Thread: Lords of Pain Radio Feedback and General Discussion

Lords of Pain Radio Feedback and General Discussion

If it's not covered by all the individual show threads, well, feel free to comment about LOP Radio here. Got suggestions for All-Star shows? Maybe just in general feedback about the network as a whole? This is the place to fire at will.

Also, just as a helper type thing, here's a handy dandy weekly schedule of all the things you can find on your friendly neighborhood LOP Radio.

Lords of Pain Radio Weekly Schedule

Monday - The Late Shift with Steven Bell (Raw Edition)
    Tuesday (morning) - The Global Revolution
    Tuesday (late night) - The Late Shift with Steven Bell (SmackDown Edition)
    Wednesday - The Doc Says...
    Thursday - Perfect 10 Wrestling Show
    Friday - The Right Side of the Pond
    Saturday - WCW: The Legacy Series / NXT Takeover Aftershock Recaps
    Sunday - LOPRadio Aftershock PPV Recaps / NJPW on LOPR / LOPR Special Editions (All-Star, Etc)

So, I have a quite boring question, but hey, it's a question anyway:

Is there a way to make the LoPR page on Blog Talk more navigatable? I noticed that all of the podcasts are posted in 'wrestling', but is there a way to filter specifically by show without searching all of BlogTalkRadio (which I assume is what happens in the search bar at the top of the page)?

I mean, it's not a big inconvenience really, because if I search for a specific show it will bring it up, but it would be useful to have something specific to the channel available, either through the tags or a search function, I think.

Unfortunately no, we can't make any adjustments to our BlogTalk page outside of changing the logo and such. It would be really cool if we could separate the shows into their own individual columns or something, though.

Not sure if it helps at all, but with the exception of the "spotlight" show up top, all of the shows are listed in the order in which they aired. So if you're looking for the latest episode of a given program, it's almost always there on the front page.