Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LPW Presents: pYromania 26.4 LIVE! From Chicago, Illinois TRASH TALK THREAD!!!!!

Mourn: I am a man of my word Austin. I said I would do something years ago, and i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: ...

Mourn starts to open his mouth then shakes his head.

Well, there is that answer.

Citizen... I at least try to be cordial unlike most people around... even if I am pretty bad at it. Why else do I call Thorny and Bronx my friends? They actually treat me like a person So does Trey. Trey and I drank together in Tijuana. You? Never have treated me with respect. Just like most people around here. I would think after over four years of trying to be a better man that you would not have a problem with me. What I did to you was shit. Wrong. Was it within the rules of the match? Sadly, yes.

Still was bullshit what I did to you.

But I did it. And I own up to it. And guess what? I still feel like horrible for it. I took it too far.

Please forgive me for the transgressions I took. I seriously doubt you could forgive me. But I guess one can ask.
    Joe: One could get fucked.

Mourn shrugs.

Mourn: Okay.

He grabs a magazine and starts reading as if the conversation didn't take place.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Sounds like we need another after event barbecue. Everyone's getting a little tense getting this close to All-Stars. Clowns are being uncharitable, Austin is being Mr. Irritable Grouchyguts again, Citizens are becoming unruly and Vampires seem to not exist whatsoever. Maybe the change in management would do some wonders for morale, or a free hotdog courtesy of yours truly, the FUTURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPION, THE AUSSIE CRUSADER! Emphasis on the capital letters of course.

To answer your question Mr Despana, no, things are not good. I'm possibly more addicted to drugs and alcohol more so than ever before. My life is like a fucking circus that never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn shrugs.

Mourn: Okay.

He grabs a magazine and starts reading as if the conversation didn't take place.
    Joe: Just as I thought. Words are cheap Mourn and your actions have spoken for you long ago in my eyes.

Mourn shakes his head.

Mourn: My words do not matter. By the looks of things any decent action that I have taken do not either

Mourn looks to Trey.

Mourn: Your life is worth it Trey. I plead with you to slow down.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 05-30-2017 at 11:22 PM.