Thread: The Late Shift with Steven Bell

The Late Shift with Steven Bell

I tend to just say whatever comes to mind on The Late Shift, be it a rant about something that pisses me off, unfettered praise for something I enjoy or even a "remixed" version of an entrance theme here and there. While that makes for plenty of fun every Monday and Tuesday night, it also makes for plenty of topics worth discussing.

Want to let me know what you think about something I may have said? Perhaps push back on a topic that I went all in on? Maybe even beg me to stop with the Jinder and the Shinghs song because it's ruining your life?

You found the place.

Heads up that I threw it down on The Late Shift tonight as I recapped SmackDown, raved about Charlotte vs Natalya and made my official Survivor Series predictions. If you're either hyped or trying to get hyped about the PPV, this isn't a bad stop along that road.

I feel like I should mention that I won't shill the show here every week or anything. This one just felt pretty damn good and I had fun doing it, plus it's topical. I figured a share wouldn't hurt anything. If you've never checked out the show, this is a pretty good one to start on. Just click the thing.

The Brain
    I honestly don't mind if you share a bit of whatever you talked about each week. I don't always find the time to listen but I still like hearing and bouncing off your viewpoints, and this is a better discussion venue than facebook or twitter.

I basically just wanted LOPR to have some sort of representation here on the Forums. I've been pushing this place hard on my shows for the last month or so.

The Brain
    Same here, trying to get people to come join the conversation, because it kicks ass!

It'd also be nice if we could get the reverse going, as well. Bring the three "worlds" of LOP all together as one big happy family.

So, tonight's episode that I just wrapped marked the 4 year anniversary of The Late Shift. 260 episodes. Over 550 hours of total content. That's in excess of three weeks' worth of show, were you to foolishly try to listen to them all straight.

I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I wanted to say it here, too. Thank you to everyone who had given The Late Shift a bit of their time. Over the course of four years I've gone through death, divorce and everything in between, but the one constant has been The Late Shift and interacting with my listeners. Some have become friends, some have inspired me, I've even seen a couple naked. All have brightened my life, though, and made my everyday existence better. No matter what's going on in my life, no matter how dark the shadow that looms, when I put on that headset everything fades away for 90 minutes and it's just me, you and the pretend fighting show that we all love so damn much for some reason. I think that's kinda fucking awesome.

So thank you, and here's to four, forty, maybe four hundred more years. I'll keep kicking them out for as long as you guys care to listen to them.

The Brain
    Damn man, that's a great accomplishment! Kudos!

Protector of the Oomph
    Respect, my man. The more we inspire and challenge each other, the greater the vision that will materialize. The greater the vision the better the reach. Keep reaching.