Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPW SuperCycle 27.3 LIVE from Anchorage, Alaska TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

The locker room door swings open as Silver makes his way into the congregation of talent. His black jeans and blue dress shirt fitting him nicely as he pulls his small suitcase into the room with him. He pulls his ear buds out of his ears as he strides with a purpose towards an empty locker.

"Gentlemen."

A small grin flashes over his features for a moment as he tosses his phone and ear buds onto the top shelf of the locker. He glances back at the boys while unfastening the buttons on the sleeves of his dress shirt.

Storme: Who are you again? ^

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    Sixx: I get to kick people soon, right?
    Storme: Right. You can kick Bobino's temple so hard - his next Pokémon evolution will feature the hapless enunciation of a deaf person.

Does he still do that evolution thing? Or has he just permanantly regressed?

Kazama's eyes meet with Storme's for a moment. The grin still playing on his features as he remains facing away from them. He turns his head away from Storme and back towards the locker as he begins to unbutton his shirt, ignoring the man's slighted and baiting question.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Hey Janine, you wanted to see me?

Thornridge appeared in shot, resting his barbed wire cricket bat and his newly acquired cane on a nearby equipment case, standing next to a young lady holding a cloth.

Janine: When I got told you were in the building, I started working double time to get this ready for you.

Thornridge: Word gets around here fast doesn't it? Well I know it is in good hands. I heard from the doctors it was quite a process in order to get it out of my unconscious hands in the first place.

Janine: You were clutching it so tight that it damaged the leather.

Thornridge: Ah... sorry about that.

Janine: Puh-lease, a little tear here and there is easy to deal with. In fact, your championship belt is pristine compared to a lot of others I shine up.

Thornridge: Oh! We were talking about the title belt! Silly me...

Janine: At least the jokester part of you didn't get lost in your brain shuffle, shame about your face though. Your belt is ready.

Thornridge: I shall take it as a compliment, and thank you.

Thornridge picked up the belt, studying it and looking at his reflection in the golden hue of his World Tag Team championship, before wrapping it up around his waist and buttoning it up.

Thornridge: Goddamn I look hideous! I kinda felt a little lost without this lovely trinket of success. Thank you for that!

Janine: Aw I'm blushing!

Thornridge: Was that your trademark use of the sarcasm?

Janine: How could you tell?

Thornridge: Let's say that I've grown accustomed to it via Mourn's wife.

Janine: Oh yeah, that bitch.

Thornridge: I know, right?

Hey Thorny, if you make the hog dogs I'll get the beers in. Mourn is a giant twat.
    @El_Duderino_999

Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    Bane: I heard you met with the greatest man on planet earth, Donald Trump. Did you kneel down and kiss his feet?
    Why, did he say I did?

I'm actually asking, did he? I'm blocked from his Twitter, sometimes I don't see these things.

OH GODDAMMIT!

jdkgqde0_1wjc7jt_tvt9mr.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I dislike communism, but I dislike Trump a hell of a lot more.

Somebody needs to hit him with a steel chair.
    @El_Duderino_999

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge picked up the belt, studying it and looking at his reflection in the golden hue of his World Tag Team championship, before wrapping it up around his waist and buttoning it up.
    Storme: Treasure these last moments. Don't let Mourn be a distraction. Sixx and I should be your utmost priority. We're the ones who are coming for your precious championships. If you take your eye off the ball, Mourn wins. He'll be sitting back with a smile on his face, watching an old enemy put a new one in the dirt. I'm telling you this because I don't want an easy ride. I like it when a bitch struggles.

Sixx: On the bright side, I probably won’t set you on fire. Or your hospital room, for that matter. Lawsuits are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge rolled his eyes at the jabs, bowing his head before looking over at them.

Thornridge: Steven Storme, Sixx King, what are you two calling yourselves nowadays? Category Sixx Thunder Storme? Dark and Stormey? Sixx Loads of Nothing? Sixx-Pack Brainstorme? Fuck it, who cares what you call yourselves? You two haven't even won a match yet as a team, a small detail that you two can rectify tonight over Bobino and Osiris. So yeah, you two may be fearsome singles competitors...

Thornridge turned his head to Sixx, looking over him for a moment before clearing his throat.

Thornridge: One of you may be a fearsome singles competitor, but this title right here, this World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship, that is my domain, that is where everyone sees the best out of me. That is where everyone sees the best out of Bronx. We highlight our strengths and exploit your weaknesses as we have done through the entire tag division. So go on, show me a little something out there tonight, and Sixx, for Christ's sake wear a cup.

Thornridge rolled his eyes at the jabs, bowing his head before looking over at them.

Thornridge: Steven Storme, Sixx King, what are you two calling yourselves nowadays? Category Sixx Thunder Storme? Dark and Stormey? Sixx Loads of Nothing? Sixx-Pack Brainstorme? Fuck it, who cares what you call yourselves? You two haven't even won a match yet as a team, a small detail that you two can rectify tonight over Bobino and Osiris. So yeah, you two may be fearsome singles competitors...

Thornridge turned his head to Sixx, looking over him for a moment before clearing his throat.

Thornridge: One of you may be a fearsome singles competitor, but this title right here, this World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship, that is my domain, that is where everyone sees the best out of me. That is where everyone sees the best out of Bronx. We highlight our strengths and exploit your weaknesses as we have done through the entire tag division. So go on, show me a little something out there tonight, and Sixx, for Christ's sake wear a cup.
    Sixx: We really are great singles competitors... We’re also both former holders of the championship that you hold so dear. And, for what it’s worth, I went and bought a steel reinforced cup. Fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

Austin: There is so much wrong with this diatribe...

But I'm too busy preparing to give Al these hands to go through it piece by piece. I like the moxie, though.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: There is so much wrong with this diatribe...

But I'm too busy preparing to give Al these hands to go through it piece by piece. I like the moxie, though.
    Storme: I know, right? The kid has all of 15 minutes in the main event and now I have to prove my worth?

Also, long time. We should talk.

Bane: Aussie, you got proper-fucked, just as I predicted.
    And Jacob wrestled with God.

Quote Originally Posted by Storme View Post
    Storme: I know, right? The kid has all of 15 minutes in the main event and now I have to prove my worth?

Also, long time. We should talk.
    Austin: It has been a while. We'll catch up sooner than later.

A Professional Sort Of
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    Bane: Aussie, you got proper-fucked, just as I predicted.
    Thornridge: Congratulations on getting your prediction right. Granted, it wasn't my intention but hey, if a consolation prize has me standing here still as one half of the World Heavyweight Tag Team champions... life's still pretty damn sweet.

Now, does anyone know where a certain Mourn Despana might be hiding? I know he isn't slated to appear tonight but that doesn't stop people from suddenly appearing, right Austin? Storme? Sixx? Thornridge? Oh... nevermind that last one. That's me.

Pulling his dress shirt off, Kazama looks as though he's packed on a few more pounds of muscle since he's last been seen in LPW. Replacing the dress shirt with one of his own merch shirts he turns towards Thornridge and cracks a smile.

"Good to see you again, Steven."

Kazama turns to face The Aussie Crusader before extended his hand out to the man.

A Professional Sort Of
    He turned around to see the snappily dressed man as he nodded his head, shaking his hand after a couple of moments of hesitation.

"Welcome back Matthew. I do hope all is well. I see you have a match tonight, I'll be sure to give it a watch."

"Appreciate that. It's been a little while, and my last go of things wasn't too amazing. Looking to fix that, and tonight's the first step for that. It should be interesting."

Kazama smiles before turning around and quickly changing from his dress slacks and shoes to his ring pants. Taking a seat on the seat of the locker he slips on one of his boots and begins to lace it.

"I see you've been having your hands full while I've been away."

Thornridge: Congratulations on getting your prediction right. Granted, it wasn't my intention but hey, if a consolation prize has me standing here still as one half of the World Heavyweight Tag Team champions... life's still pretty damn sweet.

Now, does anyone know where a certain Mourn Despana might be hiding? I know he isn't slated to appear tonight but that doesn't stop people from suddenly appearing, right Austin? Storme? Sixx? Thornridge? Oh... nevermind that last one. That's me.
    Austin: Correct.

Ask Kassie where Mourn is.

A Professional Sort Of
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Kazama View Post
    "Appreciate that. It's been a little while, and my last go of things wasn't too amazing. Looking to fix that, and tonight's the first step for that. It should be interesting."

Kazama smiles before turning around and quickly changing from his dress slacks and shoes to his ring pants. Taking a seat on the seat of the locker he slips on one of his boots and begins to lace it.

"I see you've been having your hands full while I've been away."
    "Yeah. Full is one way to describe it. It's mostly the reason I'm not wrestling tonight. Regardless, you've got a big match tonight. Get on it!"

Finishing lacing his left boot, Kazama props his right foot up to lace it.

"It's a big day, man. It's a fresh start for me tonight. I plan to make the most of it."