Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LPW SuperCycle 27.1 LIVE! From Salt Lake City, Utah TRASH TALK THREAD!!!

Mourn: Umm... thanks?

I said later!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Sorry, brother. I'll leave you out of this from here on.

Also, get her some flowers. Rose petals on the bed. That kind of thing. Always works for me.
    Austin: All due respect to you and Mourn ... Kassandra doesn't get down like that.

Not that I'd know ... but trust me on this.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Mourn: I do not like where this conversation is headed...

Cheer up. It's never going to be as bad as Watson's girls.

Mourn: ......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Cheer up. It's never going to be as bad as Watson's girls.
    Caitlin: Why don't you and Sean go jerk each other off because that's all the two of you are good at. As for you Mourn, you cheated during the match at Ole Miss and are a piece of fucking trash. Meanwhile my client is going to the top and none of you will stop us. We will not be in anymore garbage matches and we damn sure will not be talked down to from assholes like yourself. We demand respect and we'll beat it out of whoever stands in our way.

Maverick: *twitches*

Kassandra casually flips off Caitlin.

Mourn: Maverick. I feel your pain. Need an aspirin?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post

Caitlin: Mourn tell this to your whore and that is if she ever flips me off again, not only will I break that finger but I will beat her to a bloody fucking pulp. As for you, I think that your a worthless piece of shit who cheated at Ole Miss against my client but he will beat you the next time you meet up.
    Last edited by Jeff Watson; 09-15-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Watson View Post
    Caitlin: Mourn tell this to your whore and that is if she ever flips me off again, not only will I break that finger but I will beat her to a bloody fucking pulp. As for you, I think that your a worthless piece of shit who cheated at Ole Miss against my client but he will beat you the next time you meet up.
    OOC: No you won't.

Banned
    Caitlin: I see how this company works because while my talented client is being held back in bullshit hardcore matches. People like Sean Jensen are being promoted despite only having the fourth of the talent my client has and this treatment of my client has to stop. I thought LPW was a company where everyone got a fair opportunity to face everyone, but I guess I was wrong. Sean Jensen and others like him are worthless, no talent, pieces of shit who are holding my client back. This is still America and I can speak my mind about how my client is being mistreated. We won't be putting up with it anymore and we'll stay to fight everyone who is holding my client back.

Caitlin: I see how this company works because while my talented client is being held back in bullshit hardcore matches. People like Sean Jensen are being promoted ...
    Joe: Ummm.... he's in the same match. Make sense you do not.

OOC: does it look different enough yet?
    Last edited by Joe; 09-15-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Caitlin: I see how this company works because while my talented client is being held back in bullshit hardcore matches. People like Sean Jensen are being promoted despite only having the fourth of the talent my client has and this treatment of my client has to stop. I thought LPW was a company where everyone got a fair opportunity to face everyone, but I guess I was wrong. Sean Jensen and others like him are worthless, no talent, pieces of shit who are holding my client back. This is still America and I can speak my mind about how my client is being mistreated. We won't be putting up with it anymore and we'll stay to fight everyone who is holding my client back.
    Austin: Your client is receiving a title shot. Where is the mistreatment?

Maverick Paracetamol. Lots of it...and aspirins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: Your client is receiving a title shot. Where is the mistreatment?
    Caitlin: I didn't ask or want your opinion so why don't you shut the fuck up bitch. The mistreatment is that my client is above the hardcore division in terms of talent alone, but people want to hold him back. But no more because we're going to take what we want and we'll hurt people to achieve our goal.

Caitlin: I didn't ask or want your opinion so why don't you shut the fuck up bitch. The mistreatment is that my client is above the hardcore division in terms of talent alone, but people want to hold him back. But no more because we're going to take what we want and we'll hurt people to achieve our goal.
    DGS: You'll try.

Austin: Ma'am, a few things, if I may.

One, if you'd like me to shut up, suck my dick. It's scientifically proven to at least take a man's mind off of his present troubles if done right.

Two, please let your client know that I fucking hate him and I'd wish he fucking disappear like Jon Benet Ramsey or just go die somewhere like Scott Peterson's wife.

Three, let him know that I think that Jeff Watson is trash. He has always been trash. He will always be trash. He was trash when he fetched SoL blueberry yogurt with fruit on the bottom (yes, I know about that, I've seen the past shows). He was trash when he beat The David Maverick during his Power Ranger phase or whoever the hell to become the Pure Wrestling Champion. Let your client know that the best thing he ever did was give up the ass to Golden so that he -- not Jeff, obviously, but Golden -- could go on to become a star.

Fourth, please let your client know that in my estimation, he isn't wanted here and if it were left up to me, he wouldn't be here. He'd be fucking gone somewhere, never to be heard from or known of ever again.

However, it isn't up to me. I'm not the president of LPW or anything like that. That's Nabakov's job, the mealy-mouthed cunt. And in his LPW, people who earn things get it taken from them because the fans want it, and the Hardcore Championship is competed for by the following:

- A man who didn't earn it despite being in the midst of a career renaissance.

- A cowardly bitch who doesn't want to be in this match and does all his talking through another bitch who SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

- A former champion who is a superior talent though he doesn't seem to want the belt.

- A man who is somehow one title away from being a LPW Grand Slam Champion, if we're being technical.

- Trey Spruance -- the latter of whom seems to be unable to pin anybody's shoulders down sans Watson's first wife if his life depended on it, and yet he would literally give his life to be Hardcore Champion for one damn second.

And finally ... while I don't know any aspect of your personal life whatsoever, I can only assume that you've taken the time to talk just like him and hype him up in the fashion you do because he pays you well and you toss him some ass on occasion. Now, I could be wronn, but that's just the way it seems.

So, assuming this is the case, if you would, please look in the mirror and tell Jeff Watson's highly-paid nutrag that she can fuck right off and suck Chris Austin's dick with her demands.

If I am off-base, then I apologize for the confusion and as an olive branch, I offer my dick for you to suck. Thank you and good night.

P.S. -- Please don't try to suck my dick. I am luckily disease-free and prefer to stay that way. Have a blessed day, Miss.
    Last edited by RCA; 09-15-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Austin and I may not see eye to eye on a lot of things.

But there's a reason why I respect him.

Banned
    Austin: Ma'am, a few things, if I may.

One, if you'd like me to shut up, suck my dick. It's scientifically proven to at least take a man's mind off of his present troubles if done right.

Two, please let your client know that I fucking hate him and I'd wish he fucking disappear like Jon Benet Ramsey or just go die somewhere like Scott Peterson's wife.

Three, let him know that I think that Jeff Watson is trash. He has always been trash. He will always be trash. He was trash when he fetched SoL blueberry yogurt with fruit on the bottom (yes, I know about that, I've seen the past shows). He was trash when he beat The David Maverick during his Power Ranger phase or whoever the hell to become the Pure Wrestling Champion. Let your client know that the best thing he ever did was give up the ass to Golden so that he -- not Jeff, obviously, but Golden -- could go on to become a star.

Fourth, please let your client know that in my estimation, he isn't wanted here and if it were left up to me, he wouldn't be here. He'd be fucking gone somewhere, never to be heard from or known of ever again.

However, it isn't up to me. I'm not the president of LPW or anything like that. That's Nabakov's job, the mealy-mouthed cunt. And in his LPW, people who earn things get it taken from them because the fans want it, and the Hardcore Championship is competed for by the following:

- A man who didn't earn it despite being in the midst of a career renaissance.

- A cowardly bitch who doesn't want to be in this match and does all his talking through another bitch who SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

- A former champion who is a superior talent though he doesn't seem to want the belt.

- A man who is somehow one title away from being a LPW Grand Slam Champion, if we're being technical.

- Trey Spruance -- the latter of whom seems to be unable to pin anybody's shoulders down sans Watson's first wife if his life depended on it, and yet he would literally give his life to be Hardcore Champion for one damn second.

And finally ... while I don't know any aspect of your personal life whatsoever, I can only assume that you've taken the time to talk just like him and hype him up in the fashion you do because he pays you well and you toss him some ass on occasion. Now, I could be wronn, but that's just the way it seems.

So, assuming this is the case, if you would, please look in the mirror and tell Jeff Watson's highly-paid nutrag that she can fuck right off and suck Chris Austin's dick with her demands.

If I am off-base, then I apologize for the confusion and as an olive branch, I offer my dick for you to suck. Thank you and good night.

P.S. -- Please don't try to suck my dick. I am luckily disease-free and prefer to stay that way. Have a blessed day, Miss.
    Jeff: DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY ADVOCATE AGAIN because she is not the type of cheap whores that you fuck. I don't respect you and I hope that you fuck right off. You just can't accept that I'm better than you in every facet of life so you act all tough, but really your nothing more than a bitch. So once again, you will apologize to Caitlin or you and me are going to have a fucking problem that you won't walk away from.

Austin: I'll apologize if you win the Hardcore Championship at this show.

Until then, take what I said, double down on it, and direct it to your wife, too.

Kassandra: Thanks.

Banned
    Austin: I'll apologize if you win the Hardcore Championship at this show.

Until then, take what I said, double down on it, and direct it to your wife, too.
    Jeff: No you'll apologize and mean it right fucking now. Because if you don't, then I will break every bone in your body and leave you in the salt flats that Utah has to suffer. You will treat my advocate and my wife with respect because otherwise I will fucking start breaking bones in your worthless body. So fuck off bitch.

Austin: Noticed you mentioned your advocate first.

I like how he constantly says he's better than everyone, yet hasn't ever proved he's better than being a dark match main stay.

And also, cries like a little girl.

I'm sorry, little girls every where. That was wrong of me. You're all tougher than Jeff.

Banned
    Austin: Noticed you mentioned your advocate first.
    Jeff: They both mean the world to me asshole, but I'm guess you can't figure it out due to the fact that no woman would ever want a serious relationship with you. But you are still a worthless piece of shit who owes me a fucking apology because you don't want option two to happen.

Nobody owes you shit, you entitled, overly emotional twat.

Austin: Ha.

Banned
    Nobody owes you shit, you entitled, overly emotional twat.
    Jeff: Fuck off you over-hyped, no-talent motherfucking piece of shit because YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME. You are a worthless asshole who stole the talent of others and you have the balls to step to me. I hate you Sean and you will never be fucking better than me and if you've got a problem with it, then you can fuck right off bitch.

Stealing talent?

What am I, a Mon-Star?

Well if that's the case, you're safe.

Banned
    I like how he constantly says he's better than everyone, yet hasn't ever proved he's better than being a dark match main stay.

And also, cries like a little girl.

I'm sorry, little girls every where. That was wrong of me. You're all tougher than Jeff.
    Jeff: Since when did I have to fucking prove shit to you or anyone else because I'm tougher than people give me credit for. Why don't you go find Kassandra because I hear she gives it up real easy to everyone in the locker room?

Mourn: As the wind, everything passes you by.

Listen. Calm down. go get something from your women and think about how you have it. Complaining to us about where we sit in the company is not helping.

I expect you to tell me, the World Heavyweight Champion, how you are greater than me. How I may be boring or something. You may even call my wife a bad name or seven. In the end, I can wake up tomorrow knowing that not only could I wipe the stain we call your body off of the map, and be done in time for lunch.

You overstep your place at every step. You have always thought yourself the greatest, and that is why you will never be good.

Not great. Good.

You are the perfect example of why the police system is a fraud. People like you were tasked with protecting the populous. You can not even keep your ass safe from your mouth.

Jeff: Since when did I have to fucking prove shit to you or anyone else because I'm tougher than people give me credit for. Why don't you go find Kassandra because I hear she gives it up real easy to everyone in the locker room?
    Are you so sure that your own wife doesn't fit that description?

Austin: You know, the recent trend of conversation almost makes me glad I can't keep a woman.

Banned
    Mourn: As the wind, everything passes you by.

Listen. Calm down. go get something from your women and think about how you have it. Complaining to us about where we sit in the company is not helping.

I expect you to tell me, the World Heavyweight Champion, how you are greater than me. How I may be boring or something. You may even call my wife a bad name or seven. In the end, I can wake up tomorrow knowing that not only could I wipe the stain we call your body off of the map, and be done in time for lunch.

You overstep your place at every step. You have always thought yourself the greatest, and that is why you will never be good.

Not great. Good.

You are the perfect example of why the police system is a fraud. People like you were tasked with protecting the populous. You can not even keep your ass safe from your mouth.
    Jeff: I chose to leave law enforcement and start my own company which is very successful with two U.S. offices, a office in London and other interests all over the world. Anyway, you still fucking cheated when we fought at Ole Miss and your wife is probably getting double-teamed by both Sean Jensen along with Chris Austin at the moment. My women are high-class and respectable who I would defend with my life. I am better than you, Sean and that loser piece of shit Chris Austin. I will never again allow people like you to hold me down and stop me from getting to the top. So fuck you Mourn and I sure hope you get tested soon because you don't know what Kassandra has.

If I rolled my eyes any harder, they'd pop out of their sockets.

What are you, thirteen?

Banned
    If I rolled my eyes any harder, they'd pop out of their sockets.

What are you, thirteen?
    Jeff: What are you a fucking idiot? Actually don't answer that because I know the answer is yes. But you can go fuck yourself you little bitch because I am better than you. But you won't get a chance to lay a hand on me during the match because I won't allow a piece a shit like you to drag me down.

You're so rattled right now.

Why don't you just quit while you're very, very, very, far behind. LPW ain't No Child Left Behind friendly, son. You're either good, or you're not.

And looking at you right now, and having the unfortunate "privilege" of hearing you yammer on saying the same shit over and over with the same middle school comebacks, I'd say you just plain suck.

But that would be stating the obvious.

You're not fit to shine my boots, Jeff. You're barely able to breathe the same oxygen I do, although I'm not convinced your oxygen intake is up to par, considering you have the brain activity of dirt.

I look forward to the same "Sean you're an idiot you fucking bitch fuck bitch, shit piss fart assbutt" tirade you've been doing ad nauseum. I hope you eventually graduate to yo momma jokes.

Why do you do it, Jeff? Why do you insist on constantly being the absolute bottom of the barrel, never improve on any God damn thing, and generally just, well, you know, hype yourself up for disappointment?

Banned
    You're so rattled right now.

Why don't you just quit while you're very, very, very, far behind. LPW ain't No Child Left Behind friendly, son. You're either good, or you're not.

And looking at you right now, and having the unfortunate "privilege" of hearing you yammer on saying the same shit over and over with the same middle school comebacks, I'd say you just plain suck.

But that would be stating the obvious.

You're not fit to shine my boots, Jeff. You're barely able to breathe the same oxygen I do, although I'm not convinced your oxygen intake is up to par, considering you have the brain activity of dirt.

I look forward to the same "Sean you're an idiot you fucking bitch fuck bitch, shit piss fart assbutt" tirade you've been doing ad nauseum. I hope you eventually graduate to yo momma jokes.

Why do you do it, Jeff? Why do you insist on constantly being the absolute bottom of the barrel, never improve on any God damn thing, and generally just, well, you know, hype yourself up for disappointment?
    Jeff: I'm never going to quit Sean because that will give you what you want. Also I wouldn't shine your boots or do anything to help you. I will beat you to a bloody fucking pulp because I don't fucking respect you. But you will fucking respect me bitch because I will not let people like you hold me down. Your fucking done holding me back and it's time for you to get out of the way.

1. Wouldn't be just me that wants you to quit.

2. No, you won't.

3. No, I won't.

4. Do you have tourettes?

5. You're holding yourself down, pal.