Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LPW Presents: All Stars! Live from Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona - TRASH TALK THREAD!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge puts on the pair of sunglasses, standing up straight and speaking with an English accent.

Thornridge: Bully! Is this a challenge to my dear person? I, sir, don't back down from a predetermined beatdown, no no no. I shall note it in my diary. Let's see, we are both preoccupied on this date. And I shall be hashtagging mashing Watson's face in on 26.1... 26.2 seems like a fantastic opportunity. Quite!
    Caitlin: I'm sure that you won't be doing anything of the sort because my client will be the one who is mashing your face in on the next show. But keep up with the delusional ranting because hopefully people will take you seriously one of these days.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: I'm delusional? Well that's quite a bombshell you've revealed. Actually quite a relaxing revelation. Of course my motorhome doesn't talk to me. That would be just silly, wouldn't it? Of course I didn't scare dozens of cafe patrons by almost summoning a portal in the midst of a caffeine high.

Oh wait, does Carter still exist or am I imagining that I put his sorry ass on the shelf?

Silver's eyes shift to Thornridge before clapping a hand over his forehead.

Matthew 'Silver' Kazama: Oy...

Clearly I'm the best man in LPW. My win/loss record speaks for itself, as does my trophy case.

Yup, I'll be in the hall of fame shortly and will always be remembered as one of the better wrestlers here.

Maverick: I hope you didn't go through that secret weed stash you kept banging on about.

Fuck weed. Only pussies smoke weed.

Mourn: Never change Trey.

Mourn briefly chuckles. as he looks to Kassandra. She sits stoically sipping her coffee; ignoring the silent barb her direction. He shakes his head, and goes back to meditating.

I did change. I used to love marijuana. I've updated to better drugs.