Thread: Pearl Jam

Squared

Pearl Jam

As one of my favourite bands, and one of the only ones still making music, Pearl Jam need a thread of their own.

Bit of action from them over the last few months with the release of an album/movie of the Wrigley Field concerts, and then in the last couple of days they have dropped their first new song since Lightning Bolt in 2013.

Anyway, from the first time you checked out Ten to the time you saw them live, all discussion on Vedder and Co. here.

Big fan of the group. I loved David Letterman's speech before the band was inducted into the HOF.

Squared
    I was hoping to find a video that we could share here so people could check out the new song but no luck as yet.

2018 tour dates have been published, which might suggest more new material on the way. It's a pretty major tour.

March 2018
    Santiago
    Buenos Aires
    Rio de Janeiro
    Sao Paulo

June 2018
    Amsterdam
    Landgraaf
    London (x2)
    Milan
    Padova
    Rome

July 2018
    Prague
    Krakow
    Berlin
    Werchter
    Barcelona
    Madrid
    Lisbon

No North America dates announced yet but I guess as it's been a couple of years since they've done a tour of the US, so I'd expect some dates either next winter or in 2019.

Lot of love for Vitalogy, such an underrated album

Squared
    It's probably fair to say that a lot of their catalogue gets overlooked after the first two albums, to be honest.