Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPW Presents: SuperCycle 26.3 LIVE! From Québec City, Quebec RESULTS THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the x View Post
    you sound so....familiar. That bio of yours is just strikingly... Familiar.

I'll have my lawyer contact your public defender.
    ooc: Lol

*Reserved for a title sig*

Quote Originally Posted by JMTheBadOne View Post
    Lord Serpentus: Listen here, sweetheart. I know you're new here, but in case you didn't get the memo, the only person giving the ultimatums around here is a six and a half foot monster of a man in facepaint.
    DGS: Bit presumptuous on your part, don't you think?

OOC: A great match and showing to you as well, though I wouldn't go so far as to call me esteemed. Onward indeed - very much looking forward to wherever this may go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronx View Post
    Bronx sits up hearing the voice of a woman OTHER than Rose backstage for the first time in a long while

Bronx: Well hello there. You would be?
    Pandora: Names Pandora. If you are a good boy maybe I will show the the secrets my box hold.

Thornridge laughs at Bronx, patting his tag team partner on the shoulder.

Thornridge: Damn Bronx, seems like she beat you to the punch on that little joke opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    ooc: Lol
    OOC: I'm just saying. The character seems very....familiar.

Goodness, if I ever wanted to come back as Saint Michael Dreamkiller and X....

Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by El Portador De La Muerte View Post
    Pandora: Names Pandora. If you are a good boy maybe I will show the the secrets my box hold.
    Austin: *Austin cocks an eyebrow but immediately thinks better of it*

No. You have ENOUGH troubles with females, Chris.

*leaves*

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    Thornridge laughs at Bronx, patting his tag team partner on the shoulder.

Thornridge: Damn Bronx, seems like she beat you to the punch on that little joke opportunity.
    Bronx half smiles chuckling slightly, slapping his partner on the back.

Bronx: Sweetheart, if there's one thing you need to know about me... it's that I'm very good. As long as your box doesn't have a package in it...you can share whatever secrets you want.

Mourn: What do you want me to write in your Obituary, Bronx?

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: What do you want me to write in your Obituary, Bronx?
    Bronx:"willing to endure burning pain for the taste of something sweet..."
    Last edited by Bronx; 03-17-2017 at 04:02 PM.

OOC: wow that was close, good fun Bane! I'm sure that won't be our last encounter...

Bring on .4 !!!

Joe: I'd like to dedicate my performance to my kids. I love you both. The chance to be with you again is fueling my fire. Stay strong!

Thornridge blinks at Joe, thinking a little before bursting out in a polite smile.

Thornridge: A noble cause no doubt. I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    OOC: I'm just saying. The character seems very....familiar.

Goodness, if I ever wanted to come back as Saint Michael Dreamkiller and X....

Hmmm....
    OOC:

Gonna be honest, I straight up forgot about X and Dreamkiller.....rock and hard place now....

OOC: As long as you aren't running around with the name of Crusader, you'll be fine. Too many Crusaders running around LPW as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by El Portador De La Muerte View Post
    OOC:

Gonna be honest, I straight up forgot about X and Dreamkiller.....rock and hard place now....
    OOC: Welcome back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoskizzle View Post
    OOC: As long as you aren't running around with the name of Crusader, you'll be fine. Too many Crusaders running around LPW as it is.
    OOC: Draws a line through "Darwin's Crusader" and cries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    OOC: wow that was close, good fun Bane! I'm sure that won't be our last encounter...

Bring on .4 !!!

Joe: I'd like to dedicate my performance to my kids. I love you both. The chance to be with you again is fueling my fire. Stay strong!
    Mourn: Cheers. Good work out there.

Ozzy: Well that was really something. I can't wait to do it again and again as my doctor weeps all the way to the bank.

Thornridge: You know, I think I feel a little bit slighted that these potential buyers didn't take the time to speak with the lead concessions promoter here. But then again they were probably thinking that since I had a big match and all that distractions would be unwelcome at that point. Hmm... how very courteous and professional of them!

Austin: That wasn't it. They value certain people more than others for reasons outside of the realm of logic.

Thornridge: You know what? Ever since Liberty Media's takeover of Formula One, I wonder if good old Bernie Ecclestone would ever be interested in Lords of Pain Wrestling. Not saying it would be good for business, but it's a good thought to have. Mmm... Indeed it was a good thought.

Golden: So...another empty victory for you, Gabe. How many is that I've carried you to now over the years? Four? Five?

And the poor old tag team champions lose again. Life really is shit for those guys.

Onwards and upwards. It's good to be the GOAT.

Mourn: Maybe the imprint of my knuckles to your skull did more damage than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Mourn: Maybe the imprint of my knuckles to your skull did more damage than I thought.
    Golden: Ah, the wee man, there he is.

I'd sort of hoped that you'd have picked up a little bit of my...people skills...by osmosis. If I can drag your win column to the promise land surely a little of my magic would rub off on you, no?

Dryer than a nun's vagina.

Mourn shakes his head at Golden.

Mourn: Or, I do not need to fake who I am to make people wave my direction at a store.

Osiris: Bring on the world, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Golden: Ah, the wee man, there he is.

I'd sort of hoped that you'd have picked up a little bit of my...people skills...by osmosis. If I can drag your win column to the promise land surely a little of my magic would rub off on you, no?

Dryer than a nun's vagina.
    We don't need Mourn to be anything other than what he is, which is a champion if you forgot. So while you continue to try-hard your way into peoples hearts and minds hopin' that they care, he's already there. While you tryin' to slap Golden any and everywhere there's an open space, Gold is already chillin' on his waist. Sooner or later, Mourn will have something golden on slung over his shoulder as he stands over, staring down at something Golden on the mat. Cuz if you can count on a Professional to do anything...it's to handle business...

Thornridge is shown in the corner, stuffing his face with a hotdog.

Thornridge: Yeph! Wha Bronph phaid!
    Last edited by Neoskizzle; 03-27-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronx View Post
    We don't need Mourn to be anything other than what he is, which is a champion if you forgot. So while you continue to try-hard your way into peoples hearts and minds hopin' that they care, he's already there. While you tryin' to slap Golden any and everywhere there's an open space, Gold is already chillin' on his waist. Sooner or later, Mourn will have something golden on slung over his shoulder as he stands over, staring down at something Golden on the mat. Cuz if you can count on a Professional to do anything...it's to handle business...
    Golden: Jesus, Bronx, you used to have a little something about you. That was...Mourny.