Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LPW All-Stars RESULTS!!

OOC: All around solid show. Many thanks to the staff for relentless pursuit of awesomeness..

Joe: Dodging? The fuck you think you are Jensen?
    I mean congrats on beating Bane and all, but I'm not inclined to throw you a Title shot just because you piss and moan the loudest.

The last guy thought he was bigger than Championship. I will not be continuing that tradition.
    I won't be handing out Title shots or hand picking opponents. I won't spit on the traditions of this company.
    If you get booked to face me for the Hardcore Championship I will gladly tear you a new one. Until then all I can offer you is a hand shake and a beer. Maybe a hot dog if Thorny is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You heard me loud and clear. So nice of you to show up when I mention you name.

I see you're the submissive type.
    DGS: Correlation versus causation, Sean. Educate yourself. Your choice of words is apt, though, because I think I'm going to make you tap out for this trespass.

For the time being, however, I'll ask that you take a seat and wait your turn...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Joe: The last guy thought he was bigger than Championship. I will not be continuing that tradition.
    DGS: ... because, as a noted colleague once said, I'm not finished with you.

Sixx: Riveting.

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

Indeed. I think you're been sarcastic and shit, but I half care because it's about the hardcore title... DGS knows how to make shit boring though. Might need more coffee.

DGS: I'm not here to entertain.

Mourn: Not here to wrestle either. So, why are you here?

DGS: I'm not here to entertain.
    Umm... Yeah, you are. That's what wrestling is. Entertainment.

DGS: My reasons, be they for presence or absence, are my own. I've no need to explain or justify myself to the likes of you two.

Mourn: Simply stating a fact.

DGS: Its factuality depends on your definition of "here", Gabriel.

Mourn: Using my real name as an insult shows the level of mentality I am working with. Listen dude. I get why you are upset. The record says that you forfeited to Citizen. Probably not in your overall plan to have that hanging over you. For a man with as much talent as you bring to the table, you can be a real bitch sometimes.

I just wanna know when the Hardcore division became a bunch of scared, whiny bitches.

I remember years ago, when LPW was thriving with guys who looked death in the face and didn't back down.

I remember when the hardcore division had guys like Bobino who took everyone to their limit.

It's like when Bob left, the pussies came out of the woodwork.

DGS here talking a big game for a guy who skipped town.

Citizen point blank running from a challenge.

The only one I see who has any balls here in the Hardcore division is Trey and he's a drugged out mess of a human being.

When did LPW get so neutered?

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: Using my real name as an insult shows the level of mentality I am working with. Listen dude. I get why you are upset. The record says that you forfeited to Citizen. Probably not in your overall plan to have that hanging over you. For a man with as much talent as you bring to the table, you can be a real bitch sometimes.
    DGS: I didn't use your real name as an insult. I used your real name because it's your real name.

At any rate, you mistake my tone. Circumstances beyond my control prevented me from making the match, which constitutes a forfeit. Do you think I don't know or don't accept how that works?

Joe: You are as stupid as you look.

I'm not running from your challenge. I'm not running from anything anymore. I am simply getting on board with management.... Christ I never thought I'd be uttering those words.... whatever the fans want they get. I'm not picking opponents or accepting challenges. I will face you Jensen.... if and when that is what the fans want.

I will fight whoever the fans decide and I will do it with a smile. So best you stop sounding like a two year old in the middle of a temper tantrum and start building a case the fans can get behind. Personally Right now I'd like to smack the smarmy out of DGS but if I'm reading the fans right I think Trey has you both covered.

Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    DGS: Do you think I don't know or don't accept how that works?
    Mourn: Know? Plausible.

Accept? Hopefully not.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Joe: You are as stupid as you look.

I'm not running from your challenge. I'm not running from anything anymore. I am simply getting on board with management.... Christ I never thought I'd be uttering those words.... whatever the fans want they get. I'm not picking opponents or accepting challenges. I will face you Jensen.... if and when that is what the fans want.

I will fight whoever the fans decide and I will do it with a smile. So best you stop sounding like a two year old in the middle of a temper tantrum and start building a case the fans can get behind. Personally Right now I'd like to smack the smarmy out of DGS but if I'm reading the fans right I think Trey has you both covered.
    You're talking a lot, but the only thing I can understand is that you're ducking a challenge.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Hmm... I'm satisfied right now. I got this wonderful championship over my shoulder, this World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship. I feel good, I feel great. But there is this yearning that is gnawing at the back of my mind.

You think the hardcore division is neutered Jensen? Novacain might have to reverse the procedure...