Thread: What is the best case scenario for Moose?

Squared

What is the best case scenario for Moose?

When I was last watching Impact on a regular basis, Moose was coming in like a house of fire, getting some of the biggest reactions on the show and being pushed to the moon. It seems like that's gone a bit cold over the past year or so, but with not a lot of other options and an obvious physique if nothing else, you wonder whether or not they'll be tempted to have another go at putting him higher up the card... or whether that will just be it.

So yeah, long term, either here in Impact or elsewhere, what do you think is the best case scenario for Moose? Will his ceiling ever be high enough to justify that incoming hype or do you think he's already on the way down the hill?

The Brain
    I don't see why this guy couldn't be a world champion anywhere. He's big and agile, he's a pretty good wrestler with room to improve, and having seen him live I definitely think he's got a kind of charisma. I don't think he's on track to be the face of the WWE but I think he could rise high there or pretty much anywhere else. Loved the stuff he did with Lashley last year, and I heard he was the highlight of an otherwise poor match this weekend at BFG.

Squared
    If people are still high on him, then presumably he has to work with Drake, or whoever holds the big strap, sometime soon?

The Brain
    Well god knows what will happen on Impact, but they could certainly do a hell of a lot worse than pairing up Moose against Eli Drake. I think he could also do something really fun with Johnny Impact (hate that name...).