Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The King of Stats presents the Official Form Guide for the 2018 Column Series Invitational

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    In fairness these tourney match ups are always decided on the subjective tastes of the judges anyway, so it doesn’t matter who you are, or what you’ve done...anyone can win any round against any opponent.
    Not really, I hold to the fact there is virtually noone on the roster for this tournament I can beat.

Then again I did win a round in the first Davey Boy Cup because my column happened to put Triple H as the best Triple Crown Champion and Mazza just happened to be the judge, so I guess I just proved your point.

I'll shut up now.

Awe dont be so tough on yourself Z man. You can beat me. You won't, like, even a little bit, but you technically CAN lol

$1000 on pure My World domination!

(EDIT) 1 dollar on pure My World domination!
    Last edited by TheLAW; 01-14-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Squared
    One last comment.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Plan View Post
    I'll let zzzorf has his thread back once I just say...

...man, I hate you Prime.
    Don't let my opinions get in your head, mate. Just do your best, that's all anyone can do.

If dummies are being spat at this.... I canít wait to see reactions in the Comp

My advice for these things, donít be generic, and youíll get far. If you donít have that in your locker, WoS will win it

My columns are hit and miss? Well, I'm not sleeping tonight.

RIP Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Well everybody else got a nice write up without snide backhanded compliments, so Iím entitled to be annoyed. Definitely running a Hideo Itami SHOW ME RESPECT gimmick this tourney.
    Is this a good time to bring up how often my Twitter mentions are filled with people thinking I'm you?

Also, for accuracy's sake on the odds, I was never a Main Page writer. I'm not cut out for the main page, what with the barbaric expectation you actually write things on a regular basis...

Samuel Plan
    Mav vs. Mavs. THERE'S a match I want to see desperately!

Squared
    A money match, for sure. As the old saying goes, that's a main event anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
    A money match, for sure. As the old saying goes, that's a main event anywhere in the world.

Actually let's have it open the tourney. I'd rather avoid Maverick for the first few rounds now that Zzzorf's got him all fired up.

Historically I've been pretty shit in CF comps. That's why I just started running them instead.

Samuel Plan
    You're also on the best form I've ever seen you.

Wayne, give me two big ones on the Candyman! *Chomps cigar*

Alright where's Plan and what the hell have you done with him?

Samuel Plan
    Right here, giving props where they're due.

SkitZ is a genius. I would certainly call him a favourite given how creative he is and how wacky the stips will be.

Yeah Bear & Nony judging, I don't think posting my winners and losers column is going to get me very far in this comp.

Kenny Omega v Chris Jericho: Judas In My Mind

Follow me on Twitter - Sir_Samuel

I donít think Iíve ever given someone 0 for enjoyment before.

The Brain
    I think I've only ever won one tournament ever, so seeing myself as the top of the odds was surprising to say the least! I don't really consider myself that good in tournaments, and with Bear judging... well, we'll just see how it goes.

I'll read this more closely when I get a chance but it looks like a lot of fun, Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavsman View Post
    Is this a good time to bring up how often my Twitter mentions are filled with people thinking I'm you?

Also, for accuracy's sake on the odds, I was never a Main Page writer. I'm not cut out for the main page, what with the barbaric expectation you actually write things on a regular basis...
    Sorry I just assumed you had, you are good enough to have been there. As it was before my time I went with my gut on that one. Anyway it wouldn't have changed you much, still kept you at the minor chances but dropped you back to the 26-1.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    I think I've only ever won one tournament ever, so seeing myself as the top of the odds was surprising to say the least! I don't really consider myself that good in tournaments, and with Bear judging... well, we'll just see how it goes.

I'll read this more closely when I get a chance but it looks like a lot of fun, Wayne.
    Maybe next time you would think twice about gaining so many accolades, so much is expected of you now because of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post

Didn’t I judge in the one you won?

This is the 7th time I’ve judged a Comp here, so that’s one accolade I hold that you don’t. Oh, and you’ve never beaten me in one have you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bear View Post
    Didn’t I judge in the one you won?

This is the 7th time I’ve judged a Comp here, so that’s one accolade I hold that you don’t. Oh, and you’ve never beaten me in one have you yet?
    Yes but how can he beat you if all you ever do is judge?