Thread: The Right Side of the Pond

The Right Side of the Pond

Between Mazza, Shinobi, Maverick and the always opinionated 'Plan, there's always plenty to discuss every Friday on The Right Side of the Pond.

Want to push back on something they had to say? Perhaps suggest a topic that you'd like to hear them dissect? Maybe suggest something for entry into the infamous Room 101? This is the place to do it!

Samuel Plan
    So...um...does anyone actually listen to us? And if so, what are your untempered thoughts on the show, dare I ask?

Needs more me.

Actually, I must be honest, I've not tuned in to TRSOTP (or any LoPR stuff) over the last couple of weeks, for a variety of reasons. I will catch up and report back in each and every one of these threads (for the shows I listen to).

I do, it has actually become part of my Saturday morning podcast playlist while cleaning up the house.

Loved an episode from a couple of months back where you and one of the other boys picked under appreciated character master pieces. Made me reevaluate the 2009 Survivor Series and I also watched Macho Man v Ultimate Warrior for the first time because of it.

A few other things, it seems to be mastered at quite a low level, would love if it was a tad louder, can be really difficult to hear if I'm out shopping or in a crowded place.

Wouldn't mind hearing the odd guest as long as they aren't American but I'm sure you could get other members of the Commonwealth involved too. Not that I don't like Americans but they are just on the wrong side you know.

Thank God you stopped playing Rebecca Black

Also I used to think you should cut the Shinobi plug in the intro but now I've gone back around and laugh every time I hear it. When was the last time he was actually on?
    Last edited by SirSam; 11-30-2017 at 06:05 AM.

Late As Usual

Follow me on Twitter - Sir_Samuel

Samuel Plan
    Haha, thanks for the sympathy post mate! Timing with guests can be tricky with time differentials but always happy to entertain!

As for Shinobi...I think the last time he was on Triple H was winning his first World title.

I'm just not a fan of podcasts. I like video podcasts, which is all but impossible I guess as you guys aren't in the same place at once.

Samuel Plan
    Thank God for that!!!

You'd get even more frustrated than you do now! That would be great viewing.

Samuel Plan
    It's a small mercy we're not in the same room! I'm told I have absolutely no poker face whatsoever, so Mazza seeing my reactions as he trolls me would probably only egg him on further. Though surprisingly, on the occasions we've met up, he's been considerably less irritating! If I didn't know, I'd say it was on purpose....

We just finished up recording this week's show. I immaturely chuckled to myself when Mav described WWE as flaccid. We do a Bring It To The Pond this week, covering the quality of WWE TV, the state of Finn Bálor and Roman Reigns, and the future of the MITB PPV! If there's any news items from the week we haven't touched on that you want to get some thoughts on, let me know and I'll write them up in my Preview Side of the Pond tomorrow instead!

Feel free to throw down some requests for ideas (or oddas, as we call them, for reasons not worth going into!) for those long stretches between PPVs! It'll help us not have to think....
    101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die: The Book is now available to buy on Amazon UK, Amazon US and Amazon Europe! Just search for "101 WWE Matches" and it'll pop up!

~ Samuel Plan