day people want to read good columns about wrestling, so if they can help you write a better one, its win-win all around

I found myself to be more interested in the feedback than the actual column. Good marketing strategy.

What you need to know is that not being let into a contest you were late for does not invalidate doing things the old fashioned way- through hard work.

Your analogy of deciding to be confrontational because the CF proper is TNA and you needed to make a splash is wrong. The CF proper is what it's all about. The Voice is most certainly not 'WWE' as many of those writers are very new and joining to hone their craft rather than in any expectation of winning.

If you write good columns and respond to others around here, you might do ok. But you are, by my estimation, a minimum of two years of writing away from being considered for an MP spot, and bear in mind that even if you made it, many readers on the main page are far more troll like than anything you'll find in here, so if negative feedback upsets you, column writing on the Internet might not end up being the best hobby for you...

Hey CW, for a first column (or second, if you are the person who threw in their own entry in to The Voice - is that right?) this was pretty standard - white wall of text and lacking in a few key areas - but that's not a bad thing, and a lot of other columnists who are now doing really well around here have started in a similar way. These sort of PPV review columns are often difficult to do well because you have to jump from topic to topic between a lot of matches, and the difficulty is evidenced in what you've done - this is a bunch of thoughts, tangentially held together by the match titles from the PPV. I mean, look at your Shield vs Wyatts section:

Roman Reigns has the superstar face, body, and look. They've even given him one of Super Man's moves. I really hope he doesn't become a main eventer until his mic skills are more polished. It's one thing to look the part, The Ultimate Warrior & Goldberg did that well, but it's another thing to be able to live up to the hype those looks create. I wish the US Title would be contested on Main Event. Dean Ambrose could rotate defending against Rowan, Harper, and Bray Wyatt, each week, leading to WrestleMania. Seth Rollins is a talented high flyer. Is it me, or does he resemble Alex Shelley, with long hair? This was an exciting match, from start to finish. The crowd was heavily involved. I would've rather seen Roman Reigns win it for The Shield, at the end, against all three Wyatt Family members.
    In there alone you've covered four different topics, and only the last bit is actually about the match. You've got Reigns and what his pros and cons are, the state of the US title, Rollins' possible future and then the match. That's way too much to do in a short space like that, and if you're column is intended to review Elimination Chamber that should be the main drive. Whether you do that by describing each match with play-by-play (not something I'd recommend over a three hour broadcast) or by saying what you thought was good and bad about it - but a bunch of off topic thoughts then a cursory comment on the match aren't the way to go about it, to be honest. So, I'd say if you were to repeat this, think about some kind of structuring. A good example might well be Subho's recent Chamber review - it's got a reasonably light touch for each match, but gives enough detail in terms of actually reviewing it - or one of Maverick's Raw reviews, which are a bit more detailed but tend to focus on the key points rather than each individual match or segment.

Outside of the content, my biggest issue was the amount of commas you've got stilting the flow of your writing. There are too many sentences that look like this:

He looks awkward, when bending down, to pick up an opponent.
    Which are jarring to read. Whether that was the point or not I don't know, but it wasn't pretty and made this really, really hard to get through. That sentence above could just have been a single sentence without the two commas in it. Similarly, and this seems to be an issue with a lot of new writers as well, is that you've written a lot of short sentence - again, that is jarring and difficult to read. It's just off putting and kind of discomforting for me, as a reader, to have to get my head around that sort of thing as I read along.

So, improvements to be made for sure - flow stuff is best worked out by reading out loud to yourself, in my experience. Long pauses for full stops, short ones for commas, with an intake of breath for each. If you find yourself taking in too much and filling up with breath, you've probably got too many short sentences or commas there and should either merge sentences or remove commas, or revise your sentence in general. I'm interested to see what you could do outside of a review column, as there are some threads of interesting ideas in amongst what you've said - I'd especially be keen to read why you think Big E can't reach the very top of the company, for example, because that's something I personally would disagree with.

Anyway, keep at it, take the feedback on board and improve next time out. Heck, I wasn't very good when I started out in this place, but the feedback I got helped me improve immeasurably - it's probably the most important part of the CF, to be honest with you.
    Last edited by Oliver; 02-27-2014 at 07:11 AM.

#AlcoholicPowerRangers RantingRandall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Leo View Post
    I found myself to be more interested in the feedback than the actual column. Good marketing strategy.
    My thoughts exactly, lol

Hey, creative writer! I'd like to thank you for your feedback on my column. As for yours, I agreed with some things you brought up, and disagreed with other things. I don't see Cody finding success in anything other than the tag scene. Big E., on the other hand, I see a very bright future for him. As far as the Shield Vs. the Wyatts, I feel it was a passing of the torch. The big dogs handing over the keys to the new big dogs. This also shows that the WWE, rightfully so, feel that the Shield is ready to break up and move on to singles competition. While the Wyatts, are going to be the new powerful heel stable. I'm hoping that this leads to a Shield triple threat match at Wrestlemania next month. As far as your writing is concerned? The only piece of constructive criticism that i have is that you use far too many commas. I myself do the same thing. Which is why for my second column I had somebody, who is better with grammar than I, proof-read what i write to help me out with colons, semi colons, and commas. Like I said, this is just a thought. Take it or leave it. My advice to you, which was given to me by my proof reader, is think of commas as writings form of a "breath". When you're reading what you've wrote, see where you would take a breath, or a pause, if you were saying the sentence out loud. THAT'S where to put a comma. I liked what you wrote and look forward to reading more in the future. If you find the time, take a look at the second column that I just wrote. I'd love to get your feedback. That goes to everyone else out there in the LOP forums. I love feedback and criticism, and being new, I need all the criticism I can get! Take care, Nash "The Kayfabe Troll"

The Angles W/VFSTRIDER: Column 2- A Solution of Champions

Yo, Creative Writer,

This post originally had some simple praise and constructive feedback, along with a shameless plug for my second column. However, I hadn't read the other readers feedback and the massive shitstorm that had been created. It seems to have died down now due to your recent posts. Good for you. I felt compelled to do a rewrite of my original post and address some things that went down. I'm writing this in the feedback area, as opposed to Private Messaging you, because I feel like this is something other people should hear. Also, I see that this column has had quite a number of hits. While that is a good thing, and I wish you nothing but success, the people who I really hope read this are the people who are coming to this column because they heard "you gotta read these posts!" or "look at the crazy man". The people who are only going to read your future columns because they think that because they are being written by somebody with mental illnesses, it's "funny" and want to see you "freak out" in your replies. I'm telling you right now, there will be people like that. Not many, but some.

Know first that nothing I'm about to say comes from a place of judgement or hatred. Quite the contrary, it comes from a place of caring and understanding, to a degree, of the pain you must go through on a daily basis.

I relate to you. I too am new to the LOP forums. I too have written two columns. In the military themed high school that I went to, they would have called us "Plebe Brothers". Also, like you, I am disabled. Not physically, but mentally. I suffer from some pretty heavy mental illnesses. It doesn't sound as though they are quite to your level, however, they affect me enough that I am unable to hold down even a menial job. Believe me, I've tried for the past 8 years of my life at about 16 different jobs. I've been hospitalized twice and gone through intense out-patient treatment. I now collect disability from the United States Government. Due to the fact that I have a find it quite difficult interacting with more than one person at a time, I spend most of my time in my room on my iMac. It's my "safe" window into the outside world. I have two friends, who I consider a brothers, who I talk to frequently over the phone. I feel safe with them. The thing's I'm going to say next I say as they relate to me. If you can relate to any of it, then I hope it makes you feel like you are not alone. All my life all I've ever wanted to be was "accepted". Even in times where I'm in a situation where tI indeed am accepted, my brain tries to tell me otherwise. It tries to ruin what I have. I legit have to fight my fucking brain in order to hold on to some semblance of peace. Many times in my life, as with all of ours, people have given me criticism. The first thoughts that pop into my mind are, "He hates me", "He's attacking me", "He is saying I am, and always will be, a failure" etc. My first instinct is always to lash out, "who the fuck do you think you are?" "HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME!" Through many years of psychotherapy, and through a controlled regimen of prescription medications, I have come to several conclusions. 1. A lot of the time, the messages that I am getting from my brain are wrong. They are a distortion of what is really going on in reality. Even with therapy and meds these thoughts enter my brain, just not as loud. 2. If I sit on these thoughts and emotions and don't immediately make a decision on what i'm going to do, or what I'm going to say, other, more realistic thoughts and solutions will slowly enter my mind. "That guy wasn't trying to hurt me with his words, He was trying to HELP me." And 3. This one may sound childish, but, it is a FACT that I try to live by. "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". I'm gonna be honest with you dude, should you choose to continue writing columns here (I really hope you do), there are gonna be people, (not many, but some) on here who are going to purposely say things in order to try and make you "lash out". They are going to make it their business to try and get a rise out of you. Now before you LOP writing regulars get pissed and defensive, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the people who heard about this and came just to see the "crazy guy". I'm talking about the people who heard about this incident, and legit SIGNED UP on the LOP forums just to come and read the comments section for THIS column. Look at the viewership for this page. How naive is it to think that it's totally out of the realm of possibility that at least ONE of these viewers did what I just said? And, is it so unlikely that that ONE person what try to get under this guys skin because they think it would be funny? All I'm saying is, "be prepared". Creative Writing, dude, If that happens? IGNORE THEM. Don't give them the satisfaction of a reply. I'm going to close this post with 2 pieces of advice for you, "plebe brother" CREATIVE WRITING. If someone does troll you, DON'T report them to the Admin. You remember what I said about my thoughts sometimes not being really whats going on? If that's the same with you, then a person who you feel is "trolling" you, could very well be giving you a form of positive feedback in the form of "constructive criticism". I have a request for you regulars of the LOP forums who are going to continue to read Creative Writings columns (I know I will be). If you see a reply which you know in your heart is clearly somebody who is just being a fucking asshole. Do what you think is best. Whether that's simply telling the troll to chill, or, if necessary, getting an Admin involved. Don't start a counterproductive war of words. That's all I'll say on that. Second, Creative Writing, The one comment that you wrote which I feel stepped over all kinds of lines is the "Chris Benoit" comment. It's never ok to say that there is a possibility that you are going to hurt yourself, or others. If you really feel these feelings at some point, The LOP forums column is not the place to write about them. All you are going to do is make people fear for your and their personal safety. And that's not cool. If you feel these feelings, I'm sure you've heard this before, you need to call your psychiatrist, your therapist, or your local emergency room. Get in touch with people who can help you before you do something drastic, we aren't them.
    Welcome to the LOP forums buddy. I look forward to hearing some feedback from you on my future columns. I would love to also give you my feedback on yours if you'd be ok with that. Take care. "VFSTRIDER" aka "THE KAYFABE TROLL"
    Last edited by The Kayfabe Troll; 02-27-2014 at 10:20 PM.