Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LPW Presents: pYromania 26.4 LIVE! From Chicago, Illinois TRASH TALK THREAD!!!!!

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Austin, your loss.

Mavericks, your loss.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge: Wait, he'll destroy me? Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into? The odds so stacked against my favor... wait...

Jeff's wife at ringside, you officiating... I accept your gracious terms mouthpiece of Jeff Watson. It'll be a good old barnburner at 27.1. Jeff Watson versus Steven Thornridge! Once we know who the new bosses are, I'll go and suggest it to them.
    Caitlin: We've already got the contract prepared and it's being delivered to you as we speak. All you have to do is just sign it and the match is official. But I would have to warn you that if your expecting me to be fair, then you've come to the wrong place because I will be favoring my client during the match.

Golden: Bitch, sit down.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: On the contrary Miss Caitlin, I am expecting you to favor your meal ticket. I expect his wife to do the same for her husband as outside enforcer. In fact, I'm counting on you in particular to be as biased and as unfair as you can be. Let us be honest here, you would never count to three if it meant declaring Steven Thornridge a winner. You'd sooner gouge my eyes out with your fingernails before you call a submission against your client. You'd turn a blind eye as he attacked me with various weapons at ringside. I get that. Trust me, I truly get that and wouldn't in the least fault you for doing so. Your job is to make Jeff Watson a winner, so you would be performing that task to the best of your ability.

But you see, even with the odds stacked against myself, I see a glaring and overwhelming weakness in your gameplan. Well, two weaknesses actually. Three if you didn't heed my warning of being specific in the contract. I ain't telling you what they are, but if you think I would be coming to that ring without thoughts of being victorious one way or another, then you are sorely mistaken. I'll go through every weakness during the match so you can learn for next time.

You are talking to a man who is going to be one half of the World Tag Team Champions come All-Stars with my main man Bronx. You don't get there by being a weak link, you get there by standing up when times get tough and mow down every obstacle placed in front of you. Because, unlike you and your client, I'm a Professional. And a Professional always gets the job done.

Mourn: That is an awfully large amount of words wasted on a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Golden: Bitch, sit down.
    Austin: And may I add ...

Be Humble.

*Reserved for a title sig*

Mourn: Not allowed to be humble around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: Not allowed to be humble around here.
    Austin: Lesson one:

Around here, allowed doesn't exist. If it's within your power, do it. Everybody else would.
    Last edited by RCA; 04-28-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Mourn: I guess I am still bad at sarcasm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Austin: And may I add ...

Be Humble.
    Caitlin: My response to you and Golden is go fuck yourselves.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: She says that a lot. It seems, even though she is a mouthpiece, her vernacular is akin an angsty teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Watson View Post
    Caitlin: My response to you and Golden is go fuck yourselves.
    Golden: Obviously not a big K-dot fan, Caitlin. Not surprised, you strike me as a Rick Astley sort of groover.

On another note, Caitlin, you sound very like Jeff.

Lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Golden: Obviously not a big K-dot fan, Caitlin. Not surprised, you strike me as a Rick Astley sort of groover.

On another note, Caitlin, you sound very like Jeff.

Lawl.
    There's a Bruce Jenner reference in here somewhere...

Mourn: Ugh...

Mourn facepalms.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Let it go. Let it go. Best leave that reference alone.

Mourn: I am at a loss of which one that insulted more. Caitlin, Jeff or Catlyn.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Definitely Jeff. So much so that he's going to be super ultra hyper duper destructozord when we face at 27.1.

Mourn: You are always in need of distractions from the prize ahead for you.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You know what would be a fine distraction right now? Having Blaze or Justus come on by and utter a few words. World Champions should poke their heads in from time to time, you know?

Golden pokes his head through the door. Looks at Thornridge. Flips the bird. Winks. Blows a kiss. Does a dance. Exits stage left.

Mourn: You have an admirer Thorny.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Well... didn't expect that to happen, but appreciated nonetheless. Kind of wished it was Justus or Blaze, so we'd have something to laugh at or sink our teeth into. You know because one is a clown and the other is a vampire.

Banned
    Caitlin: While you guys are busy doubting my client's ability in the ring, at this very moment he is busy training and has been doing at least twice a day training sessions. He will be ready for the match against Steven Thornridge and that a statement will be made once the match is over.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Good to hear. Technique is an important part of fighting. Good stuff. Anything less than his absolute best is going to be shown up by one half of the FUTURE... WORLD... HEAVYWEIGHT... TAG... TEAM... CHAMPIONS!

Maverick: Interesting...*notes it down in his notebook*...and what about your hot dogs Mr Thornridge?

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: About the hot dogs? They are always fresh and always plentiful.

Mourn: When are you going to design merch for this? Preferably before the PPV.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 05-05-2017 at 12:09 AM.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: You mean the soon-to-be-coming Thornridge t-shirt available only on LPWShop.com and at live events? It's coming. Soon. And I'm super duper hyper excited about it!

Mourn: I am pretty sure putting one on will grant you the magical power of focus. Hopefully...
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 05-09-2017 at 04:27 AM.

Banned
    Thornridge: You mean the soon-to-be-coming Thornridge t-shirt available only on LPWShop.com and at live events? It's coming. Soon. And I'm super duper hyper excited about it!
    Caitlin: Well you should be because it's going to be the only thing to be excited about. Not only will you get your ass kicked by my client, but you might not even be tag champion if my client has something to say about it.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thornridge: Ah, see I know you are trying to play me, but you couldn't be more wrong Miss Caitlin. I've got a match with my main man Bronx against Mr Maverick and Ozzy Crerar to look forward to tonight! I'm sure your client will be scouting the match. Hell, you might even do it for him since you are such a good help in getting him in matches while he enjoys a Thornridge-Approved Cheddar Cheese, Onion and Italian Sausage Hotdog available in concession stands tonight! Perhaps you can enjoy it from a skybox shared with the World Tag Team Champions Justus and Damien Blaze if they are prepared to tolerate you two.

Mourn: It is a little too quiet around here. Are you all planning something?

Bane walks into the gym, and sees Mourn alone talking to himself.

Bane: Are you that paranoid?
    And Jacob wrestled with God.

Mourn: No comment.

Thornridge:Perhaps you can enjoy it from a skybox shared with the World Tag Team Champions Justus and Damien Blaze if they are prepared to tolerate you two.
    Justus: We are not.

Trey walks in with a pan on his head.

Trey: I am so great!!

Mourn: How are things going Trey? Hopefully pleasant.

Mourn: How are things going Trey? Hopefully pleasant.

For fucks sake Mourn, could you not be a robotic cunt for 17 Seconds. This guy has brought hurt that goes past your usual passive bullshit. Trey.... brother..... bring it, just one more time. Let's hurt some skulls!
    Last edited by Joe; 05-28-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Mourn: ...

Mourn starts to open his mouth then shakes his head.

Well, there is that answer.

Citizen... I at least try to be cordial unlike most people around... even if I am pretty bad at it. Why else do I call Thorny and Bronx my friends? They actually treat me like a person So does Trey. Trey and I drank together in Tijuana. You? Never have treated me with respect. Just like most people around here. I would think after over four years of trying to be a better man that you would not have a problem with me. What I did to you was shit. Wrong. Was it within the rules of the match? Sadly, yes.

Still was bullshit what I did to you.

But I did it. And I own up to it. And guess what? I still feel like horrible for it. I took it too far.

Please forgive me for the transgressions I took. I seriously doubt you could forgive me. But I guess one can ask.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 05-28-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Mourn: ...

Mourn starts to open his mouth then shakes his head.

Well, there is that answer.

Citizen... I at least try to be cordial unlike most people around... even if I am pretty bad at it. Why else do I call Thorny and Bronx my friends? They actually treat me like a person So does Trey. Trey and I drank together in Tijuana. You? Never have treated me with respect. Just like most people around here. I would think after over four years of trying to be a better man that you would not have a problem with me. What I did to you was shit. Wrong. Was it within the rules of the match? Sadly, yes.

Still was bullshit what I did to you.

But I did it. And I own up to it. And guess what? I still feel like horrible for it. I took it too far.

Please forgive me for the transgressions I took. I seriously doubt you could forgive me. But I guess one can ask.
    Austin: ...

And this is the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

Christ. I ... fucking Christ.