Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2016 Election Night: Trump or Clinton?

Thats not what I said at all Sarah. When I said any way I used your language in your post. By anyway I mean they are not banned by every way. With that said If a person doesnt have a visa from certain countries they are NOT ALLOWED to travel here that is a fact, these people are banned from participating in a travel programs that are available to other countries. Ill repeat myself 1000 times I dont care. You can try to manipulate the language and the wording its still a ban on certain people under certain circumstances involving travel. Liberals can try to manipulate the language it is what it is and its not a bad thing. You know how silly you sound by arguing with someone that probably agrees with you on one bill and two orders......you sound ridiculous.....almost as ridiculous as created an online persona that isn't actually true in order to seem smarter than other online personas....see I can get witty too....

Quote Originally Posted by American Mikey P View Post
    Thats not what I said at all Sarah. When I said any way I used your language in your post. By anyway I mean they are not banned by every way. With that said If a person doesnt have a visa from certain countries they are NOT ALLOWED to travel here that is a fact, these people are banned from participating in a travel programs that are available to other countries. Ill repeat myself 1000 times I dont care. You can try to manipulate the language and the wording its still a ban on certain people under certain circumstances involving travel. Liberals can try to manipulate the language it is what it is and its not a bad thing. You know how silly you sound by arguing with someone that probably agrees with you on one bill and two orders......you sound ridiculous.....almost as ridiculous as created an online persona that isn't actually true in order to seem smarter than other online personas....see I can get witty too....
    Yeah I know, i was blowing up, I deleted the post. But the thing is their countries dont issue the visa. We do. We issue travel visas to our country. We do the interviewing. We do the processing. Some countries do require Exit Visas but travel visas and exit visas are not the same thing.

By we, I mean America. Obviously. The government. I am pretty sure it is done though embassies or consulates.
    Last edited by Irishsara; 03-20-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Nothing is trivial YourAyatollah's Avatar
    Not to interrupt, but I wanted to clarify the rules regarding privacy.

Anything that has been made public via posts on LOP Forums is fair game to be mentioned by whomever. Real names, locations, occupations, all that stuff. Anything not mentioned on LOP Forums, even if you're friends on Facebook or hang out every Thursday in real life or whatever, is NOT fair game.

So, having reviewed the original version of Mikey's edited post, it was within the rules. Perhaps not the wisest of things to post, which reflects upon Mikey's intelligence in deleting it just to be sure, but within the rules.

I have clarified the privacy rule in the Forum Rules thingy in an attempt to make it a bit more clear, though I frankly thought it was fairly straightforward in its original form. In doing so, I also stated a simple truth.

Even if something is technically within the rules doesn't make it a good idea. Use discretion, as Mikey did here. The best policy, especially as it pertains to debates/arguments/etc that can sometimes get heated, is to just leave private info private.

For the record, I tend to let shit fly unless it is reported. So if anyone feels their privacy has been violated, please report the post in question. Otherwise I'll just assume it's all good (unless the banter is getting blatantly out of hand).

So... yeah. Carry on.

what happened?

I assume whatever I missed got deleted.

Irish Sarah was flaming and posting people's personal details. It was pretty creepy

^word