Thread: Lords of Pain Main Page Feedback

Lords of Pain Main Page Feedback

Are you having some sort of issue with Lords of Pain? Do you perhaps have a comment about the website or its content?

This is the place to do that. Whether it's issues with the Comments section, feedback on the news or results or simply popping in to say you love the place, you're more than welcome to do that in this thread.

Please note that feedback for LOP Radio can be specifically directed towards the LOP Radio feedback thread.

I assume someone has raised this elsewhere but the spacing of text on the Main Page is just crazy. It's a real headache to look at. Someone may want to have a look at that.

As I understand it, those in charge are currently flirting with different changes to make to the main page to "freshen it up" a bit. Not sure if the current look will survive, but it very well may.

Your not so much digging it is noted, though, and I'll bring it up when the opportunity arises.

^^^
    Click For A
    Super Cool Facebook Page

I completely get why it has been done but I'm also not a fan. Just wanted to throw that out there too.
    Catch up on my column series, Sound Of The Underground, only on Lordsofpain.net

Yeah, it looks like a glitch. But I do understand trying stuff out.

The Brain
    Just want to say I'm really enjoying Leaf's continued LU coverage, anything LU is must read for me these days and he's doing a really good job with it week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    Just want to say I'm really enjoying Leaf's continued LU coverage, anything LU is must read for me these days and he's doing a really good job with it week to week.
    Thank you ever so much Mizfan.
    Sorry that I had a bit of a delay recently when I was unwell. Shouldn't be an issue now.
    Catch up on my column series, Sound Of The Underground, only on Lordsofpain.net

The Brain
    Naturally, no problem. I just hope you still have something to write about after Ultima Lucha Tres!