Thread: Dragon Age

Dragon Age

So I just bought Dragon Age Inquisition for my PS4.

I haven't played it for a few years but really did enjoy it on my old Xbox 360, however it did really push the hardware to breaking point and I had a number of times everything just stopped.

Planning on playing as a badass Qunari with a big old axe.

First play through I was a true good guy which was nice but I'm looking forward to being a little less bland this time through.

Squared
    Don't know this game at all - care to give us a summary?

@lopprimetime

Oh my God. That is a ball of string that will take some unravelling.

Basically it is a fantasy RPG where you adventure around and fit with a group of party members who all have different skills and powers.

The world is one where there is a fracture between the spiritual world 'The Fade' and the real world and you play the guy that can close the portals that are continually opening up.

On top of that there is a political struggle between the church, mages and the military which you have to play sides in.

That is putting it very simply but in classic BioWare fashion there are lots of conversations you need to have and difficult choices to make where the long term consequences aren't entirely clear and the line between good and bad is very blurry.

The character I'm playing is a dude with a big ass sword too (that's the fun part).