Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LPW SuperCycle 27.3 LIVE from Anchorage, Alaska TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

LPW SuperCycle 27.3 LIVE from Anchorage, Alaska TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

On his way to dinner, when it took him by surprise,
    And with one pull of the trigger, he would vanish overnight,
    Dancing by the roadside, holding on for dear life,
    Then a gun from out of nowhere, made a widow of his wife...

I don't mind ... single file ... down the runway ...
    Feelin' fine ... and I'll see you my friend,
    Over and over again,

Who can we get on the case?
    We need Perry Mason...
    Someone to put you in place,
    Calling Perry Mason, again ... again ...

*Reserved for a title sig*

I feel like kicking Mourn's ass for not getting me a beer. Asshole. I'm not as bothered about Thorny, even though it was a bit harsh.

I JUST NEED BEER GODDAMMIT!!
    @El_Duderino_999

Oh how convenient.

I'm fighting every single show, doing what I do best, proving what a true champion should be...

Meanwhile, our "Champion" is conveniently not allowed to compete. Oh what a punishment, he's not allowed to get his face beat in weeks before his biggest match ever.

Way to drop the hammer, boss.

You sure showed him.

LPW pYromania Head Writer

Austin: Hmm ... so Al gets what he wants, eh? That's how it works? Al gets what he wants?

I don't know what's funnier, that or the fact that Al has decided to ask for THIS noise. Granted I probably wouldn't be thinking smartly if someone decided to strangle me in front of the world, either.

Oh well, someone should have told big fella he don't want zero problems with Chris Austin.

*Reserved for a title sig*

DGS: Ugh.

Hey, Trey.

For once, focus here.

I can't lose to Paradise and Citizen the same way we lost to Innilock and Ham a few years back.

I need you ready to fight and not passed out on the floor this time.

Monroe: Marcus Kaazoo; huh never heard of him. Well it is a start I am just glad to be back honestly, I figured things would feel different upon returning, but everything feels like home. Stay tuned for more out of sight Trash Talking and the art of good Promo's coming from your hero Steve Monroe.

Bane: Ozzy, Ozzy, where are you?
    And Jacob wrestled with God.

Monroe is looking into the camera with his hand above his eyes like he is looking into the distance.

Monroe: HELLO?,,,,HELLO?,,,,HELLO?
    Is there anybody out there?
    Just nod if you can hear me
    Is there anybody home?
    Come on now
    I hear you're feeling down
    Get on your feet again............

Then Monroe looks into the mirror behind him and starts smearing lip-stick all over his face. Then he just laughs, and laughs and laughs. Then all of a sudden he just stops and looks menacingly into the camera.

Monroe: We are coming, we are here!

Quote Originally Posted by monroe View Post
    Monroe is looking into the camera with his hand above his eyes like he is looking into the distance.

Monroe: HELLO?,,,,HELLO?,,,,HELLO?
    Is there anybody out there?
    Just nod if you can hear me
    Is there anybody home?
    Come on now
    I hear you're feeling down
    Get on your feet again............

Then Monroe looks into the mirror behind him and starts smearing lip-stick all over his face. Then he just laughs, and laughs and laughs. Then all of a sudden he just stops and looks menacingly into the camera.

Monroe: We are coming, we are here!
    DGS: Banality incarnate, this one.

Monroe: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DSG looks down the rabbit hole to see how deep it goes. Be cAreful my friend you might just slip in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monroe View Post
    Monroe: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DSG looks down the rabbit hole to see how deep it goes. Be cAreful my friend you might just slip in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DSG: Hm. Is that right?

Monroe: Big or Small noones knows lets sit back and watch which it chooses.

Pipe down and go disappear again, Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSeriouslyBobino View Post
    Oh how convenient.

I'm fighting every single show, doing what I do best, proving what a true champion should be...

Meanwhile, our "Champion" is conveniently not allowed to compete. Oh what a punishment, he's not allowed to get his face beat in weeks before his biggest match ever.

Way to drop the hammer, boss.

You sure showed him.
    Don't focus on that fuckwit, you NEED to be focused on us coming out on top. Where's your head at?

Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    Bane: Ozzy, Ozzy, where are you?
    Aww man, I'm so sorry, I just got back and saw that you called me out. I would've been on this a lot sooner, but I was out, you know, actually helping people.

Bane: I heard you met with the greatest man on planet earth, Donald Trump. Did you kneel down and kiss his feet?
    And Jacob wrestled with God.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Osiris View Post
    Don't focus on that fuckwit, you NEED to be focused on us coming out on top. Where's your head at?
    My head is levels higher than you can even comprehend. I'm fully parepared to drag your corpse across the line as we win. I pulled Watson in a team for over a year, I know how to manage dead weight.

Dead weight.

Like a champion too cowardly to stand to a real challenge in his path to history.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSeriouslyBobino View Post
    My head is levels higher than you can even comprehend. I'm fully parepared to drag your corpse across the line as we win. I pulled Watson in a team for over a year, I know how to manage dead weight.

Dead weight.

Like a champion too cowardly to stand to a real challenge in his path to history.
    Sixx: Hi. Remember me. You’ve talked SO MUCH shit. I’m going to enjoy hurting you. Your partner, though... That guy gives off a vibe. Kinda cereal killer-y. Watch out for that guy. Where’s the Keystone Cop when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

You're a has-been Sixx. Nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

Yeah, I know I'm a never was, but still, doesn't stop me from saying you suck.
    @El_Duderino_999

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    You're a has-been Sixx. Nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

Yeah, I know I'm a never was, but still, doesn't stop me from saying you suck.
    Sixx: Even if you were right... A washed up Sixx King is still better than 95% of this shithole of a roster.

Nut uh... You're probably going to retire soon and everyone will forget your name.

You just want another cheap win over somebody who's crap.

Fuck that, I'd rather job to somebody else, someone who's at least worth the time and doesn't quit like a pussy.
    @El_Duderino_999

Nut uh... You're probably going to retire soon and everyone will forget your name.

You just want another cheap win over somebody who's crap.

Fuck that, I'd rather job to somebody else, someone who's at least worth the time and doesn't quit like a pussy.
    Sixx: Aww, I get it now. Did you miss me, Trey? I understand. I'm pretty fucking great. I'd miss me too. It's okay little buddy. I'm here now, so we can put your abandonment issues aside and be buds. As for who I'll be beating... Anyone in my path. I have no issues with you, little buddy. There is absolutely no reason for you to be in the ring with me this time, so there is absolutely no reason for me to hospitalize you.

Miss you? What the fuck? Get it through you're thick skull, nobody gives a shit about you, no matter what you've done. Your place in the history of LPW is gonna amount to some guy that sucked as World champ.

If we're buds and all, you know, you could at least buy me a beer. Mourn is shoved so far up his own arse he won't even help me out anymore.
    @El_Duderino_999

Miss you? What the fuck? Get it through you're thick skull, nobody gives a shit about you, no matter what you've done. Your place in the history of LPW is gonna amount to some guy that sucked as World champ.

If we're buds and all, you know, you could at least buy me a beer. Mourn is shoved so far up his own arse he won't even help me out anymore.
    Sixx: Here, have a beer. With that said... Your take on my legacy is certainly interesting. I disagree, but it's interesting.

Look man, nobody even remembers anything since Trombonerman or Drew Michaels. You're gonna get lost in a void of a failing wrestling show. I am myself wondering how long we'll all have contracts before they finally run this shit into the dirt.

How long is the only question, and if you ask me, not long at all. Things have definitely started going very downhill.
    @El_Duderino_999

Look man, nobody even remembers anything since Trombonerman or Drew Michaels. You're gonna get lost in a void of a failing wrestling show. I am myself wondering how long we'll all have contracts before they finally run this shit into the dirt.

How long is the only question, and if you ask me, not long at all. Things have definitely started going very downhill.
    Sixx: It's odd how you question my legacy, then praise two people that I've beaten.

Um, well I'm clinically retarded. You should know this by now. Years of drug abuse have rotted what little of brain cells I had to begin with.

I still say you suck, and unless you do something about it, will continue to say so.

Enjoying the beer though.
    @El_Duderino_999

Trey, bro, you're not clinically retarded. You're a junkie. There's a difference.

What I forgot to say, is, as little brain cells as I have left I'll keep on fighting. I don't give a shit if they carry me away to a premature mental home, I'll keep on keepin' on. Doing drugs and getting my ass handed to me by burn outs like Sixx.

It's just the way it is. The way it has always been.
    @El_Duderino_999

With an attitude like that, just let me handle the match tonight.

I'm not losing to chumps because of a tweaked out chump.

A Professional Sort Of
    A white motorhome pulls up in the parking lot at the arena, the lights and engine shutting itself off as Thornridge stepped out of the vehicle wearing a long black buttoned up shirt, a black tie and black pants. The scars of the last event still visible with bruises and scars on his face with an impressive black eye to boot. Thornridge walked over to a nearby parking attendant, wincing a little with every step.

Attendant: Hello there Mr Thornridge, we weren't expecting you tonight...

Thornridge: I don't think anyone was to be fair, including the doctors. Don't worry about parking the motorhome, she'll do it herself.

The attendant's face was rife with confusion, turning into one of surprise as the vehicle rolled into position, successfully reverse parking next to a semi-trailer, all the while Thornridge was doing up his cuff links.

Attendant: Wait, is someone in there driving it?

Thornridge: Nope, I'll explain how she does it later. Do you know where the nearest merchandise stand is?

Attendant: Uh, I think there is one in the foyer, but fans are already filing in.

Thornridge: Good. Nothing wrong with mixing it up with the fans while I collect myself a Thornridge-inspired souvenir. The more people who know I am here the better anyways, good for chaos, y'know? Anyways, cheers for your time bud, and have a good evening.

Thornridge reached into his pocket, handing over a fifty dollar note to the young man before making his way inside the building.

Attendant: You too Mr Thornridge!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    With an attitude like that, just let me handle the match tonight.

I'm not losing to chumps because of a tweaked out chump.
    Didn't say I'm not gonna try and win. It just never seems to happen, does it?
    @El_Duderino_999

Storme: Look how the worms of LPW treat their betters, see the utter contempt for a former International Heavyweight Champion? What a pity. I thought this company represented prestige and tradition - values which have underpinned its reign on top of the wrestling world. LPW will flounder if we allow pond scum to spout hot garbage without PHYSICAL repercussions. If we do nothing, we end up with a pair of nancy boys running round with the Tag Team Championships. Like right now.

Sixx: I get to kick people soon, right?

Maverick: You do that already don't you?

Sixx: Fair. I get paid to kick people soon, right?

I retract all my comments about Sixx... Just 'cause I don't wanna get kicked in the face. Although admittedly you already said you don't care to attack me. Which is cool by me.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge is shown waiting in line patiently at the merchandise stand, taking the time to take pictures and sign autographs from fans who recognised the low-key superstar. There was a buzz in the air as more and more people swarmed around the man as the word got out that he was, in fact, right there with them. A male fan turned around to see Thornridge standing behind him with an incredulous look on his face.

Fan: Whoa! What the...

Thornridge: Don't worry mate, I've gotten that look a lot today. Pleased to meet you.

Thornridge chuckled as he reached out and shook the fan's hand standing in front of him.

Fan: Wow! This is a surprise and a half! Would you like to cut in front of me?

Thornridge: Nah. We're almost at the front of the line anyway. I may be one half of the greatest tag teams in the world, but happy the queue up with everyone else. Besides, without queuing there'd be disorder. But I do thank you for the offer. I believe you are up.

The fan turns around, gasping and rushing to the counter while Thornridge chuckled to himself, waiting patiently before going up to the counter himself.

Counter Attendant: Hello there, how may I...

The blonde attendant stopped as she blushed at who was standing in front of him, Thornridge letting out a playful smile as he leaned against the counter with a wink.

Thornridge: I was just wondering if you have a Steven Thornridge cricket bat in stock, the 18-plus version.

The attendant smiled as she leaned down underneath the counter, bringing out the cricket bat wrapped in barbed wire and placing it on the counter. Thornridge picked it up, inspecting the bat and the wire, pricking the wire with his finger to ensure it was sharp.

Counter Attendant: Is that all Mr Thornridge?

Thornridge: I'll take a Chris Paradise cane too. It still hurts to walk after my beatdown last event.

The attendant turned around, picking out the cane and brought it to the counter, Thornridge's money already on the counter to greet her as he took the cane. He leaned on it, satisfied that the cane could hold his weight as he slung the cricket bat over his shoulder.

Thornridge: Excellent! Quality stuff this. Thank you and have a great night.

He turned around to see a crowd of fans taking mobile phone photos, happily modelling the items he had just bought before raising his cricket bat high in the air.

Thornridge: MY PEOPLE OF ALASKA! WHO'S READY FOR LPW LIVE HERE IN ANCHORAGE TONIGHT?

The crowd cheered loudly in response as a wide grin formed on Thornridge's face.