Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 6,401 to 6,408 of 6408

Thread: WWE General Discussion Thread

Squared
    I know not everyone watches but it has been great to watch the crowd getting into 205 live. From dead for great matches to hot for most of the main events in a matter of weeks.
    "Eat my ass, Mooney"

The Brain
    They've done a great job revitalizing the brand. Unfortunately I think it's still under the radar for a lot of people, but hopefully that will change in time.

High flying cruiserweight action is just not everyone's cup of coffee.

The Brain
    I tend to think good wrestling is good wrestling, but yeah there will always be different tastes and styles that certain kinds of fans prefer. They seem to be doing a good job steering away from only mindless spotfests and trying to make matches a little more meaningful, which I think will broaden the appeal.

Squared
    It's worth pointing out that the crowds that have been getting into it are not special 205 crowds but the typical WWE live audience. That's what's so encouraging about it all.
    "Eat my ass, Mooney"

I'm glad that 205 Live is starting to get the appreciation it deserves. It was in a real dire spot for some time, but the Cruiser Tournament has really helped vitalise things.

As Mizfan said, making it more story based rather than just spotfest has helped me enjoy it more. I can relate to a lot of the characters now.

I'm still of the opinion that the wrong man won the Title. Nothing against Alexander, but the focus from WWE (Ali himself, video packages, and maybe most notably the commentary team) was all on Ali. And I think with how far 205 Live has come in short time, they should have capitalised on that with a feel-good win for the man that they clearly put a lot of effort in to pushing.

The Brain
    Think they can build up to a rematch for Ali down the line, maybe with Cedric turning heel as he gets desperate to keep the title?

I think a heel Cedric is one I can warm to. He speaks humbly at times, but doesn't come across that way in the ring so it doesn't work for me.