Thread: Monday Night RAW: November 7th, 2016

Monday Night RAW: November 7th, 2016

The Monday Night RAW Episode for the 7th of November, 2016: Rewelacyjny

- Happy Early Birthday, you stupid idiot, to Chris Jericho, who turns 46 on Wednesday.
    - Happy Early Birthday to former WWE "Big Guy" Ryback, who turns 35 on Thursday.
    - Happy Very Early Birthday to legendary WCW wrestler Disco Inferno, who turns 48 on Saturday.
    - Happy Very Early Birthday to WWE trainer Sara Del Rey, who turns 36 on Sunday.

--- The History of WWE Survivor Series ---
    November 14, 2004
    Team Orton vs. Team HHH

--- Questions To Ponder ---

- It has been confirmed that Dolph Ziggler will defend his Intercontinental Championship against an unknown opponent at Survivor Series that is on the RAW Roster. Who from RAW will step up to challenge a Smackdown wrestler?
    - The big "main event" between RAW & Smackdown at Survivor Series has, mostly, been announced. Team Smackdown will consist of Captain AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton. Team RAW will consist of Captain Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, and an unknown fifth member. Who will be that fifth member?
    - Honestly, does anyone really gives two shits about Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar? You know it'll end in DQ!
    - Bayley, Charlotte & Nia Jax have been confirmed to represent the RAW Women team. Smackdown Ladies team will consist of Nikki Bella, Carmella, Becky Lynch, Naomi & Alexa Bliss. Which two from RAW will join up with the others?

--- Enjoy the show, everyone. ---

Quote Originally Posted by DBPanterA View Post
    I am more excited in the fact that at this rate, Charlotte will break her dad's championship record by 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I just realized that the Cruiserweight Division is the new Diva Division. You have the champion, his opponent, and the rest go into mutlidiva...errr...man matches.

Reality Champ
    I love that the next two nights on RAW and Smackdown are going to have constant election references, but be in Scotland.

So... Baron Corbin? Lone wolf gimmick aside, does beating Kalisto, Swagger and Crews make him the best of Smackdown?

King of Cuteville
    The only reason I wanna see this 5 way is to see Braun take a Superman Punch.

Reality Champ
    I like Kendrick's new flag. I could see myself drunkenly buying it if it went up on WWEShop.

Looks like Sin Cara still has all his fingers.

King of Cuteville
    I like Noam, even if I don't understand any of his taunts.

Reality Champ
    Don't say this often, but kudos to WWE for holding off Noam Dar for this pop. Showing some foresight there.

King of Cuteville
    C'mon over to SmackDown Sami....we'll be happy to have you.

Big-E-am Wallace

King of Cuteville
    That whole segment was awesome.....and New Day is far from stale. Good job all-around on that one.

If there isn't a greater plan (I'm looking at Finn Balor) I have no idea why KA and Gallows on Raw.

Wait. Why did the heels win?

Is that because they are going to involve themselves in the top match?
    Last edited by Irishsara; 11-07-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Reality Champ
    I know, it's on video, not live....but man, Lesnar is always a great talker in these packages.

King of Cuteville
    I could use some more matches tonight plz?

King of Cuteville
    I love that crowds actually get to Charlotte....it's a bad quark, but I love it anyway.

I love Sasha more for hugging Bayley in her moment even though she didnt have to. HugLife <3

Reality Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by phemom View Post
    I love that crowds actually get to Charlotte....it's a bad quark, but I love it anyway.
    The problem with this crowd is that they wouldn't let Bayley talk either.

King of Cuteville
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    The problem with this crowd is that they wouldn't let Bayley talk either.
    I feel you, but if you go to these places that never get TV they are gonna try to get over. I will take what they did compared to most places that sit on their hands....or even my home where we are alright but never hype *shrugs*

I feel you, but if you go to these places that never get TV they are gonna try to get over. I will take what they did compared to most places that sit on their hands....or even my home where we are alright but never hype *shrugs*
    I thought they did ok when Sasha handled them. But you gotta force your way though that. That takes experience.

Edit : I like the old NXT Sami entrance.

King of Cuteville
    Get ya top 10 lists out....might have to make room for 1 more.

I miss the Big Gold Belt.

Its so much better than that stupid raw title. I say either bring back the Winged Eagle or the Big Gold Belt

Edit : Jesus Vince loves a Hoss.
    Last edited by Irishsara; 11-07-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Reality Champ
    WWE refs need to go through training so they know to let their hand fall another inch even as they're being dragged out.

King of Cuteville
    Not a bad RAW if you watched at home, bet it was boring in the crowd tho....not nearly enough in ring action IMO. Just bunches of videos & angles....and not much else.

Here's some good news; Gran Metalik (who I truly believe can save the Cruiserweight Divison by himself) should be arriving next week. He's finishing up in CMLL this Friday and had his last Monday night match in Arena Puebla tonight, where the entire lockerroom came out to hug him and lifted him up onto their shoulders. You best treat him right peeps; you best treat him right.

#BoycottRAW
    Shut up, nerd.

Super Moderator
    Not a bad RAW if you watched at home, bet it was boring in the crowd tho....not nearly enough in ring action IMO. Just bunches of videos & angles....and not much else.
    They probably needed them. That women's segment probably went twice as long and needed to be cut down.

Also, they should have put Dana on that team and kept Sasha off TV until after Survivor Series. After HIAC, it makes no sense that she and Charlotte would be able to come any where near being a team.

EDIT: In what universe would Reigns hit the Superman Punch and not follow up? There must have been a better finish available than that. Maybe they should have had Braun pull him out and just not make it back in in time to break up the pin?
    Last edited by Team Farrell; 11-08-2016 at 12:01 PM.