Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPW Supercycle 27.4 Live! From Eugene, Oregon TRASH TALK THREAD!!!

A Professional Sort Of
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSeriouslyBobino View Post
    Prick, Coward, Same difference.
    Thornridge: There was another descriptor I was looking for. Deceiver? No... Impostor? No, that's not it... Ah yes, punching bag. Yes, that's the one!

You're just pissed off Mourn's better than you... So am I!

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: And why oh why doesn't this guy over here have a beer? Get a beer! To this guy over here!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    You're just pissed off Mourn's better than you... So am I!
    You've had too much to drink.

Again.

No, you clown, I meant I am also pissed off. Not that I'm better than Thornridge. I don't think I could make that claim about anyone here.

Present company or all time?

You're much better than....that one guy from....awhile ago.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You know what Jensen? Bobino? Go get after Sixx and Storme for me. Just be careful though, Sixx has bought himself a cup now. Low Blows won't be very effective, unless you break it with a weapon or something...

Casually drops a barbed wire cricket bat in Jensen's vicinity.

Why don't you just shove a weapon up his arse instead? Then he'll have to buy a cup for the other side...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You've really eased up on your retorts, Storme. I certainly hope you haven't done the same in the ring.
    Storme: You're not worth the zingers. It would be a waste of material.

Not that you were ever impressive between those ropes, anyway. Definitely a better talker than a fighter.
    Storme: Lord, you must be woeful then. I spent most of my WSHC reign knocking you senseless, didn't I?

A Professional Sort Of
    Casually drops another barbed wire cricket bat in Jensen's vicinity.

Mourn: Thornridge... anecdotal proof that America needs immigration reform.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Mourn, you are your own proof that you desperately need your kneecaps removed on live television.

Mourn: You do realize that I chose to pin you, right? I could have went Broadway and beat your ass for an hour. I showed mercy.

You know the time limit for this match? Asking for a friend.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Which friend are you talking about? The one you beat down at the match at 27.2, the one let get beat down post-match at 27.2, or the one you stole the torch from and beat down at 27.3?
    Last edited by Neoskizzle; 04-21-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Mourn: Bronx. Asking for Bronx. Want him to know the type of night your dumbass is dragging him into.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You have a point. A good point. Way to put it in perspective dude. It should be one hour for the main event.

Enough time for us to run circles around you and expose every weakness you have as a tag team partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge: You know what Jensen? Bobino? Go get after Sixx and Storme for me. Just be careful though, Sixx has bought himself a cup now. Low Blows won't be very effective, unless you break it with a weapon or something...

Casually drops a barbed wire cricket bat in Jensen's vicinity.
    Hey, Bob. This is more your territory. You can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Storme View Post
    Storme: You're not worth the zingers. It would be a waste of material.

Storme: Lord, you must be woeful then. I spent most of my WSHC reign knocking you senseless, didn't I?
    Over estimating yourself again, I see.

Casually drops another barbed wire cricket bat in Jensen's vicinity.
    You know, with these cricket bats popping up in my vicinity, I have an idea.

Bob, Jensino Cricket Batsravaganza, initiate?

Thornridge: Enough time for us to run circles around you and expose every weakness you have as a tag team partner.
    Mourn: Sure...

A Professional Sort Of
    Drags a trashcan filled with several barbed wire cricket bats over to Jensen's side before pointing to it in feigned surprise.

Thornridge: WHOA! Those just appeared at your feet dude! Wow! It's like you appeased the barbed wire cricket bat deity or something!

SACRE BLEU!

A Professional Sort Of
    OUI OUI MATE!

Austin:: I have nothing witty to say, so the truth will just have to do.

I'm going to make Joe Citizen's body quit on him, and I will do the exact same thing to Mourn Despana before the show ends.

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled programming.

*Reserved for a title sig*

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Wow Mourn! You made another enemy! Must have something to do with your personality, surely. Granted, Austin may be gunning for you too, but Bronx and I are getting first dibs. Sounding like it's going to be a real rough night for you, huh?

Mourn: Not like I ever took the easy path anywhere.

Austin: The end of 27.3 begs to differ.

But shit happens. Thornridge here got me the same way in Seattle after I slammed a cage door in your face. History likes to repeat itself. You're no better than him.

Feel free to ask him how my retaliation attempt went. Speaking of that assclown...

Take this as a duty of care. Try to do what you need to do to Mourn and step aside, and no Professional gets Austin'd again. I don't know, nor do I care if you succeed. But I assure you my efforts will not be in vain, and no individual can prevent it.
    Last edited by RCA; Yesterday at 01:46 AM.

Mourn: And you slammed my face in a door.

The circle of life.

A Professional Sort Of
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: Take this as a duty of care. Try to do what you need to do to Mourn and step aside, and no Professional gets Austin'd again. I don't know, nor do I care if you succeed. But I assure you my efforts will not be in vain, and no individual can prevent it.
    Thornridge: Hehe, I love that phrase. Duty of care. Gives me the tingles. Looks like tuna Mourn-ay is in for a well deserved beating. We'll get our metric measure of revenge the only way we know how, Professionally. After that, we start preparations to defend the illustrious LPW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships of the world at Altered Reality. It's up to you what you do next with him.

As cool as the Professionals are, nobody has a cooler team name than Jensino.

Just putting that out there in the midst of this overly moody discussion. Y'all need puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: And you slammed my face in a door.

The circle of life.
    Austin: I'm aware. I said as much. You asked me to stay out of your affairs with Storme. I said I would not. I followed through and then Thornridge decided to follow through on his word to get after me. I oddly respect it, in retrospect.

Now, stop with the bullshit. Let's be honest -- I know, that's difficult for you, so I'll walk you through it -- you didn't do that because I slammed a door in your face. I don't even think you did it because your ... tendency to be Mourn ... got the better of you. For whatever reason you give yourself ... you broke your word. This would be a completely different story had you held your end of the deal and then dropped me.

That, I could have respected.

But for better or worse, I'm a man of my word. I've always been honest with my intentions, especially with you. You weren't. That carries a punishment with it. You clearly know this because your tone is that of a man resigned to his fate.

As it is... as it should be.
    Last edited by RCA; Yesterday at 11:30 AM.

Mourn: No. The slamming of the door was not the reason. It was A reason.

Class dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: No. The slamming of the door was not the reason. It was A reason.

Class dismissed.
    Austin: I said it was't the reason you did it, and at this point, you and I both know the reason doesn't matter anymore, and it'd be a waste of my time trying to make you understand the difference between a man who thinks he's right all the time and a man who actually is right all the time.

All that matters to me now -- at least in relation to this particular conversation -- is what I do to you at 27.4.

See you soon.

Mourn: Look forward to you trying. I have a meeting with The Child ahead. Have to keep being the only fucker around here that actually cares about competition.

Excuse me.

Christ I need a drink... and a smoke... and a line.

Superhans aint got nuffin on me.