Thread: Image/Graphic Request Thread

Image/Graphic Request Thread

Should you need a graphic, from a sig to a column header, and don't really have a preference for a particular graphics-maker, this would be the place to request such things.

I need a new column header. Thanks to the name change, SHOCKLATE RAIN no longer really works, you see. And since I'm a big fan of Dragon Gate, I was thinking going with Open the Column Gate. If I could get any (don't need all) of the following in it, I would be happy: Dragon Gate logo, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Akira Tozawa, Mondai Ryu, YAMATO, Masato Yoshino, and the Open the Dream Gate belt.

If anyone decides to do it, thanks in advance, and if said person wants to get in contact with me for things, that's cool too. And with that out of the way, use this thread for requests!

If anybody can help I would like a Column Header with the RAW, Impact and SmackDown logos, in that order. Plus, images of Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Bobby Roode.

Thanks.

Sidgwick
    I think it's about time I too got a column header...

If anybody can help, I'd love one with the words Sharp Shooting front and centre, surrounded by images of Kazuchika Okada, Daniel Bryan, Vince McMahon and Kenta Kobashi.

That'd be fuckin' sweet and fuckin' appreciated.

Man On The Silver Mountain Steve's Avatar
    Not sure if these requests are being ignored, if our former army of image creating folks has dwindled away to nobody, or if the previous posts were just replied to privately.

Regardless, I could really use a new image for the Columns Hall of Fame. If you go check it out now you'll see that it's a really generic lame seal type thing I made on an automated website gimmick about 6 years ago. Not so much with the awesome.

It would need to be something classy looking, naturally, that contains the text "Lords of Pain Columns Hall of Fame". No pictures of wrestler guys or anything, just a nice image that works as the first thing you see when entering what is a pretty highly thought of thread among columnists.

Much spoopy. Very creppy.

Steve, my boy. Why didn't you just come to me? I can have that knocked up in a jiffy. I just have to get back to my main PC, which won't be for a few days yet. But when I do, I'll get one sorted for you.

I wasn't sure if you were still doing such things around here. As you know, my appearances over the last year or so have been, shall we say, "limited".

That's awesome, though. Thank you.

Does anyone still make graphics?

D2K
    What do you need done?

I PMed you my request.

bdi
    Anyone taking requests?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Should you need a graphic, from a sig to a column header, and don't really have a preference for a particular graphics-maker, this would be the place to request such things.

I need a new column header. Thanks to the name change, SHOCKLATE RAIN no longer really works, you see. And since I'm a big fan of Dragon Gate, I was thinking going with Open the Column Gate. If I could get any (don't need all) of the following in it, I would be happy: Dragon Gate logo, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Akira Tozawa, Mondai Ryu, YAMATO, Masato Yoshino, and the Open the Dream Gate belt.

If anyone decides to do it, thanks in advance, and if said person wants to get in contact with me for things, that's cool too. And with that out of the way, use this thread for requests!
    Still could use this, if anyone is interested or wants to help.

So, is anyone actively doing this stuff or is this kind of a ghost town?

Super Moderator
    Hey guys, I'm willing to do graphics stuff for people but I guarantee that I'm rarely, if ever, going to check this thread. Just PM me and I'll let you know if I can do it.

Can someone make a sig with the below thumbnail and Steve Monroe underneath the it.
    Burchill5_cutout.jpg

The Cool No. 9
    Is anyone still doing graphics?

I submit a really fun project for everyone, I would like a sig with my name and a few pics of Layla, and gold/black/white are my colors like Saints colors.

Forgotten Ponder RantingRandall's Avatar
    Hello folks. Not sure what the craic is here, but I would like a banner created for my column if possible?

Title - Randy's Ravings (to the left or right of the following picture)

131121151401-kurt-angle-4391-mr-single-image-cut.jpg

Pretty simple, but I know nothing of this stuff haha.
    Chat sh1t, get banged.

#EatSleepGameRepeat

#MrMustDrink

@Darth_Hoody

Squared
    I'm not great at this stuff, but if that is all you want doing I should be able to help you out.

Squared
    Took a tiny bit of artistic license with this and cropped/framed it a little.

Forgotten Ponder RantingRandall's Avatar
    you are a star. Thanks very much PT!!
    Chat sh1t, get banged.

#EatSleepGameRepeat

#MrMustDrink

@Darth_Hoody

OK, I love my Chair Shots logo, but I've started drifting away from the "TripleR" branding that I once had. I'd be open to a new graphic, using my name instead of TripleR if anyone has the time.

Also, I ripped the Fact or Fiction logo from an image on the web. If anyone can put together a LOP specific Fact or Fiction that would be awesome.

Squared
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Also, I ripped the Fact or Fiction logo from an image on the web. If anyone can put together a LOP specific Fact or Fiction that would be awesome.
    Hi Rob, saw this and had an idea. It's a bit of a silly idea so I don't know if it's anything like what you were wanting, but as no one else had taken it up I thought I'd throw it together - by all means use it, if you want to.

Cease and desist

Squared
    I'm on a late '80s kick.

It's not as good as the Rougeaus, mind.... Raymond cracks me up in that picture.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    Hey, I'd love for someone to make me 2 sigs if it's not too much to ask. Very simple:

I want a personal sig. Basically, screenshots from the South Park episode (Like the one that's my current sig) "You're getting old" (make sure to get Duck president (which is my avatar) somewhere in there), and my name "Steamy Ray Vaughn", the rest is up to you

A tales from the vault sig. Now this is where you can get creative. I want a vault on the foreground and a movie reel inside, the text "Tales from the Vault" should be over or under it, at your discretion. For the background, just any wrestling photos from the 90's and early 2000's. Let your creativity speak to you.

Thanks!

It would be awesome if i had the words "In my Perspective" while an Delorean's going full speed. thank you.

If someone would be kind enough to make me a header, that would be totally awesome.

Requirements:
    -Must feature Bad News Barrett on his podium
    -Portrait or Square shape, preferably.
    -#BMB in light green (#33CC33 would be awesome) placed either over the picture or below it. It must be done in the same font/style as Bad News Barrett's branding, just not red.
    -Background must be black or transparent

This will be used for my monthly PPV match column as I'm rebranding it as Big Match Breakdown.

You will be credited underneath the picture each week.

Thank you!

The Doctor's Orders
    Hi

I actually need some non-wrestling graphics done on the cheap with a quick turnaround. If anyone is willing, can you PM me, please?

Thanks in advance
    LOP Writer since 2004. Former Smackdown, ECW, Raw, and WWE PPV Reviewer. Current LOP Columnist since 2010. LOP Columns Hall of Famer. Host of "The Doc Says..." on LOP Radio.

The Doc's first book: "The Wrestlemania Era: The Book of Sports Entertainment" - now in its third edition - is on sale now. Click here

Hello LOP artists.

I am doing a minor change to my main page columns, and would need new graphics to go along with it. Is anyone available and volunteering to help out? Please PM me if you're interested.

I have a couple of rather simple graphics I would appreciate professionally done, by some fine LOP artists. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

So any talented digital artists around here want to make a bad ass sig with a hot pic of SoCal Val on it?

Pm me any details, #9.

Will do it! I think something nice could be done with it..