Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LPW All-Stars RESULTS!!

Maverick: We should settle this with a cup of tea and scones but I'm by a poolbar in Greece at the moment with a plate of chips and a Rekorderlig whatever the fuck that is so it's probably best if you pipe it son.

Not you Jensen, you get a pass for now.

Sweet. Bring me back a scone, please.

Well, I just woke and am about to start drinking alcohol again. Yup. Welcome to the fucking circus that is my life.

Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    DGS: My, my, all this vitriol... I should've desecrated one of this place's championships a long time ago.
    Matthew 'Silver Kazama: That's cute. Take a title. Treat it like shit. Fight a guy for months. Empty arena. Hospital. Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: ... Are you sure about this?
    Lord Sepentus: Oh we're certain, Chris Austin. Why? Does the absence of your precious United States title sting? You feel the need to go after us instead of "The Kid?" Well then do it - Show everyone why the DeepNet Division is actually the strongest in the entire organization. Let the kids fight over the Hardcore title while the real men fight over this! (raises title.)

Quote Originally Posted by JMTheBadOne View Post
    Lord Sepentus: Oh we're certain, Chris Austin. Why? Does the absence of your precious United States title sting? You feel the need to go after us instead of "The Kid?" Well then do it - Show everyone why the DeepNet Division is actually the strongest in the entire organization. Let the kids fight over the Hardcore title while the real men fight over this! (raises title.)
    Austin: No. I willingly gave that up in hopes of positioning myself in my rightful place of World Championship contention -- you know, a spot I earned and could have enacted whenever before now -- and we saw how that went. So, because of the pent-up aggression resulting from that besmirching ... well, I'm going to make your puppet there my bitch whether he consents to it or not. If the title comes with it, so be it.

Speaking of Obsidian... this one's for you.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Kazama View Post
    Matthew 'Silver Kazama: That's cute. Take a title. Treat it like shit. Fight a guy for months. Empty arena. Hospital. Sound familiar?
    DGS: Really? Fresh off a loss to Osiris, and I'm the fight you wanna pick?

Matthew 'Silver Kazama: This coming from the guy who, despite his quick wit and talent...couldn't be bothered. You have no room to act tough. You're proving everything he has ever said about you. Wasting your potential and talent.

Quote Originally Posted by JMTheBadOne View Post
    Strongest Division? Believe me, that crap will disappear or be replaced within a year or two without a shadow of doubt.

People say hardcore matches are gimmicky, I say fuck them... but that title... That title really is just because some dude in management had one too many drinks while he was coming up with ideas for this grand company.

Austin: Speaking of Obsidian... this one's for you.

Mourn: Well then...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Kazama View Post
    Matthew 'Silver Kazama: This coming from the guy who, despite his quick wit and talent...couldn't be bothered. You have no room to act tough. You're proving everything he has ever said about you. Wasting your potential and talent.
    DGS: Spare me the dimestore character sketch. I owe you no more explanation than the rest of these plebeian dregs.

Sixx: So... This went places.

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    Sixx: So... This went places.
    DGS: Sterling analysis, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    DGS: Sterling analysis, as always.
    Mourn: yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You...really aren't good at this back and forth banter, are you?

Eh, at least you have decent skills in the ring. Decent enough for a gimme, at least.
    Joe: Come back to me when the penny drops Sean. In the meantime good luck earning a shot at the belt. I'd almost look forward to that as much as Dave turning up to a rematch.

Austin: No. I willingly gave that up in hopes of positioning myself in my rightful place of World Championship contention -- you know, a spot I earned and could have enacted whenever before now -- and we saw how that went. So, because of the pent-up aggression resulting from that besmirching ... well, I'm going to make your puppet there my bitch whether he consents to it or not. If the title comes with it, so be it.

Speaking of Obsidian... this one's for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: Well then...
    Maverick: I'd pay tickets to watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Joe: Come back to me when the penny drops Sean. In the meantime good luck earning a shot at the belt. I'd almost look forward to that as much as Dave turning up to a rematch.
    Penny drops?

What in the blue hell are you talking about?