Thread: TNA Spoilers

I am retired.

TNA Spoilers

So next week, apparently Hogan "quits" TNA.

In an equally puzzling move, they book Sting vs, Magnus for Bound For Glory.

What the hell happened to this company?

I get Hogan quitting but Sting vs. Magnus? Where the hell did that come from?

white123
    This has given very useful information.

Reality Champ
    They're really going with the exact CM Punk storyline. This is kind of ridiculous. Going with the tournament and everything.

Super Moderator
    Fuck off, apparently The Wolves make their Impact debut on Feb. 13.

I was kind of hoping that they'd, you know, try and make some money off of these guys and make them seem like a big deal by having their first match be on PPV.

I am retired.
    This new KO - any info on her? Not bad, from the photos I saw.

bdi
    She does have a look that sets her apart. TNA hasn't been this interesting to me in many months. Still annoyed they carbon copy wwe storylines to the nigh-letter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Farrell View Post
    Fuck off, apparently The Wolves make their Impact debut on Feb. 13.

I was kind of hoping that they'd, you know, try and make some money off of these guys and make them seem like a big deal by having their first match be on PPV.
    Not only that but why is MVP wrestling as well? Wouldn't you want to milk your new "Investor" getting in the ring. Wrestler or not? Ugh.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLL CoLD View Post
    Not only that but why is MVP wrestling as well? Wouldn't you want to milk your new "Investor" getting in the ring. Wrestler or not? Ugh.
    Yep, it makes no sense to me.

It's not like you're bringing in complete unknowns that you have to prove can work. People know what MVP and the Wolves are capable of. There's no reason they couldn't have debuted at the PPV.

TNA fans (more likely WWE people who like to shit on TNA) were bitching that The Wolves haven't had a match yet and blah, blah, blah. Remember when people were praising WWE because The Shield only wrestled on PPV so it seemed like they were a big deal?

TNA doesn't know how to build talent up.

At least they're doing okay with ECIII now.