Thread: Answer notslap

Answer notslap

welp, the jews in the office sacrificed the FFA to the gods and the FFA elite forum has consisted of just Meck posting dick pics of his transgender wife so I figured it best I bring my questions here.

For those of you who don't know how this works (I barely recognize anyone on this forum anymore), I ask questions, you provide me with answers, and if I don't feel your answer is adequate we debate the question at hand.

Since this is a wrestling forum, I will start out with a wrestling question: Why isn't that red head EVA in WWE anymore? I just saw a bit on twitter with her Maxim layout and it said "former WWE Diva". What the fuck? I used to watch that Diva show (ya, I'm a ***) with her on it and WWE was sending her to some special training center because they liked her so much? She is so fucking hot. Everytime I'd see her Marine boyfriend being a dick to her I wanted to jump through my TV and kill the fuck. If she quit I assume she has something going? If not, WWE is fucking stupid.

Who is the HNIC of Lopforums now a days? I asked Terry on twitter and he basically said he has zero to do with the place. Ayatollah is the only dude I saw replying to anyone in the feedback forum so I assume its him?

What exactly does Trumps new Obamacare cost cutting do? I honestly don't get his new order. Can anyone brief it for me? (If you type out a 500 word essay I won't read it, that's why I said breif it). I want him to repeal Obamacare obviously because I'm a good working adult, but this new order isn't a repeal. I feel he's pussying out again.

Do you think the Las Vegas shooting is a Conspiracy ? Was the guy an FBI patsy ?

Yep, Ayatollah runs the joint now.

Eva failed a wellness test, got suspended and never really recovered.

Eva had a helluva gimmick and loads of heat but never really took to the wrestling part. Plus she fell in with The Rock and his crew, who seem to have convinced her that she can be hot shit elsewhere. The Wellness failure expedited her decision to cut her losses and bail.

For the record, I always felt the same way about her douchebag husband. She's fucking ridiculously hot.

I run the place now. Have since March. Recently changed my name, too. So now I'm Steve, which is what everyone has called me here for 15+ years, anyhow.

I have clue what Trump is ever doing. I doubt he does. I would assume he's trying to half-ass his way into making people think he's done something when in reality jack shit is actually happening.

so eva was buddies with the Rock. He should have taken her from her dildo boyfriend. I'm as pro military as it gets but that guy was a jag.

As far as the Obamacare shit, I have really good health insurance, work for a forbes 500 company. Even my health insurance is up to $100 a week now because of crack head care. He ran and got elected on swearing he would abolish the ACA. He needs to do so. I remember when my dad lost his job for a period my mom had to work a god awful min wage job for health benefits for our family. Back then it's what you did and you didn't think of relying on the govt. The hand outs need to stop.

GNR, I don't know, at first I thought it was a total conspiracy, as I don't see how a well off 64yr old guy who was living it up just up and guns down 60 people including himself. How many luggage carts did he go past cameras with to get all those guns and ammo up there? Sadly we will never get a motive. Can you imagine if he had gunned down a bunch of liberal minorities at a rap concert? He gunned down a bunch of conservative whites at a country concert so it's already non-news.

Quote Originally Posted by notslap
    What exactly does Trumps new Obamacare cost cutting do? I honestly don't get his new order. Can anyone brief it for me? (If you type out a 500 word essay I won't read it, that's why I said breif it). I want him to repeal Obamacare obviously because I'm a good working adult, but this new order isn't a repeal. I feel he's pussying out again.
    I'll take a crack at this. He doesn't have the numbers on his side to vote down Obamacare through legislative means because of McCain and the few other republicans who are not happy at the parts of the replacement program that appease the more conservative senators. He can't just make an executive order to can the whole thing because executive orders can't override legislation like that. So what he's doing is giving companies more leeway to offer their own policies, and they'll be cheaper, but offer less coverage. Young people will get a cheaper deal for less coverage, but that'll take them out of Obamacare, which will make premiums skyrocket and Obamacare will probably break. I think he thinks this will make more people hate Obamacare which will persuade the senators that aren't voting for the legislative plan to vote for it.

Whether you agree with one side or the other, it's basically bullying.

154 words and as unpoliticized as I could do it. Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by sheepster View Post
    I'll take a crack at this. He doesn't have the numbers on his side to vote down Obamacare through legislative means because of McCain and the few other republicans who are not happy at the parts of the replacement program that appease the more conservative senators. He can't just make an executive order to can the whole thing because executive orders can't override legislation like that. So what he's doing is giving companies more leeway to offer their own policies, and they'll be cheaper, but offer less coverage. Young people will get a cheaper deal for less coverage, but that'll take them out of Obamacare, which will make premiums skyrocket and Obamacare will probably break. I think he thinks this will make more people hate Obamacare which will persuade the senators that aren't voting for the legislative plan to vote for it.

Whether you agree with one side or the other, it's basically bullying.

154 words and as unpoliticized as I could do it. Hope it helps!
    Now do another 154 words and turn it into a political rant.

But then slap wouldn't read it and that would hurt my feelings.

But then slap wouldn't read it and that would hurt my feelings.
    Itís a solid take, and if bullying is what it takes to repeal Obamacare so be it.

Healthcare needs to be single payer. Forget all thisinsurance crap

^ expand on that

Trump seems to be killing it economically. Unemployment is at record lows and the stock market is through the roof. My portfolio is sick right now.

He needs to take Obamacare and kill it, asap. If he does that, I'm happy.

Because Insurance companies are unneccesary, and just increase the cost of Health Care. This is common sense, slap.

Remove Insurance companies from the equation, let the government say how much drug companies can charge, how much hospitals can charge, then suddenly healthcare becomes affordable again.

This is the end game, and the only light at the end of the tunnel if America is to ever have reasonable healthcare for all.

My wife won't keep making 85K as a nurse then.

and really how much money myself and my family can make is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by notslap View Post
    My wife won't keep making 85K as a nurse then.

and really how much money myself and my family can make is all that matters.
    That's good to hear. You and your wife deserve to get raked over the coals by the insurance companies. Meanwhile a thousand duudes will be unemployed, chortling on doritoes have free healthcare, free everything, while you and your wife stave off medical bankruptcy.

^ why he banned?

He banned because was warned and pushed to see result. Got result.

well, he disagreed with me, so that alone warrants a ban.

Who was you favourite poster on the FFA? Place was pretty active in the early 2000's. Of course everyone is on twitter and facepage now.

Edit: EJ says hello by the way.

tough to name one. probably slim pickens. there was a lot of great posters back in the hay day. I remember during presidential elections the FFA being completely ape shit.

Yeah well it's a new year & I'm back & better than ever. Not even the Mighty Steve can stop the
    -GNR- express

Does Trump stand a chance of reelection?

I am hoping the liberals aren't the majority but I am really afraid the illegal vote will push his challenger over the edge. Felons and illegals are going to come out like never before in 2020 and could tip the scales and it SUCKS. I feel Trump needs to do something in a big way regarding voter fraud.

I am hoping the liberals aren't the majority but I am really afraid the illegal vote will push his challenger over the edge. Felons and illegals are going to come out like never before in 2020 and could tip the scales and it SUCKS. I feel Trump needs to do something in a big way regarding voter fraud.
    Trump still has 3 years to go. Ask your question again in 2020 and I'll give you an answer.

So much chaos and drama has happened in the last year under Trump (not saying it's a bad thing) The next couple years will be prime time TV.

And I think felons are just as likely to vote Republican as they would Democrat. People tend to be more conservative after doing hard-time, join the Aryan Brotherhood or get shanked in the shower by illegal aliens.

Technically, he already has done something in a big way regarding voter fraud. And as soon as Mueller figures it all out, we'll get President Pence.

He's not getting impeached. Give that shit up already. The amount of resources spent chasing that ghost is ridiculous. He won because the working man was fed up with the hand outs and because his opponent was a complete joke. 90% of his campaign was trolling and he still won she sucked so bad.

although to play devils advocate, I would love to see the anti-Trump folk get what they want....just to see what a real alt right president is like in Pence.

I think a lot of whether or not Trump gets reelected hinges on how well the economic situation in America does over the rest of this year. Yes the Dow is at record highs now, which Trump likes to associate himself with, but realistically it was climbing throughout Obama's time in office as he oversaw the recovery from the Global crisis and hit record highs across his tenur, including being the first President to break the 17,000 and 18,000 barrier. The big question over the past year is whether the growth seen should be attributed more to Obama's policies on the economy than what Trump is currently doing.

So if Trump can prove that the markets continue to increase through 2018, he will have an easier time of it come the mid-term elections.

Theoretically, there are reasons why the Dow is increasing right now that are tried to Trump - he's talked a very business- and people-centric game to date.

He's trying to cut red tape on businesses, which in turn allows them more flexibility in the markets and the opportunity to do more. Hence, investors by stock at what could well become a 'low' price in the future. Dow goes up because of supply and demand for shares. But he's not passed any major legislation that moves this all forward. The EPA is arguably being reduced in terms of influence, but there's no big statement to move this forward. In theory, if Trump can get some of that red tape to fall the Dow will continue to grow. But if during 2018 it turns out he is all talk on that, it could either create a plateau or a fall as people look to shift their stock in companies that things like the environmental protections impact. What Trump has succeeded in doing, and what is probably partly underpinning the growth, is in opening up natural areas and National Parks to drilling. He did this in Utah specifically. That then supports a rush on stock in oil and gas companies.

As for the people side of things, we've seen that Trump has promised tax cuts for the average American. Whether or not this is what he's achieved is still up to question. But the impact of any tax cut is more money in consumer pockets. More money in consumer pockets = more expenditure = more stocks bought in companies = Dow Jones rise. Now, whether we actually see this happen or not given the paltry sum it is actually giving to the American's that would buy common products is up in the air, and 2018 will likely hold the answer. Again, if America does not go out and start spending that extra money, choosing to pocket it, or if the amount of extra money is seen as so low as to barely improve fortunes, again the buyers lose faith in the stock and the Dow goes down as people sell their stock off.

The sleeping giant in all of this, and likely the coal Trump is leaving in the stocking of the next President, whether in 3 or 7 years, is the trillions added on to the national debt to support the tax cut. Someone else will have to deal with that, in all probability, and it might well mean that the stock market never reaches the levels that Trump can achieve because they'll have this huge deficit hole to deal with.

Then you have the issue of immigration. The reports were that immigration from Mexico was down in 2017, but in truth this is following a trend that had been established since 2007 or so. Throughout Obama's time in office, the number of Mexican immigrants in the US decreased year on year. But alongside that the number of immigrants from other countries went up, notably I believe from India. Trump ran this issue into the ground but has pretty much failed every step of the way so far to make a serious immigration policy - yes there was the travel ban which is in action at some level right now, but it doesn't address the immigration fact. The wall has been stopped at every opportunity, largely because it's a stupid idea, and even he has rowed back on his campaign promises on it being a solid wall to it being some kind of invisible wall at some points or something similar to that.

The broad points are that Trump has done little to date that would impact the growth of the Dow other than be President and make some promises that have not, yet, been (fully) kept. The impact of those that have has not yet been felt, which is why people are keen to attribute at least some of the stock market growth, and with it unemployment figures and so on, to Obama's legacy policies. He's also done next to nothing that actually impacts immigration, other than talking tougher than his predecessors. The real effects of it will likely be known when the immigration figures come out, I suppose.

Even if you look past all the other shit, the Russia stuff, his big mouth getting him into trouble, reports he's working less and less, policy-by-Twitter, sexual assault charges etc, 2018 is a huge year too see what the real impact of Trump's presidency actually is. If the Dow continues to grow, people are broadly happy to have more money in their pockets and spend it, and he can get somewhere on immigration reform, he'll probably have a good (or as good as could be expected) mid-term election period. But if he continues to look like he's not getting anywhere with any major policy on the key points and the Dow starts to stagnate or even fall, I would envisage the mid-term period, and the two years after that, to be pretty tough for him.

The majority in both the houses is so slim that he really needs to get this year right and hope that things continue to look shiny on the surface, even if all beneath it is chaos.

Realistically, the most beneficial thing he could do is log out of Twitter and stop talking. Neither of those seem likely.

Squared
    The real issue is that his margin of victory is so slender that he doesn't have any real margin of error. He won four states by a combined total of less than 200,000 votes. He only has to lose a handful of voters in each state, relatively speaking, and he'd lose the lot. And that's if they just stay home. If they flip to the Democratic candidate, it's obviously half the number that have to leave him. In Florida that's around 56,000 voters, or 1.2% of the number of people who voted for Trump last time out. And that's the biggest number of the four states. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan are even more precariously placed.

It doesn't prove anything this far out, but whether or not those narrow leads can be held is going to be the difference.

@lopprimetime

although to play devils advocate, I would love to see the anti-Trump folk get what they want....just to see what a real alt right president is like in Pence.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd like to see President Pence. Say what you will about his policies, at least the man can govern. He has experience. And he appears to be sensible. At this point, I just want a president that isn't going to gaslight us every chance he gets.

Pence would be worse than Trump, 100%, but less vocal about being worse.

Pence is silent but deadly. You would have a hardcore creationist Bible Thumper governing.

Trump just wants to cut through all the burecratic BS & make the Economy grow.

Everyone of his policies is about downright common sense. Should America have to accept mass immigration of 3rd world trash ? No we shouldn't have to, we should accept just the Richest & the Smartest.

Should America Shackle it's self to some climate change carbon credit scheme that limits our Economy while China and others pollute non-stop and keep chugging along ? No we shouldn't.

Should America sign onto nonsense Trade Deals that give China & other "developing countries" special Trade status and allow them to dump goods into the U.S. while maintaining protectionist policies ? No we should not.

Should we allow all U.S. Companies to offshore all the jobs , and then just import their products made with slave labor ? No we should not.

Anyone who is not drinking the white guilt/first world country guilt trip cool-aid , should be supportive of Trump's policies. He is not an extremist on either end, he has very moderate and pragmatic policies.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd like to see President Pence. Say what you will about his policies, at least the man can govern. He has experience. And he appears to be sensible. At this point, I just want a president that isn't going to gaslight us every chance he gets.
    How has Trump been insensible? How has he gaslighted us at every chance he got? How is he not the best president ever?

Quote Originally Posted by GNR711 View Post
    Pence is silent but deadly. You would have a hardcore creationist Bible Thumper governing.

Trump just wants to cut through all the burecratic BS & make the Economy grow.

Everyone of his policies is about downright common sense. Should America have to accept mass immigration of 3rd world trash ? No we shouldn't have to, we should accept just the Richest & the Smartest.

Should America Shackle it's self to some climate change carbon credit scheme that limits our Economy while China and others pollute non-stop and keep chugging along ? No we shouldn't.

Should America sign onto nonsense Trade Deals that give China & other "developing countries" special Trade status and allow them to dump goods into the U.S. while maintaining protectionist policies ? No we should not.

Should we allow all U.S. Companies to offshore all the jobs , and then just import their products made with slave labor ? No we should not.

Anyone who is not drinking the white guilt/first world country guilt trip cool-aid , should be supportive of Trump's policies. He is not an extremist on either end, he has very moderate and pragmatic policies.
    solid

Anyone in a position of power who didn't endorse Trump did it because they don't want to make the world a better place. They love the system.
    Last edited by notslap; 01-18-2018 at 08:16 PM.