Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2016 Election Night: Trump or Clinton?

Thats not what I said at all Sarah. When I said any way I used your language in your post. By anyway I mean they are not banned by every way. With that said If a person doesnt have a visa from certain countries they are NOT ALLOWED to travel here that is a fact, these people are banned from participating in a travel programs that are available to other countries. Ill repeat myself 1000 times I dont care. You can try to manipulate the language and the wording its still a ban on certain people under certain circumstances involving travel. Liberals can try to manipulate the language it is what it is and its not a bad thing. You know how silly you sound by arguing with someone that probably agrees with you on one bill and two orders......you sound ridiculous.....almost as ridiculous as created an online persona that isn't actually true in order to seem smarter than other online personas....see I can get witty too....

Quote Originally Posted by American Mikey P View Post
    Thats not what I said at all Sarah. When I said any way I used your language in your post. By anyway I mean they are not banned by every way. With that said If a person doesnt have a visa from certain countries they are NOT ALLOWED to travel here that is a fact, these people are banned from participating in a travel programs that are available to other countries. Ill repeat myself 1000 times I dont care. You can try to manipulate the language and the wording its still a ban on certain people under certain circumstances involving travel. Liberals can try to manipulate the language it is what it is and its not a bad thing. You know how silly you sound by arguing with someone that probably agrees with you on one bill and two orders......you sound ridiculous.....almost as ridiculous as created an online persona that isn't actually true in order to seem smarter than other online personas....see I can get witty too....
    Yeah I know, i was blowing up, I deleted the post. But the thing is their countries dont issue the visa. We do. We issue travel visas to our country. We do the interviewing. We do the processing. Some countries do require Exit Visas but travel visas and exit visas are not the same thing.

By we, I mean America. Obviously. The government. I am pretty sure it is done though embassies or consulates.
    Last edited by Irishsara; 03-20-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Not to interrupt, but I wanted to clarify the rules regarding privacy.

Anything that has been made public via posts on LOP Forums is fair game to be mentioned by whomever. Real names, locations, occupations, all that stuff. Anything not mentioned on LOP Forums, even if you're friends on Facebook or hang out every Thursday in real life or whatever, is NOT fair game.

So, having reviewed the original version of Mikey's edited post, it was within the rules. Perhaps not the wisest of things to post, which reflects upon Mikey's intelligence in deleting it just to be sure, but within the rules.

I have clarified the privacy rule in the Forum Rules thingy in an attempt to make it a bit more clear, though I frankly thought it was fairly straightforward in its original form. In doing so, I also stated a simple truth.

Even if something is technically within the rules doesn't make it a good idea. Use discretion, as Mikey did here. The best policy, especially as it pertains to debates/arguments/etc that can sometimes get heated, is to just leave private info private.

For the record, I tend to let shit fly unless it is reported. So if anyone feels their privacy has been violated, please report the post in question. Otherwise I'll just assume it's all good (unless the banter is getting blatantly out of hand).

So... yeah. Carry on.

The Power Trip: We Dream of Bayley is up now. Do the click thing.

what happened?

I assume whatever I missed got deleted.

Irish Sarah was flaming and posting people's personal details. It was pretty creepy

^word

so, the Obamacare repeal got voted down.

I can only think the republicans didn't back Trump because they think the replacement plan is just as bad. Otherwise I have no clue what the fuck they were thinking.

The replacement was just as bad, if not worse. It was half assed and totally rushed. Trump pushed it to make Paul Ryan look bad.

The replacement must be the government acting as a single payer to hospitals, and drug companies.

The insurance industry must NOT be included in this in any way if we expect health care costs to stop sky rocketing.

Simply remove the insurance industry from the equation, allow the government to negotiate drug prices and procedure prices, and overnight​ we will be able to afford free healthcare for everyone.

Put that in your pipe, and smoke it slap.

How bout we just repeal Obamacare and be done with it

No I want Trump care

you want the working class to still get taxed so crackheads can have health insurance.

go back to China

I used to know a crack head who got his teeth fixed by social security, he had a pretty jacked up grill. You say that because I am in favor of Universal Healthcare?

Healthcare isn't a right, it's a priviledge.

The Greatest of All Time LWO4Life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notslap View Post
    Healthcare isn't a right, it's a priviledge.
    Well now we are going to have to fight.

You see, health care is not a privilege (learn to spell), it's a necessity. People need health care, children, elderly, and adults need to provide health care to their families. The reason we have medicare is because the elderly were the poorest population in the United States at one point. Once people stopped working, they didn't have income to support themselves. So medicare was created so they can have health care. Medicare didn't always exist. And with children, you can say what you want, but children deserve health care. No matter who their parents are, they need to see doctors, have check ups, be able to go to the emergency room.

Your pompous statement comes from a place that's never not had health care. You act like you've never had to worry about if you can see a doctor, always having parents that looked out for you. Well I didn't have that. I had a father who looked out for me, but I barely had insurance. I believe that all children should be automatically insured, that all elderly should be automatically insured, and the best way to do this is to insure everyone by having full, single-payer universal health care.

The old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we got to do... to survive!

Has Vince McMahon Lost Confidence in Roman Reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by LWO4Life View Post
    health care is not a privilege (learn to spell), it's a necessity.
    agreed...and sorry about the spelling. Modern day technology has tempted me to count on spell check that doesn't exist on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by LWO4Life
    People need health care, children, elderly, and adults need to provide health care to their families. The reason we have medicare is because the elderly were the poorest population in the United States at one point. Once people stopped working, they didn't have income to support themselves. So medicare was created so they can have health care. Medicare didn't always exist.
    agree, again. Medicare is cool in my book.

And with children, you can say what you want, but children deserve health care. No matter who their parents are, they need to see doctors, have check ups, be able to go to the emergency room.
    and the state programs that existed before Obamacare more than took care of them.

Your pompous statement comes from a place that's never not had health care. You act like you've never had to worry about if you can see a doctor, always having parents that looked out for you. Well I didn't have that. I had a father who looked out for me, but I barely had insurance. I believe that all children should be automatically insured, that all elderly should be automatically insured, and the best way to do this is to insure everyone by having full, single-payer universal health care.

The old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we got to do... to survive!
    "pompus" suck my dick

When I was younger my mom worked a min wage job just so I could have health insurance. She made squat but my dad made money that got us by but he couldn't get health insurance. My mom worked in hellish conditions just for those health benefits because back then that's what you did, you worked no matter what for health insurance. Modern day hand outs have made that a forgotten thought. I was brought up on the teachings of go to college or get a job with benefits. That mindset is now gone. Now its go to school on bullshit benefits, get free healthcare, get a fucking joke of a degree in some fruity art program, and demand uncle sam take care of you. fuck that and fuck off.

Mods you need to step in and put not slap in check.

agree'd ^ slaps out of control.

Month vacation for slap.

If you can't have a civil conversation in a non-flaming area, or at the very least refrain from telling people to fuck off, stick to the FFA.

The Power Trip: We Dream of Bayley is up now. Do the click thing.

I think it should be permanent. He's only going to do it again anyway...

^truth

You fruits should not have flame baited him. You know slap takes the intrawebs very serious

Yeah. He also collects barbie dolls apparently.

For The Outlawz
    Why is this still a thing?? The election ended in November... Spoiler alert

Well obviously you did not read the thread. It is an on-going discussion. Since you are here, tell us what you think of trump

For The Outlawz
    Don't have an oppinion about him. Love that he just dropped the MOAB on Afghanistan though!

so the thread went to a complete hault after my timeout

no comments on the FBI shit or anything?

Obamacare got gutted and trumpcare is in?

im glad trump put all of these executive orders into place.

Quote Originally Posted by notslap View Post
    Obamacare got gutted and trumpcare is in?
    When did that happen?

conspiracy theorist crackheads,

Quote Originally Posted by sheepster View Post
    When did that happen?
    I really thought it would have been official by now.

Goes to show that the president really doesn't have absolute power. Trump getting cock blocked at every turn is pissing me off.