Thread: SHINE thread

SHINE thread

I know this might be a long shot but I can't be the only poster on these forums who watches SHINE. I normally find I don't have anyone to chat to about the goings on in the promotion so I thought I might try to get a conversation going on here if anyone else finds themselves the same way restricted in chatting options.

So I've been watching the reveals of the tag teams for the title tournament at SHINE 17 and with only 5 of the 8 teams announced so far I am pumped for a big show. While I expected a good show as usual, I am quite impressed with the teams they have put together and I will definitely be watching at the end of the month.

If you are unaware of the teams announced so far they are as follows:
    - Made In Sin
    - West Coast Connection
    - S-N-S Express
    - Mia Yim & Leva Bates
    - Malia Hosaka & Brandi Wine

So my question to you is what do you think of the line up so far and who do you think the other three teams are going to be?

Squared
    So in honour of zzzorf (who we'll hope to see again soon, as he's missed around these parts) I thought I would share what I have seen on SHINE lately.

They're having a show in Florida in a few weeks, that's going to have Mercedes Martinez and Ivelisse, and their champ LuFisto appearing, not to mention they are hyping the return of Rain.

So if you like Women's wrestling and are in the area on the 16th....

The Brain
    I have never gotten the hype with Rain. One of the dullest female performers I've seen. Otherwise that sounds like an awesome card though, my primary knowledge of SHINE is a few years old but they tend to put out good stuff.

The Brain
    Watching a Rain match would have much the same effect.