Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Season NFL Discussion

Squared
    CNum, you are speaking my language there!

I don't know if the Falcons will go anywhere, but they've hit form to give themselves a chance. I like the Saints prediction a lot though. Good team and still a ballsy call, that's my kind of pick.

Vikings were second favourite with the bookies the last I saw.
    "Eat my ass, Mooney"

I just think in the playoffs, alot of factors need to go your way. Even if you have a great defense, you need the offense to make plays. It comes down to trust and i don't trust Keenum in the biggest games of his life.. It can happen... just like the Jags could go on a run if Bortles is decent.....but I wouldn't trust it.

I feel like the Saints are good enough, have a decent defense, a two headed monster in Ingram and Kamara to take the pressure off an aging Brees to go on a run.

Squared
    I guess that you don't know about the new guys until they are tested by fire, if you follow me.

Loving that Bills fans are donating to Dalton's foundation.

Bills and Jaguars is a rematch of what was an awesome Wembley game a couple of years ago.
    "Eat my ass, Mooney"

I donated $17 to the charity.

Jags-Bills is also a "rematch" from Wild Card weekend in 1996, which was the last Bills playoff home game I believe.