Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,200 of 2566

Thread: LIVE WWE TV Discussion Thread (RAW, SD, 205 Live)

  1. #1161
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    H and Joe vs. Seth and Sami?
    That's what I was thinking.

    Sami sure does lose alot.....damn.

  2. #1162
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Who is the third?

    And I know that, but he should still get to get an on air goodbye.
    A demon, if ya weeeeeellll...

  3. #1163
    Obviously Hogan's the third man.



  4. #1164
    I beat up Kong! Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishsara View Post

    Ahhh...ok.....maybe...but why not have him come out tonight in Brooklyn? Why not give at least 2 weeks build?

  5. #1165
    Queen of Extreme Irishsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Ahhh...ok.....maybe...but why not have him come out tonight in Brooklyn? Why not give at least 2 weeks build?
    We got 3 hours and at least one more Joe/HHH/Sami/Seth segment.




    Well, I got something in my eye.

  6. #1166
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Obviously Hogan's the third man.
    Yeah but WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?!

  7. #1167
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Balor/Joe/Sami makes very little sense. Joe/Balor with no Sami, maybe, but I believe if Balor shows up, he's showing up in the tag match, and he has to come out tonight and immediately give a huge speech for it to make sense.

  8. #1168
    Queen of Extreme Irishsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    Balor/Joe/Sami makes very little sense. Joe/Balor with no Sami, maybe, but I believe if Balor shows up, he's showing up in the tag match, and he has to come out tonight and immediately give a huge speech for it to make sense.
    No. The whole point is that you don't know what side he is on. Finn Balor has a history with HHH. Finn Balor is an NXT guy. Finn Balor is ALSO a face. Maybe he is on Sami's side. You play up the whole what if.

    Id pay good money for him to be involved with the tag match tho.

  9. #1169
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    "There's no doctor that will clear him for Wrestlemania." So are you going to make your doctors look awful now WWE?

  10. #1170
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishsara View Post
    No. The whole point is that you don't know what side he is on. Finn Balor has a history with HHH. Finn Balor is an NXT guy. Finn Balor is ALSO a face. Maybe he is on Sami's side. You play up the whole what if.

    Id pay good money for him to be involved with the tag match tho.
    So you're bringing him in to not be a 100% face initially? That seems a mistake. He'll be so hot when he comes back, to put a damper on that seems like a poor usage.

  11. #1171
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    More than anything, Champion Bayley looking bad over and over again makes me so disheartened about wrestling right now.

  12. #1172
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    Cheer me on man.....

    Edit: That KOMania 2 shirt is awesome....might be worth a buy the next a WWShop sale happens.
    Last edited by phemom; 03-20-2017 at 09:10 PM.

  13. #1173
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    This segment is brilliant. Not sure if it's Jericho, Owens, a writer, or a combination, but whoever it is...do more!

  14. #1174
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    Stealing a man's passport is damn petty.

    TJP for heel plz

    How does the Goldberg V Brock get better graphics than everybody else?

  15. #1175
    Queen of Extreme Irishsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,340
    If you are going to turn Roman then have him beat Taker and turn on the Raw after Mania when everyone is booing him anyway.

  16. #1176
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishsara View Post
    If you are going to turn Roman then have him beat Taker and turn on the Raw after Mania when everyone is booing him anyway.
    Why wait til the next night? Have him squash Taker and then continue to attack after the match.

  17. #1177
    Queen of Extreme Irishsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    Why wait til the next night? Have him squash Taker and then continue to attack after the match.
    That Raw after Mania is going to have such great sound. Have him beat taker clean after a Spear and a Superman Punch.. The heat going into that Raw will be nuclear with the smarks. Then he cuts the bad booing promo and does the turn.

    The stadiums never have the right sound.

  18. #1178
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishsara View Post
    That Raw after Mania is going to have such great sound. Have him beat taker clean after a Spear and a Superman Punch.. The heat going into that Raw will be nuclear with the smarks. Then he cuts the bad booing promo and does the turn.

    The stadiums never have the right sound.
    True, but the visual of Roman completely breaking Taker would be pretty awesome.

  19. #1179
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    The crowd is doing the wave?

  20. #1180
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by phemom View Post
    The crowd is doing the wave?
    And it sounded like they were chanting Derek Jeter

  21. #1181
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Seriously, a Derek Jeter chant, The Wave, and a "We are awesome" chant in the past few minutes. THE. WORST. Corpus Christi > Brooklyn

  22. #1182
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    Seriously, a Derek Jeter chant, The Wave, and a "We are awesome" chant in the past few minutes. THE. WORST. Corpus Christi > Brooklyn
    I WARNED YOU FUCKS the night after WrestleMania 29. No one listened to me. That shit should have been shot in the face that night.

    You people deserve what you got.

  23. #1183
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    I'll take crowds going rouge over dead silence 10 out of 10 times.

    Nia is not ready to be in a WrestleMania match.

    Edit: Can I get a SRW chant tho? Maybe when The Club comes out?

  24. #1184
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by phemom View Post
    I'll talk crowds going rouge over dead silence 10 out of 10 times.

    Nia is not ready to be in a WrestleMania match.
    That's crazy. Gimme the silence over people chanting about themselves and baseball players.

  25. #1185
    I beat up Kong! Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,438
    Cheering for Jeter is like any grown man w/o kids cheering for Cena or Reigns.

  26. #1186
    Don't WHAT? Me.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Little Caesars Arena
    Posts
    4,620
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    That's crazy. Gimme the silence over people chanting about themselves and baseball players.
    Can we at least agree that Nia shouldn't be in a WrestleMania match? I'm a glass half-full guy...

    Are WWE crowds ever gonna accept Punk isn't coming back?

    Trips is putting it on thick this year....almost like he has more invested in Mania this time around.

  27. #1187
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Cheering for Jeter is like any grown man w/o kids cheering for Cena or Reigns.
    Cheering or booing for Cena or Reigns is fine. Cheer or boo for whoever you want. Cheering for a baseball player who isn't there is dumb.

  28. #1188
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Cheering for Jeter is like any grown man w/o kids cheering for Cena or Reigns.
    I would never root for the Yankees.

    Wait, yes I would. But only when they play the Red Sox.

  29. #1189
    I beat up Kong! Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,438
    Rooting for the Yankees is like cheering for The Emperor on Star Wars.

  30. #1190
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    Like what? Make sense or else don't post.

  31. #1191
    I beat up Kong! Powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,438
    Rooting for the Evil Empire. That is what the Yankees are known as here in NY.

    They have been called that for about 10+ years.

  32. #1192
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    No not that, what's this Star Wars you speak of?

  33. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    That's crazy. Gimme the silence over people chanting about themselves and baseball players.
    Or, you know, WWE could actually do something the crowd finds interesting and could prevent the chants or silence altogether. It's amazing to me after all these years some of you guys continue to blame the audience. Give the audience something interesting and they'll stop doing that. Don't, and you keep getting this.


  34. #1194
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    You stay out of this.

  35. #1195
    Queen of Extreme Irishsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,340
    Woah vintage Club merch from the Goodbrothers.

    I wonder what that means.

  36. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    You stay out of this.
    Only when you quit fan blaming!


  37. #1197
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    You're not my mother!

  38. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. View Post
    You're not my mother!
    But I am...your father!



  39. #1199
    Reality Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,693
    They chanted CM Punk when Sami Zayn was starting to talk. They get no pass from me tonight.

  40. #1200
    Goldberg Rules!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    West Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    4,839
    You or 5,000 other dudes could be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •