Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWE Video Game Discussion

Goldberg Rules!
    No it isn't. I map mine out too, and can just ignore it.

McDaygo
    I'm too much of a control freak. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    Yeah, like the cover man.
    Correct Fucking five character rule.

Goldberg Rules!
    I can read that clearly too.

Beat the Taker with Lesnar last weekend. Brutalized him repeatedly with the ring bell outside of the ring, then F5ed him in the ring for the 1-2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    No it isn't. I map mine out too, and can just ignore it.
    I may have to stop using rivalries because it's so glitchy, especially if you don't simply play the matches given and that's tough to ignore. It's a decent concept but it is too much to ask to simply record the results if a match if changed?

Banned
    Quick question, how can I use my CAW after starting over? All my guys are still there but when I copy them to my new game I startrd, I cant select them.

rahman82
    i got a copy from gamefly, its too similar to last years title and the upcoming dlc isnt that appealing either so im skipping a wrestling title this year. Also beat the streak mode is bullshit, 3 spinebusters and 3 batista bombs couldnt put Taker away.

McDaygo
    It is suppossed to be dumb hard to put him down.

THE MONKEY
    Beat the streak isn't even hard.

-Pick a wrestler with resiliency
    -Leave the ring
    -Beat the Undertaker with various weapons until you have two finishers stored
    -Go in the ring
    -Hit finisher and pin
    -If he reverses use your resiliency to kick out
    -Hit finisher second time and pin
    -Game over

Defend the streak ends up being way funner in the long run.
    Last edited by THE MONKEY; 12-21-2013 at 09:53 AM.

McDaygo
    I just can't seem to get into Universe mode like I could last years. I mean I like the rivalry system but it just doesn't feel as fun.

Also anyone know how to set up the NWO stable with Hall and Nash as the tag team but have the proper 3 man entrance with Hogan? Every time I try to set it up, It books Hogan and Nash as a tag team when I set up Nash and Hall in set up and only on 3 man entrance to I switch it... only for it to switch over all. Is there a way to trick the system but have the proper man do the proper animation?
    Last edited by McDaygo; 12-24-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Reality Champ
    Have they announced the next two DLC packages yet? Debating whether or not to get the season pass.

McDaygo
    There is only a next 1. The Superstar and nWo packs already dropped. the Legends pack drops january. that is all I've heard.

Reality Champ
    Also: is there a go-to person for downloading realistic characters not in the game? Do you guys bother with that, or just play with the current crop?

McDaygo
    I tend to not use CAW's unless from the LPW community. even then I don't use them unless I have enough to run a show of only them.

Reality Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by McDaygo View Post
    I tend to not use CAW's unless from the LPW community. even then I don't use them unless I have enough to run a show of only them.
    I don't mean complete CAWs, I mean people who have created real wrestlers who aren't in the game, like the Wyatts or whatnot.

Goldberg Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    Also: is there a go-to person for downloading realistic characters not in the game? Do you guys bother with that, or just play with the current crop?
    I just go off CAW ratings online. If it's above 4 stars, I test it out. If it's crap, simply delete it. All I have right now are Sting (for my nWo stuff) and Kurt Angle.

McDaygo
    Once the next DLC comes out I'm going to attempt ot run a 4 show universe with bi monthly PPVS for each two shows. Doin gthis will up the importance of the midcard belts and tag titles and getr max use of the roster in my eyes. Now it's just having the patience to set it up

Banned
    My Universe is about the UWA (Universal Wrestling Alliance) battle with the WWE. WWE and UWA have individual pay-per-views each month and the shows for WWE are the same, with the UWA's minor show on Tuesday and Wednesday featuring their main show. Most of the people in the UWA are created from previous characters I have or taken from BMWF and the LPW. I have a handful of former WWE stars, but not many. Its kind of fun doing the war games against the shows.

Man, I need a life.

McDaygo
    wait you can run more then one PPV a month?

THE MONKEY
    Yeah, just go to customize universe and from the calendar you can make new PPVs on Sundays.

McDaygo
    I was hoping for Million Dollar Man Manager Virgil

I'm hoping he eventually gets an nWo reskin.

McDaygo
    Hell I'm hopeing they put Evolutions song and video in the game. yes I know I can download hte song and use a custom track but in teh past when I tried that I noticed the cd plays on endless loop even during the match, not just for the entrence. Has anyone else experianced this?

Goldberg Rules!
    I haven't had that, but I have had it play a lot louder than in-game tracks.

Same here. That's not really much of an issue, but it's the closest thing to a problem I experienced.
    Last edited by cリnical; 03-21-2014 at 04:48 AM.

I got the game yesterday and I have a few issues with it.

The songs cut out midway through with no form of transition between the songs
    The game seems less receptive to my button presses. Don't know if it is my fingers transitioning from the WWE'13 controls to these or if it just a general thing.
    The rivalries in universe mode make no sense, I had a triple threat against Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal and I suddenly had a rivalry with Justin Gabriel. What the hell does that mean.

Outside of that it looks okay.

I was thinking about getting this game but I really wanted Warrior.. is there a way I can get him now?

Also, still no Usos?

the warrior can be purchased from the WWE shop for pretty cheap, if i didn't get the pre order i would happily pay a couple bucks for the warrior. He is awesome in the game.

And the uso's are not in it, but there are some AMAZING caws out there for them. As well as the wyatts. There are so many great caw makers out there on community creations.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
    I was thinking about getting this game but I really wanted Warrior.. is there a way I can get him now?

Also, still no Usos?
    I got the warrior with my copy, and I didn't pre order.

I just grabbed a copy of the game that had the pre order logo on it and took it to the counter.

McDaygo
    If you wait a few more months I bet you can buy him. He won't be included in the season pass but still.

THE MONKEY
    You can buy Warrior, he came out when the last DLC got released. Think he's like 3 bucks, same with ABA Undertaker.

Goldberg Rules!
    A basketball playing Undertaker? All I got was the biker Taker.

McDaygo
    Pillow fight undertaker?

I got an interesting glitch yesterday.

I put Ryback and Cena in a feud. I figured it would be some decent filler
    And then the week before the PPV the rivalry status was "John Cena and Ryback feud with Rey Mysterio and Triple H has worsened"
    At the PPV it got even worse as it ended up "Ryback and Ryback's feud with Triple and Triple H has exploded"

This sort of thing happen to anyone else

McDaygo
    No, I've had the fued change or an extra title match happen like Dusty beat ric earlier in the night for the WCW title and later in the ME Dusty defended again against Undertaker. Made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by McDaygo View Post
    No, I've had the fued change or an extra title match happen like Dusty beat ric earlier in the night for the WCW title and later in the ME Dusty defended again against Undertaker. Made no sense.
    Similar thing happened to me.
    Hollywood Hogan won a title from Steve Austin (I have Raw is War along with Smackdown and Raw) and later that night he lost it to Ric Flair. At least Hogan's ego makes the possibility of beating Austin and Flair in one night a plausible story

If you want to try and replicate the glitch put Cena in a feud with one of his allies, so far it has happened to me with Ryback and CM Punk

Just bought the game from Amazon. pretty excited.

McDaygo
    I found a new one. Not sure if it is a glitch but If you run a show with only one world title, 3 out of 4 pay per views I've ran had had teh world title in the middle of the card and either the tag team belts, the mid card belt or a random none title bout headlines the show

That has happened to me since 2011. It is nothing new.