Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LPW Presents: SuperCycle 26.1 from New Orleans, LA - TRASH TALKING THREAD

LPW pYromania Head Writer

LPW Presents: SuperCycle 26.1 from New Orleans, LA - TRASH TALKING THREAD

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye

Golden: Well...this should be interesting.

Thornridge: Indeed. It'll be interesting to see if Obsidian brings his boys to the party. Bronx and I will do our best to make sure their involvement in the main event will be kept to an absolute zero.

Osiris: I COULD be pissed that I'm in some throwaway match, with some no-name loser.

I could be pissed that I lost to Austin, despite being the better man.

But I'm not pissed at any of that. In fact, I can't help but smile. I just finally got rid of that loser Gavin O'Connor, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Next up, the tag team championships.

Peace, losers.

Thornridge: Sup Smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Osiris View Post

*Reserved for a title sig*

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Osiris View Post
    Osiris: I COULD be pissed that I'm in some throwaway match, with some no-name loser.

But I'm not pissed at any of that. In fact, I can't help but smile. I just finally got rid of that loser Gavin O'Connor, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Next up, the tag team championships.

Peace, losers.
    Maverick: Did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Golden: Well...this should be interesting.
    DGS: For a given value of the word, yes.

Thornridge: I would be angry too if I had corn flakes. Especially since a hotdog is always a much better option.

Mourn: That meeting...

Thornridge: Yeah, I know. It seemed so empty without Storme and Carter there.

LPW pYromania Head Writer
    Al: Now, my friend. There's absolutely no need to speak that name around here any longer. He's... not here now, is he?

Thornridge: Indeed they are not here. The weight of ego lifted is a tangible difference felt.

Austin:

Last Man Standing again.

Seems to be the lay of the land when it comes to me and partnerships. Speaking of ...

Al. I look forward to finally getting a chance to work with you up close and personal.

Mourn: Gentlemen.

Mourn takes a deep breath with his eyes closed.

Again... strange bedfellows... I... why do I go through the trouble to show up early anymore? I would be better off writing down in my planner "whatever will make Mourn hate his profession" and show up 15 minutes to bell time.

Thornridge: But then you would miss the pre-show hotdogs with extra slaw!

Mourn slightly smirks before rolling his eyes.

Mourn: Not helping...

Does beer, cigarettes and giant bags of cheesey puffs count as a pre-match workout? If so I'm doing really well.

Erm, aside from that, yeah, I'm gonna win this match.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Does beer, cigarettes and giant bags of cheesey puffs count as a pre-match workout? If so I'm doing really well.

Erm, aside from that, yeah, I'm gonna win this match.
    Good luck with that.

Eh, I gotta believe in myself 'cause no one else does.

Like I used to say in bygone years, I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU'LL SEE!

OOC: Sorry about the short promo, wrote the dream part weeks ago and couldn't think of anything else to add to it. It was already Monday by the time I sat down to try and write.

Thorny! Beer and a dog please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Eh, I gotta believe in myself 'cause no one else does.

Like I used to say in bygone years, I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU'LL SEE!

OOC: Sorry about the short promo, wrote the dream part weeks ago and couldn't think of anything else to add to it. It was already Monday by the time I sat down to try and write.
    Hey, I didn't say I didn't believe... I wholeheartedly believe you.

Thornridge wound up before he threw a hotdog with American mustard, freshly cooked onion and an Angus beef sausage directly and neatly into Bronx's awaiting hand. He made his way over towards him and placed an uncapped bottle of beer into Bronx's other free hand.

Thornridge: I figured that I should give you the bottle instead of throwing it. Flying glass is never a good thing.

Maverick: Have you seen flying pigs lately?

They can be right twats if you ignore them.

Kazama walks into the room, his gear bag slung over his right shoulder as he makes his way over to one of the empty lockers. He tosses the gym back onto the shelf of the locker before sitting down in front of it. His eyes scan the room slightly as he folds his arms across his lap lightly.

Chris Austin walks in, earbuds in, eyes glued to the iPad clutched in his hands, brow furrowed intently. He slowly walks toward one of the lockers and absent-mindedly sits down, unwittingly doing so right beside Silver Kazama. Yet and still, what holds his attention is his iPad, from which he views the following:

Quote Originally Posted by EHWF Scars and Stripes 2014
    The match starts as the fans are all going wild. Mazzio, Wilmer, Silver, Rain, Sykes and DGS all stare at each other as the cell fully seals and encloses them in. Quickly Silver rushes DGS in the corner sending the fans in a frenzy! DGS fights back and the two get into a brawl in the corner trading lefts and rights! Wilmer quickly rolls out of the ring as Rain releases Sykes to take on Mazzio head to head! Sykes and Mazzio lock up but before Mazzio can impose his size and power advantage Rain jumps on him and Legion begin double teaming him! On the outside Wilmer unhooks a barbed wire steel chair from the wall of the cage and slides the chair in the ring then follows! Rain and Sykes force Mazzio in the corner and start beating him down! Mazzio all of a sudden explodes up and tosses Rain and Sykes off of him! Wilmer rushes in and hits DGS in the back with the steel chair! DGS falls against the ropes only to get clotheslined to the outside by Silver! Mazzio picks Sykes up and whips him to Wilmer who knocks him down with the barbwire chair! Mazzio picks Rain up and whips him to Wilmer but Rain scouts it and boots the barbed wire chair into Wilmer's face!

Steve White: And Bah Gawd what a start to this match! This has been an incredible night and now the match that everyone has been waiting for is starting with a bang! Rain and Mazzio brawling inside the ring! Silver and the champion outside the ring!

Chuck Thompson: Well Steve I picked Wilmer to win this one! After seeing his amazing return and after seeing that Alex for some strange reason was the one that put him in this match I gotta pick The Wacky One!

Steve White: Well I said it before. I'm going with Mazzio tonight! He's hungry to win back that championship he was robbed of and he's ready. Mazzio has made improvements both technically and physically and the ability and power he possesses is nothing short of terrifying! What a contest this is going to be tonight!

Wilmer and Sykes begin to trade punches on the apron as a wild Sykes leans Wilmer over the corner ropes and begins to choke him! Mazzio forces Rain into the corner and starts hitting him with big corner thrusts! On the outside Silver is hitting DGS with knees to the gut and some quick swift kicks to the body! DGS pushes Silver into the barbed wire chain-link cell wall and then starts ramming him against it over and over again with big thrusts as we see Silver's back being torn up by the wall! DGS let's go of Silver and let's him drop on the outside! On the apron, Sykes knees Wilmer in the groin then runs him up, tossing him off right onto DGS! The fans go wild as DGS, Silver and Wilmer all lie in pain on the outside! Inside Rain is fighting back, blocking big rights from Mazzio and coming back with jabs of his own! Rain pulls back and dropkicks Mazzio right in the chest! Rain follows up with a jawbreaker, stunning Mazzio as Sykes comes from behind with big forearms to his back! Rain and Sykes swarm on Mazzio, beating him with big fists and forearms! They both knee him in the gut then whip him against the ropes! Mazzio bounces back and they wait for him but when he comes back running, Mazzio takes both Legion members out with a double clothesline! Sykes tries to get up to his feet quick but he's groggy! Mazzio presses him overhead and tosses him to the outside! The fans are going wild all on their feet as the action heats up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Maverick View Post
    Maverick: Have you seen flying pigs lately?

They can be right twats if you ignore them.
    Yeah, I've seen them... I heard the flying pigs are named David Maverick and Ozzy Crerar, they're right twats.

Mourn: Do I know you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Yeah, I've seen them... I heard the flying pigs are named David Maverick and Ozzy Crerar, they're right twats.
    Maverick: I'm sorry you are...?

Maverick: I'm sorry you are...?
    Someone with delusional confidence.

(OOC: Revelations Joe is back, the time I put out my best promo work... I think I have that drive again!
    Last edited by Nero; 10-28-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Maverick: Clearly you have "delusional confidence" whatever the fuck that means. Listen kiddo I don't know you. Probably best to keep it that way. Don't interfere.

Maverick: Clearly you have "delusional confidence" whatever the fuck that means. Listen kiddo I don't know you. Probably best to keep it that way. Don't interfere.
    Interfere with what? I'm just having fun! Or do I need to show you how I have fun on top of an HD Tron?

Maverick: Whatever floats your boat kid. Just don't interfere. You probably might want to stay clear from Titantrons though I hear they are lethal.

Maverick: Whatever floats your boat kid. Just don't interfere. You probably might want to stay clear from Titantrons though I hear they are lethal.
    Whoever told you that was a liar, I jumped off of one with another person.

Maverick: Cool story, do tell The David Maverick more before you bore him to death.
    Last edited by Mr. Maverick; 10-28-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Maverick: Cool story, do tell The David Maverick more before you bore him to death.
    Damn, that burned... not in a fun way, more like a wart on your ass kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Damn, that burned... not in a fun way, more like a wart on your ass kind of way.
    Brooks: Sounds like my LPW career. Bore and burn.

OOC: Not a return just dropping by. Whoever wrote that Storme sendoff - Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by cultofpersonality View Post
    Brooks: Sounds like my LPW career. Bore and burn.
    Maverick: Hilarious.

Name's David Maverick, I ask you the same question that apparently this guy I was speaking to earlier hasn't bothered to answer yet. Who the fuck are you?

Maverick: Hilarious.

Name's David Maverick, I ask you the same question that apparently this guy I was speaking to earlier hasn't bothered to answer yet. Who the fuck are you?
    I already answered your question, fucktard... but if you want me to get technical? The name's Joseph... I'm one who is known for inconsistency, but when I am on? You'll learn...

Thornridge: Do you know what else is known for inconsistency? Thickened cream. All you have to do is whip it, whip it good.
    Last edited by Neoskizzle; 11-01-2016 at 01:13 AM.