Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPW Presents: All Stars! Live from Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona - TRASH TALK THREAD!!!!

The security guard checks off the names; Mourn Despana and Desdemona. They walk through the metal detector.

Kassandra: Desdemona’s my stage name.

Guard nods.

Guard: Good luck tonight sir.

Mourn nods to the man and shakes his hand.

Mourn: Thanks.

Mourn picks up their bags from the checkpoint's table and the two enter the building.

Mourn: Why did you need a stage name?

Kassandra stops and extends her hand to him.

Kassandra: Hi. My name is Kassandra Jimenez. This is my husband Mourn Despana.

Mourn shakes his head.

Kassandra: The shit would be stupid. You get a fucking nickname and I have to run around on camera like myself? I guess it is the role I am known for...

Mourn: Kassie...

Kassandra: Say my name.

Mourn blinks.

Mourn: Desdemona?

Kassandra: Now, was that so hard?

Mourn: Yes. Not like it matters. Most people here call me Gabe.

She shakes her head and motions him to lead the way to the locker room.

Kassandra: Nervous?

He stops.

Mourn: Always. Listen. Golden will try to fuck with you.

Kassandra: So?

Mourn: I want you to know I am right here.

Kassandra: Good. And then you will allow me to defend myself. I happen to be pretty damn smart. Don’t be that fucker that tells a woman to stand a certain way.

Mourn: That is not-

Kassiandra: Then there isn’t an issue.

Mourn tries to get mad, but simply chuckles.

Mourn: Good to have you around.

He nods to her and the two are quickly around the corner towards catering.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 06-24-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Golden watches Mourn and Kassie walking through security from afar and as they turn the corner he slinks toward the checkpoint table. He acknowledges the guard with a raise of the brows and scans over the sign in sheet.

Golden: Desdemona? Huh.

The World Heavyweight Champion slowly rubs his bearded chin before turning to the guard.

Golden: Could you be a pal and hand me your little walkie talk there, pal?

Security Gaurd: Uh...they aren't for public use, sir.

Golden: Who said anything about the public? I'm your goddamn World Heavyweight Champion. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in a job. You'd have nothing to...secure.

The guard looks around uncomfortably, his colleges within eye-shot all making sure not to make eye contact. He shrugs, sighs and hands over his walkie to Golden.

Golden: Attention, attention. Echo, Charlie, Alpha. We've got a dangerous female in the building, going by the name Desdemona. I repeat, a dangerous female in the building going by the name Desdemona. Sighted moving toward the catering area. Approach with caution. Use violence if necessary. Over and out.

Golden loops the walkie back toward the guard and winks as the poor guy fumbles awkwardly with the equipment.

Kassandra: Hey! It's Rose. I haven't seen her since...

Mourn: Yeah...

Three event security guards head towards catering. They look around and see Mourn standing with Kassie near the coffee.

Guard: Excuse me. Mr Despana?

Kassandra: Always by Gabe?

Mourn: How about that. Yes sir.

Guard: We're looking for a Desdemona. Have you seen her.

Mourn: Sure, she is right here.

Kassandra waves.

The guard gets on his walkie.

Guard: She's right here next to the Western States Heritage Champ.

Talkie: Approach with caution.

Guard: Okay Desdemona. We'll need to take you to the security office.

Kassandra: Uh...

Mourn raises an eyebrow.

Mourn: Why?

Guard: Mr Despana, please move away from the woman.

As the guard's hands shaking when reaching for a tazer, Mourn angrily steps in front.

Mourn: She is my wife you fuck!

The security guard's face turns pale. He turns to the rest of his troop. They quickly disperse. He pulls up the walkie and quickly walks away.

Guard: Uh... false alarm.

Kassandra confusingly looks to Mourn who's eyes are already looking around.

Mourn & Kassandra: Golden.

The David Maverick notices the commotion happening in the locker room and just watches on with interest.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Hey Mr Mourn! I see Mrs Dez is here too. How you guys going? I tried calling two or three dozen times but I might have missed your messages if you tried calling back. Are you alright? Do you need a hotdog or two or three dozen?

Mourn: It was intentional.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Ah, of course. Gotta focus on stuff. Like becoming world champion! So very Professional. Makes complete sense. Beat the hell out Golden with the whole world watching on pay per view. Makes sense you'd wanna focus on that.

Mourn: Thorny. Listen. About Chicago. If there was a time to interject, that was not the time.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Ah, so you were mad about that. I thought... I thought wrong. No excuses. I'm sorry dude. You had the match with Al so I... I was wrong. Let's leave this be for the time being. You go ahead and take the world championship. Mr Bronx and I will take the World Tag Team Championship and we can mull over the details at a Sushi Bar In Phoenix. Deal? My treat.

Mourn nods. He tips his cup of tea to Kassie, who returns the gesture with her coffee and they both sip their drinks in silence.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge nods after seeing their responses, taking a deep breath and smiling.

Thornridge: Honestly, that's the best response I can really expect right now, given the situation of course. Alright, gotta go see Mr Bronx. Gotta become World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions. Catchya later.

Thornridge rushed off, leaving the two to their devices.

Jensen: Bane smells like dirty socks and his parents' regrets.

Kazama looks to Sean, raises a finger, and opens his mouth to retort.

Pauses.

Closes his mouth and puts his finger down.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Oh that reminds me. Gotta do some clothes washing later on.

Kazama turns to Thornridge with a slight grin.

Matthew Kazama: Wouldn't want your clothes smelling like parental regret, now would we?

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: I wouldn't want my clothes to be smelling of any kind of regret, especially the parental kind. It wouldn't be Professional.

How about how your clothes smell after a week long crack binge?

Mourn: Nice to know the conversations around here have gotten more intelligent since the new owner took over. Was starting to believe that things would stay the same....

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge: Ah, so you were mad about that. I thought... I thought wrong. No excuses. I'm sorry dude. You had the match with Al so I... I was wrong. Let's leave this be for the time being. You go ahead and take the world championship. Mr Bronx and I will take the World Tag Team Championship and we can mull over the details at a Sushi Bar In Phoenix. Deal? My treat.
    Maverick: People still eat Sushi?

Disgusting.

Mourn: ^ case in point.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: I know what can intelligize this conversation. I need a monacle, a top hat and a cane! STAT!

Thornridge finds a pair of sunglasses with one of the lenses popped out, a baseball cap, and a barbed wire cricket bat.

Thornridge: PERFECT!

Osiris: You're a damned fool. I look forward to my next chance to embarass you in the ring.

Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: It's nice for you to have something to look forward to, Caeser. Tonight's not going to end well for you.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge puts on the pair of sunglasses, standing up straight and speaking with an English accent.

Thornridge: Bully! Is this a challenge to my dear person? I, sir, don't back down from a predetermined beatdown, no no no. I shall note it in my diary. Let's see, we are both preoccupied on this date. And I shall be hashtagging mashing Watson's face in on 26.1... 26.2 seems like a fantastic opportunity. Quite!
    Last edited by Neoskizzle; 07-06-2017 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Formatting, BULLY!

Osiris: Yeah, I actually have to pin you tonight, I can't just leave you laying like the last few weeks. Don't worry though, somehow, I'll manage

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge puts on the pair of sunglasses, standing up straight and speaking with an English accent.

Thornridge: Bully! Is this a challenge to my dear person? I, sir, don't back down from a predetermined beatdown, no no no. I shall note it in my diary. Let's see, we are both preoccupied on this date. And I shall be hashtagging mashing Watson's face in on 26.1... 26.2 seems like a fantastic opportunity. Quite!
    Maverick: Jesus christ...I mean sure get #mashingwatsonsface trending and watch the shitfest unfold before your very eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Osiris View Post
    Osiris: Yeah, I actually have to pin you tonight, I can't just leave you laying like the last few weeks. Don't worry though, somehow, I'll manage
    Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: Cute...but you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Kazama View Post
    Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: Cute...but you won't.
    Osiris: I guess that's true. I could tap you out, knock you out, I could beat you into unconsciousness, and then just roll you out of the ring for a count out instead... Man, you're right, I do have options! I wish you had such great ideas when we were teaming together. You're actually starting to pull your weight as a partner. Too bad it's going to be DEAD weight, when I knock you out cold.

Kazama rubs his temples with his thumb and middle finger of his right hand. A low, drawn out sigh escapes his lips as he raises his head to stare at Osiris.

Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: I can't wait to punch your mouth shut...

Mourn: I bet.

Silver shoots Mourn a sideways glance as he runs a hand over his face from top to bottom.

Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: You have no idea...

Mourn: Bull. Shit.

Kazama lets out a quiet snort before laughing.

Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: True enough. Good luck tonight, man. I definitely am rooting for you, and I'll be watching.

Mourn muttlers under his breath and goes back to quiet contemplation.

Austin: In other news, I've become the longest-reigning United States Heavyweight Wrestling Champion in LPW history.

To those I have dominated to win and subsequently retain this championship ... thank you for your part in history. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

As for you, Gabriel ... make your lady proud.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Kassandra hides a slight smirk.

Mourn: Thanks for that Austin... Congrats on the achievement. A shame you have the night off from competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Kassandra hides a slight smirk.

Mourn: Thanks for that Austin... Congrats on the achievement. A shame you have the night off from competition.
    Austin: Since everything Phoenix falls at my feet, I guess that's my sword to fall on, too. Perhaps I'll shoulder the blame for upper management not booking me.

But would it matter? After all, the esteemed, ultra-talented World Heavyweight Champion -- someone I've beaten to keep my belt -- finds all my matches to be "pissbreaks" because they're foregone conclusions -- which is again, something that's apparently my fault. And who am I to doubt his words and opinions?

So perhaps it's best for buyrates and fan morale if Phoenix's Worst Enemy wasn't booked on the return to the desert. Who gives a fuck about a match where the company's best pure wrestler is going to mow down whoever is across from him, eh?

Certainly not these Trumpsters.
    Last edited by RCA; 07-18-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Mourn: If you hold weight to what "he" says, then there is no help for you. But, I have a feeling, you are well aware of his... foolishness. Foolishness that will get him hurt.

Austin: It's sarcasm. As I said, I'm the best in this company. The fuck I look like feeling sorry for myself about that?

That said, I expect he'll be plenty sharp for you in this one. You can easily "hurt" Golden, but that doesn't mean you'll beat him.

Mourn: I would like to think we both are ready. Heck all three of us.

Kassandra shakes her head and goes to refill their drinks.

Mourn: Or not...