Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LPW Presents: pYromania 26.4 LIVE! From Chicago, Illinois TRASH TALK THREAD!!!!!

The David Maverick notices the locker room is a little bit too quiet for his liking and notes it down in his notebook.

Mourn: You ever take notes about matches? Not conversations?

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post

Austin: Seems to be a lost art from what I've seen.

Alas. More for me.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

Alas. More for me.
    Golden: You're telling me there are guys who go in to these matches without giving any real attention to their opponent and expect to be successful?

Well I'll be damned.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Ozzy loves hotdogs almost, but not as much, as yours truly. This Maveracks guy gets annoyed when his name is not pronounced right.

Two weak points that I could exploit after careful, thorough and Professional research of my upcoming opponents. Speaking of upcoming opponents...

Justus is a clown-type who is weak against holy-types and Blaze thinks with portals. That sort of attention to your opponents is a one way ticket to become LPW... World... Heavyweight... Tag... Team... Champions! The Professional kind too. The best kind.

Alas. More for me.
    Mourn: Yeah...

Maverick: Of course. I just prefer to keep them to myself.

Mourn: How is that working for you?

South Beach Superstar
    Caitlin: It just makes me sick to see a bunch of no-talent losers doing nothing and yet getting all the breaks. Meanwhile my client has been back for a few months and it's still people trying to stop the momentum. We'll we've had fucking enough and my client has instructed me to inform you losers that he'll be issuing a open challenge at the PPV. We demand our respect and if we don't get it, then blood will be shed until we do.

Joe: Is this like your client's last "open" challenge, where anyone who wasn't holding a Championship was rejected out of hand as "beneath" him?

South Beach Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Joe: Is this like your client's last "open" challenge, where anyone who wasn't holding a Championship was rejected out of hand as "beneath" him?
    Caitlin: Your just beneath my client because he believes that you are a waste of fucking space. You will never get into the ring with my client because he has nothing to gain by dealing with trash like you.

Mourn: The more things change...

South Beach Superstar
    Mourn: The more things change...
    Caitlin: The more that you can shut the fuck up.

Mourn rolls his eyes and returns to doing something incredibly boringly innocuous... which is a step up from whatever this last conversation was.

South Beach Superstar
    Mourn rolls his eyes and returns to doing something incredibly boringly innocuous... which is a step up from whatever this last conversation was.
    Caitlin: Yeah that's right bitch, keep moving because my client still wants to kick your ass for that little handcuff stunt during your debut. I bet you hoped that he would forget, but you are on his revenge list.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: A revenge list huh? Man, what a list to be on! A list to be receiving revenge. A person that is in line for revenge, listed.

I've got a list of my own, a hot dog list. This is a list of men and women who are in desperate need of free, nutritious sustenance. And it obviously seems that Mr Watson hasn't been paying you enough to be his voicebox. So, out of charity and pity, you're on the list! Just behind Chris Austin. There you go.

South Beach Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge: A revenge list huh? Man, what a list to be on! A list to be receiving revenge. A person that is in line for revenge, listed.

I've got a list of my own, a hot dog list. This is a list of men and women who are in desperate need of free, nutritious sustenance. And it obviously seems that Mr Watson hasn't been paying you enough to be his voicebox. So, out of charity and pity, you're on the list! Just behind Chris Austin. There you go.
    Caitlin: Are you mocking my client because that is a very dangerous road that you will go down. In fact you are just the person to be made a example of because my client wants to fight you first. On his terms only and we'll have the contract ready in a few days. Be prepared for the beating of a lifetime asshole.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge thought about it before nodding.

Thornridge: Hmm, cool, it'll be awesome to have a fight at 27.1. If there is something I like more than hotdogs... well it's nothing. But I like fighting too. So what kind of match are you thinking of? You aren't thinking about a silly arm tied behind the back match. That one is boring, like a Blindfold match. Meh, who cares? I wouldn't mind trying D.E.E.P.N.E.T. rules though. I'll see the rules in the contract when I read said contract. You gotta know what you are signing yourself up for, right? That would be silly not to read a contract before you sign it. That's dumb. So dumb. There is nothing dumber.

One word of advice if you are writing up the contract. Be specific.

Seems like there was almost a normal conversation there for a sec... then BAM... the consumate unprofessional is issuing challenges...again... Where's Ash when you need him...

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: I know someone just as good as Mr Strife just in case Mr Watson tries to pull any unprofessional shenanigans.

Well as one half of the Future World Tag Team Champions it would be less than professional to turn down Twa...*clears throat* Watson. Now whether Ms mouth over here truly has her clients best interests in mind is a different story. Her language is completely UN PRO FESSH IH NAL

Austin: OH COME ON.

Look, I know I tried to break your neck in Hawai'i a little bit and that might have you salty toward me -- and you know you had it coming because Seattle -- but putting me and that twat-mongrel in the same breath? That is beyond the pale. Completely unprofessional.

Tell you what, I'll try one of your stupid fucking hot dogs if you take me off this stupid fucking list with the aforementioned cunt.

Mourn: How is that working for you?
    Maverick: It's getting there. Might need some tweaking in places but it's getting there. It's better than Thorny's hotdogs and his unmentioned list that seems to of pop up from absolute nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Watson View Post
    Caitlin: It just makes me sick to see a bunch of no-talent losers doing nothing and yet getting all the breaks. Meanwhile my client has been back for a few months and it's still people trying to stop the momentum. We'll we've had fucking enough and my client has instructed me to inform you losers that he'll be issuing a open challenge at the PPV. We demand our respect and if we don't get it, then blood will be shed until we do.
    Maverick: Another open challenge huh?

I've lost count at the amount of times That Guy has rejected open challenges so that he can "demand his respect and if he doesn't get it, then blood will be shed". Come on honey, can he come up with anything better than that?
    Last edited by Mr. Maverick; 04-25-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Look, I know I tried to break your neck in Hawai'i a little bit and that might have you salty toward me -- and you know you had it coming because Seattle -- but putting me and that twat-mongrel in the same breath? That is beyond the pale. Completely unprofessional.

Tell you what, I'll try one of your stupid fucking hot dogs if you take me off this stupid fucking list with the aforementioned cunt.
    Mourn: Oh yes, Seattle.

Pats his WSHC.

Yeah...

Mourn: Oh yes, Seattle.

Pats his WSHC.

Yeah...
    Austin: If I slam a door on somebody's head and their opponent still can't figure out a way to win the match, well ... it just wasn't their night. No matter how fluky it was.

Great title reign, however.

Mourn blinks. His face masked in confusion.

Mourn: A... thanks for the compliment. You do pretty good work yourself as long as you are not defending the wrong people.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 04-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.

South Beach Superstar
    Thornridge thought about it before nodding.

Thornridge: Hmm, cool, it'll be awesome to have a fight at 27.1. If there is something I like more than hotdogs... well it's nothing. But I like fighting too. So what kind of match are you thinking of? You aren't thinking about a silly arm tied behind the back match. That one is boring, like a Blindfold match. Meh, who cares? I wouldn't mind trying D.E.E.P.N.E.T. rules though. I'll see the rules in the contract when I read said contract. You gotta know what you are signing yourself up for, right? That would be silly not to read a contract before you sign it. That's dumb. So dumb. There is nothing dumber.

One word of advice if you are writing up the contract. Be specific.
    Caitlin: None of those rules will be involved with this match because it will be a normal sanctioned match. Except the stipulations of your tag partner being barred from ringside and if he gets involved, then it's a automatic disqualification and myself as special guest referee along with Jeff's wife Lucy as outside enforcer where if you even touch both of us it's a automatic disqualification. So step up and fight my client because he will destroy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Maverick View Post
    Maverick: It's getting there. Might need some tweaking in places but it's getting there. It's better than Thorny's hotdogs and his unmentioned list that seems to of pop up from absolute nowhere.
    Mourn: I would pay no attention to that. Kinda like all the people who come into the company thinking they throw an elbow as well as me.

I wait for something like the Bane match to show the person how it is done.

A Professional Sort Of
    Caitlin: None of those rules will be involved with this match because it will be a normal sanctioned match. Except the stipulations of your tag partner being barred from ringside and if he gets involved, then it's a automatic disqualification and myself as special guest referee along with Jeff's wife Lucy as outside enforcer where if you even touch both of us it's a automatic disqualification. So step up and fight my client because he will destroy you.
    Thornridge: Wait, he'll destroy me? Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into? The odds so stacked against my favor... wait...

Jeff's wife at ringside, you officiating... I accept your gracious terms mouthpiece of Jeff Watson. It'll be a good old barnburner at 27.1. Jeff Watson versus Steven Thornridge! Once we know who the new bosses are, I'll go and suggest it to them.

A Professional Sort Of

Thornridge: Hmm, a sudden change of heart? Maybe I don't want to give you a hotdog anymore...

But I won't tease you. Look, I'll hook you up after the show. K dude?

El.....Oh....El

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You wouldn't mind if I go it alone Mr Bronx at least until the end of the match, right? As a future World Tag Team Champion, it is a Professional courtesy to ask.

Yeah, I guess...I see anythin' I don't like an' I'ma be down that ramp quick, fast and in a hurry... People finna be like " I didn't know Wally West was Puerto Rican!".

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: And I don't even know who this Wally West is! He might be a fan of hot dogs. We'll never know.

Caitlin: Your just beneath my client because he believes that you are a waste of fucking space. You will never get into the ring with my client because he has nothing to gain by dealing with trash like you.

Joe: Slow down princess. That was a simple observation from a completely uninterested third party. I actually have a match next show. You know, like what's normal for someone who matters.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge slow claps and nods approvingly.

Thornridge: This guy deserves a hot dog. Like, one with everything on it. Two feet long. No, three feet long. Four feet may be too much for a normal human stomach but the offer is there.

Thornridge: Hmm, a sudden change of heart? Maybe I don't want to give you a hotdog anymore...

But I won't tease you. Look, I'll hook you up after the show. K dude?
    Austin: That won't work.

Unbelievable. A man actually wants to try your damn cooking and now you want to play hardball. Bullshit. Bull. Shit.

It's bad enough that you had the gall, the utter lack of decency ... professionalism to put that clown in the same breath as my name. That was, again, beyond the pale.

But now? When I try to actually give you a chance, this is what you do?

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: I mean, I wasn't going to give you the run of the mill concession fare Chris, although they are delicious in their own rights at their affordable price point.

I can't just make the top tier hot dogs appear out of thin air. You gotta give it time, a certain element of care, love and compassion for the hot dog to bring out the true, mouth-watering flavor that only a hot dog savant like myself can truly bring out. The true flavor that makes taste buds jump for joy from a humble hot dog. The onions, caramelized yet maintain that slight element of crunch. The ketchup, freshly batched from the ripest tomatoes grown from American farms. The sausage, barbecued and spiced from the flavors of Spain resembling freshly cooked Chorizo without the need of added spice from mustard. The bun, freshly cooked a riddled with hints of French herbs and butter to combine into a hot dog that isn't just tasty, but you feel like you get a taste of luxury with every bite...

Now tell me, is that something worth waiting for? Hmm?

Austin: No. It's just a damn hot dog.

Maverick: I'm a Fish and Chips guy personally.