Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWE Video Game Discussion

Banned
    Sadly same A.I. problems. I hated how in WWE '13 the computer controled player either left a good match to destroy a table, never tagged in their partners after getting their asses kicked (unless you whipped them into their corner) or only hit signatures and never went for finishers. To make sure things look somewhat 'realistic' I changed most sigs to finishers!

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Season Pass? Or online access?

And did anyone else in the US get a fucking manual that's in French? I don't even see an online code on this thing, and I've looked everywhere.

THE MONKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by the icon returns View Post
    Sadly same A.I. problems. I hated how in WWE '13 the computer controled player either left a good match to destroy a table, never tagged in their partners after getting their asses kicked (unless you whipped them into their corner) or only hit signatures and never went for finishers. To make sure things look somewhat 'realistic' I changed most sigs to finishers!
    I'm not getting any of the A.I. issues from last year and I've put in quite a few hours since last night.

What system you having online issues on? Servers were down a little bit this morning on 360 but I was just on there a few minutes ago checking out the CC.

Has anyone beat the Streak with Heath Slater yet?
    I think it's awesome that the word lisp has an "s" in it.

Goldberg Rules!
    I beat your mom with Dick Slater.

At least there's some modicum of difficulty associated with my question.

Goldberg Rules!
    I tried that five times. All five times, he reversed a pin into a chokeslam for the win.

This is gonna take some time to figure out.

Banned
    My statement was made after hearing some of the reviews coming in. I haven't played it yet. I'll be getting my copy tomorrow or the next day and will put in the hours over the weekend. Can anyone tell me if you can pick which era's of Maina you can play or does it go in order? I just want to play some matches so I can unlock a few key wrestlers.

in order. But they are fun so far. About to do the Ultimate Warrior/Hogan match.

THE MONKEY
    Beat the Streak is kind of weird. Basically rather than make Undertaker "harder" his damage is just multiplied. He still isn't very hard if you use a power wrestler though. I destroyed him with Ryback in just under 8 mins. I think defend the streak is better but you really need to set some time aside for that. First time I played it went 50 minutes. Beat 46 guys just to lose to Brodus Clay. Something about Brodus Clay dancing as the streak ended I found to be hilarious.

Banned
    Can you guys tell me what level you have to play in WM 30 to unlock people? Is it normal or legend?

THE MONKEY
    Doesn't matter the difficulty you just have to make sure you complete ALL of the historical objectives per match to get all the unlockables for that particular match.

Goldberg Rules!
    Running through that will unlock everyone but Warrior and Eddie Guerrero. You need a presale code to get Warrior, and need to beat Lesnar at No Way Out on Legend difficulty.

Or just buy the Season Pass stuff, I guess.

My only real beef with this game is the rivalries being somewhat messed up thus far in my WWE Universe. When I edit matches, so my rivals aren't competing in Hell In A Cell matches on RAW, it makes up results that never happened and even ends rivalries prematurely.

That and "Line in the Sand" and Evolution's entrance video aren't in the game. Come on, 2K Sports.

I'm sort of disappointed that a lot of the special Mania entrances weren't rendered for the game. I understand rights issues regarding certain songs, but entrances with props would have been nice. Accurate costumes would have helped, too. For instance, Jericho wasn't rocking his new tattoos when he faced Edge a few years back.

I admit this is nit-picky as hell.

Goldberg Rules!
    I wanted Batista vs HHH solely for Dave's old music.

Quote Originally Posted by cリnical View Post
    Accurate costumes would have helped, too.
    Macho Man's WrestleMania V attire is neon pink, as opposed to the proper neon Orange. Luckily, thanks to superstar threads, that has been corrected as well as adding a red and yellow "Mega Powers" attire.

Seriously though, is anyone else having trouble with the rivalry manager? Feuds end in the middle of the month, matches that didn't happen show in the results, matches that did happen don't show, I even had a phantom title change. I may stop using it all together. I can play it straight like WWE 13 and set up all the matches myself.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    Running through that will unlock everyone but Warrior and Eddie Guerrero. You need a presale code to get Warrior, and need to beat Lesnar at No Way Out on Legend difficulty.

Or just buy the Season Pass stuff, I guess.
    Does Goldberg not interfere and help you win?

Goldberg Rules!
    I don't know, haven't played it.

They reference that for the WM 20 match, though.

McDaygo
    can you throw nWo gear on a wreslter that isn't in it, Like André for Example.

Technically, yes. You have to create a new CAW. Then you select "Superstar Faces" and basically rebuild that character from the ground up.

Banned
    I really hate this game. I don't know if you guys have had the same bugs/glitches I have, but I'm getting ready pissed with it. Here's some issues I've had:

1.) Saving issues--says I have no memory, though its plugged in (I have 250 GB), and then it goes back to the main screen--losing my created character.
    2.) Game can't find created characters, so when I do a created tag team match it won't load and the game just freezes...this also happens with triple threat/fatal-four ways, etc. Its very annoying.
    3.) In Universe mode, wrestlers appear on my card that aren't on my roster
    4.) I had one tag match where the other team broke up, then I beat the guy (Tensai) and then all of sudden the cut scene showed my tag team guy and Tensai double teaming my guy, who pinned tensai!

This game sucks so far. Very disappointed.

I haven't encountered any of those issues, but I haven't had time to play Universe mode.

Everything saves normally on my copy, and the Online Creations server is MUCH more stable than it was last year.

Banned
    Well it's a official, I fucking hate this game!

Now, every time I try to use more than on CAW it can't find any other data. Game freezes, screen goes black, and I have to reset. I can do one on one matches with a CAW vs. an in game character, but that's it. Can't use create an arena, because it can find it. I have over 23 GB on my machine, I can delete some space, but what the hell is wrong with this game? When I first started playing I had none of these issues. If this is the glitch on my game, I'll just go back to WWE 13.

THE MONKEY
    It's either your game or your system, I have played plenty of matches with two CAWs with a CAW manager versus two CAWs.

Banned
    It could be. I don't know what's wrong. I'm going to try and clean up some space, because it worked fine before. I'm also having no other problems with other games, I just got GTA V and its bug free (fingers crossed) at the moment.

McDaygo
    Does the WWE side plates change with each different champion?

Goldberg Rules!
    It has a generic WWE logo instead of a customized one.

Goldberg Rules!
    Running Universe Mode got a lot more fun with the addition of the nWo.

100% agree there. Doing the nWo vs. The Shield is beyond epic.

Banned
    I keep getting access errors on my game, especially with CAWS and universe mode. Any suggestions?

THE MONKEY
    Did you delete the game off your hard drive and clear the cache? If so then it more than likely is just a bad copy of the game, since everything else seems to be running fine.

Banned
    I will delete the cache stuff tomorrow when I try again.

Man, I don't want to have to rebuy the stupid game! Damn 2k sports.

McDaygo
    Fuck I'm pissed. Just got my copy and all was well and I was excited until I downloaded the nWo patch. By 2K adding (nWo) after each of their names it ruined them for me. just like I hate the Retro after the names. It is disgusting and wrong and wrong. Drives my OCD crazy!!!!!

I was pissed enough to request 2K to cut that shit out.

Goldberg Rules!
    You're too neurotic.

THE MONKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by the icon returns View Post
    I will delete the cache stuff tomorrow when I try again.

Man, I don't want to have to rebuy the stupid game! Damn 2k sports.
    You should be able to take it back from where you got it from for a new copy; just say the one you got is defective. You typically have 30 days and it's still within that window.

McDaygo
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    You're too neurotic.
    It pisses me off dude because they are insulting my IQ as a wrestling fan. Everyone knows they were in the nWo either through history or for the fact they downloaded the patch labeled nWo pack. Same with Biker Taker.

Yeah, I could see how that would completely ruin your enjoyment of a game. <rolls eyes>

Seriously, dude, find something else to be pissed about.

Goldberg Rules!
    Yeah, like the cover man.

McDaygo
    The game play i enjoy. 30 years Mode I love. It just irks me to see that extra crap in their name. It is repetitive and redundant.

Just like in the title history of: (example)

undertaker xxx days
    Undertaker 97 xxx days
    hunter hurst Helmsley xxx days
    Triple h retro xxx days

It is a big distraction for those that map out their
    universe
    Last edited by McDaygo; 11-14-2013 at 12:46 AM.