Thread: LPW SuperCycle 27.2 LIVE! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!!

LPW pYromania Head Writer

LPW SuperCycle 27.2 LIVE! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!!

Slipping into filth
    Lonely but surrounded
    A new place to drown
    Six feet beneath the moon
    He arose a bloodsucker
    Painting black and blue objects with projections of himself
    It was always about himself
    He jerks inside
    His guts twist
    Sits in the big smoke and thinks of her
    Me and you against this city of parasites
    Parasite, paradise, parasite, paradise

Maverick: Excuse me for a minute while The David Maverick goes to Ikea to order more tables.

There isn't enough under the ring for what I'm about to do to that Ozzy dude in the middle of the ring.

Bane, I apologize.

The Kid did this to you.

Your blood is on his hands.

This is what he wants.

I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you.
    And Jacob wrestled with God.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: So you can start a winning streak? Much alike my winning streak in tag team and singles action as of late.

Granted, it might not have been the sole reason I was handed a World Heavyweight Championship match with my boyish charm and cooking skills. But hey, it definitely helped.

TV
    MA

*DISCLAIMER*

The writer of Steve Monroe does not necessarily agree or disagree with the views or actions of the character Monroe. Parental Disgression is advised.

Monroe: Not scheduled for a match? I announce my triumphant return, and I get this? Look appreciate the fact that Storme, Thornridge, and Mourn have keep this place running the last few years. Their sweat and blood is why people still show up, but they do not have the name power I command. A time where LPW desperately needs STARS I can not get booked? I am getting the Jeff Watson treatment here. My name puts asses in the seats for crying out loud, a company near financial ruin, who reached out to ask me to return. Listen to this,

Steve starts a recording,, it is very obvious he is the only one talking. "We need you back Monroe, our attendance is low, we are bleeding money, and our merchandise sales are at an all time low because no one knows who the hell these guys are."

Monroe: See I tell the truth, why beg for my return to leave me off cards? I will stop pretending to understand this asylum. Ill see you all in Canada shitty fucking country.

OOC: trying something new with formatting, is the TV MA stuff too much im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by monroe View Post
    Look appreciate the fact that Storme, Thornridge, and Mourn have keep this place running the last few years. Their sweat and blood is why people still show up, but they do not have the name power I command.
    Storme: Ha. Listen here, you feckless fuckin' nomad, you worthless tubby bottom feeder. I ain't even been here for the past year so don't put the dire straits of this turgid cesspool on me. Blame Mourn and his cheerleaders. But the fact you even need to mention Storme to hype this doomed comeback suggests your "name power" holds less weight than you claim. Get off my dick.

Mourn: If cute was what you were going for Monroe, you nailed it. Also. I don't give a shit.

Good luck tonight Storme. Pretty sure Bronx will be prepared. Also, I only have one cheerleader.

Kassandra rolls her eyes.

Thorny. Been waiting for this match for some time. A night where two men do battle. One will be victorious and one will be heartbroken.

Would not have it any other way.

Austin: *eye twitches upon seeing the scheduled World and International Championship defenses*

Welp ... at least ... nah. Not my place, Mourn.

*Reserved for a title sig*

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You know what Mr Mourn? I've been looking forward to this too. Unlike the last time we fought for a title, I know I've earned this shot. Not just from beating Sixx King within a minute, but I've forgotten the last time I've lost a singles or tag team match.

I'm getting after it. As I know you will. We're going to beat the living hell outta each other for the World Heavyweight Championship in front of the entire world. Nothing less would satisfy us.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, being able to say I'm a World Heavyweight Champion in both the tag team and singles facets of the game? That sounds pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Mourn blinks. He smirks and while Kassadra shakes her head.

Mourn: You beating the hell out of me? Glad you still have dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: *eye twitches upon seeing the scheduled World and International Championship defenses*

Welp ... at least ... nah. Not my place, Mourn.
    Mourn: Looks like our favorite contract killer...

Mourn lets the line hang in the air until Kassandra's eyes narrow.

Is a little free from things this show.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 12-06-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post

Mourn: Looks like our favorite contract killer...

Mourn lets the line hang in the air until Kassandra's eyes narrow.

Is a little free from things this show.
    Austin: I guess I got the night off because I wrestled too well last show.

As it were, just because I don't have a match doesn't mean I don't have work to do.

As I told the dumb ass in power, I'm going to Altered Reality's main event. I'm going to win it. For me, that starts in the classroom.

Proper preparation prevents piss-poor performance. Just a real shame I have to watch a joke of an exhibition in one match, and a roundabout batch of foreplay in the other.

Austin: I guess I got the night off because I wrestled too well last show.

As it were, just because I don't have a match doesn't mean I don't have work to do.

As I told the dumb ass in power, I'm going to Altered Reality's main event. I'm going to win it. For me, that starts in the classroom.

Proper preparation prevents piss-poor performance. Just a real shame I have to watch a joke of an exhibition in one match, and a roundabout batch of foreplay in the other.
    You'll need a plan...

No way the head office gives you any chances...

As for the champ, Mourn... he's too busy playing slap ass with his friend to man up and face any real competition.

You're dealing with a coward and stubborn ass. Good luck.

Mourn: It is actually comical how untrue your statement is.

But seriously, did you not lose to Al two shows ago then get a chance at winning the WSHC? Remember two shows ago when I pinned Golden...

Mourn shakes his head.

Or the show before that where I faced Al? Or the show before that when I was in the ring with the tag champs? Or two shows before that where I was part of a 6-man match that had all the current singles champs in it?

I mean, I could go on and on Bob. Simply trying to drum up a match is nice. Shows gumption. But to call someone out for doing something that is not or did not happen just shows ignorance. You are better than that.

As far as your claims for a title. You beat Osiris. If that is your evidence of needing a world title match...

A Professional Sort Of
    Mourn: You beating the hell out of me? Glad you still have dreams.
    Thornridge: There is a saying good sir, you may even know it. Satisfaction is the death of desire. Yeah, I'm over the moon that I am one half of the World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions and I hold that honor proudly over my shoulder. I'll even be sure to be ringside with Bronx when he goes one on one with Mr Storme to make sure more shenanigans don't arise, as a Professional would.

But I want more. And if I defeat you Mourn and win that title from you, I know I would have earned the right to be called something even Austin can't say. I'll be able to call myself a dual World Heavyweight Champion. And these guys who are writing me off right now, including yourself...

Thornridge smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

Let's throw more petrol on the fire and watch the results, mate.

Mourn: I see.

This bite. I do have to say, for a guy who runs has the need to go around telling people you are a champ at every moment, you truly are insecure.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 12-06-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Looks at card in disbelief.

Golden: Wow. Those title defences are a disgrace. Ego boosting, waste of time, waste of energy, waste of spot on the card, mother-fucking steaming heap of shit.

Systems broke.

Osiris, you're in bother.

Monroe: Ahh my dear friends Thorney, Stormey, and Mourney you are grumpier than a Salvation Army Santa Clause. Tis the season my little elves where is the joy, where are the season's tidings and goodwill towards men? I am the one that is confused this is not Santa's Workshop, you elves do not bake cookies.

You guy's have the wrong idea, I am here as a friend. I was not hired back in to take your spots, you guys are irreplaceable enhancement talents for me. I can not rightfully take a spot from any of you guys because when LPW needed you, you could not step up.

Ratings Down,

Ateendence Down,

Merchandise Sales DOWN!

My return to LPW is not a reflection upon me, it a testament about hacks like you three juggalos. I'm going to say something slow for you guys. If they called me to come back and spice things up, think who they called before me.
    No you idiots it's a testament to how shitty you lot are. This is wrestling, not bitching and moaning. This place needs a shot to the arm and I will provide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Looks at card in disbelief.

Golden: Wow. Those title defences are a disgrace. Ego boosting, waste of time, waste of energy, waste of spot on the card, mother-fucking steaming heap of shit.

Systems broke.

Osiris, you're in bother.
    Austin: Welcome back, Oscar. Was wondering when you'd grace us with your presence again.

Austin: Welcome back, Oscar. Was wondering when you'd grace us with your presence again.
    Golden: I've been busy. My sometimes girlfriend had a baby boy since I seen you last.

I see this place has went to the dogs since I left.

Mourn: Ah the lamb has come back to the land of the wolves. I distinctly remember your absence being the result of spinal trauma.

Golden: Nah, baby boy but whatever helps you sleep, Gabe.

Hope the p̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ title defence goes well. I'm just going to let it known now, and everyone can quote me on this. Shit, I'll quote myself.

"Mourn is nothing without me, Oscar Donnelly, more commonly known as Golden. His star will slowly fade without the fuel he draws from his entanglement with me. His career highs can be directly linked with long, well thought out and perfectly executed battles against me. I'm washing my hands of this cunt. Paddle your own canoe. I look forward to watching you sink from afar."
    Quote, Oscar Donnelly, Future LPW Hall of Famer, 6th of December 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Golden: I've been busy. My sometimes girlfriend had a baby boy since I seen you last.

I see this place has went to the dogs since I left.
    Austin: Congratulations. Children -- despite how they sometimes end up in our lives -- are truly a joy.

And yes. It has. Just when I thought it couldn't become even more absurd ...

Mourn rolls his eyes.

Mourn: Why do people have this obsession thinking I book matches? I simply show up and compete. Sounds like a lot of jealousy.

Why would I want to fight my best friend?

Austin: Congratulations. Children -- despite how they sometimes end up in our lives -- are truly a joy.

And yes. It has. Just when I thought it couldn't become even more absurd ...
    Golden: Absurd is the wrong word. We are used to the absurd. It is the norm. What we have now are...issues.

Austin: Fair play, Oscar. You're right about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn rolls his eyes.

Mourn: Why do people have this obsession thinking I book matches? I simply show up and compete. Sounds like a lot of jealousy.

Why would I want to fight my best friend?
    Austin: Because she likes it rough, bro.

Now, I don't PERSONALLY know this. But I know -- hell, I AM -- people like her. And well, Mourn ... people like us ... we like what we like.

So yeah, I can see why you'd want that. Apologies, Mrs. Jimenez.

Kassandra smirks briefly as she awkwardly adjusts her sleeves.

Mourn: Funny... No comment...

He grumbles to himself as Kassandra holds back laughter.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 12-07-2017 at 12:15 AM.