The Monday Night RAW Episode for the 22nd of August, 2016: Bloody Sunday, Bad Case Of The Mondays
- Happy Birthday Today to both Jimmy & Jey Uso, who both turn 31.
- Happy Early Birthday to Vince McMahon, who turns 71 on Wednesday.
- Happy Early Birthday to Apollo Crews, who turns 29 on Thursday.
- Happy Very Early Birthday to The Great Khali, who turns 44 on Saturday.
--- Burning Up The Squared Circle ---
Last night was Summerslam. Due to reasons that should seem obvious, but maybe, maybe not, I shall only care about the matches pertaining to RAW wrestlers.
To the person who does Smackdown, you can post results too, but from this point onward, unless RAW wrestlers are involved, that's all.
I also intend to keep things fair if any cross-brand matches occur.
Here's what happened in case you missed it:
- In one of the pre-show matches, the team of Neville & Sami Zayn defeated the Dudley Boyz.
- In another one of the pre-show matches, Sheamus defeated Cesaro in a Best of 7 Series to go up 1-0.
- Charlotte defeated Sasha Banks, and thus Charlotte is the new WWE Women's Champion.
- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defeated The New Day via Disqualification, thus the WWE Tag Team Titles do not change, and New Day retain.
- The greatest and significantly better new tag team of Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho defeated the pathetic, overly hyped up non-RAW tag team that no one should even care about, Big Cass & Enzo Amore AKA some idiots off the streets of New Jersey.
- A scheduled match between Rusev & Roman Reigns for the WWE United States Championship did not happen as both men attacked each other with a steel chair and steel steps before the match officially began. Rusev was deemed unable to compete once things had settled down. No Contest.
- Finn Balor defeated Seth Rollins to become the inaugural WWE Universal Champion.
- Brock Lesnar completely annihilated Randy Orton and although Orton stood zero chance at all of winning anyways, the match was declared a victory for Lesnar by both TKO and referee stoppage. Orton bled like a slaughter pig for sacrifice, and our god of destruction Lesnar proved once again how RAW is significantly better than Smackdown in all possible and potential ways.
I will not be posting Night Of Champions 2011 due to, you guessed it, a recent strain of virus called WWE Lawyers. I mean, who else wouldn't embrace Mark Henry entering Randy Orton into the Hall of Pain?!
--- Questions To Ponder ---
- Rumors are circulating that Sasha Banks dropped the Women's Title because of a injury that needs healing, and that she got married recently, so a honeymoon is all but possible. So with Sasha taking some time off, who could be #1 Contender for the Women's Championship?
- Finn Balor is also rumored to have been injured in his match with Seth Rollins, jeopardizing the newly crowned Universal Champion. Regardless of all this, how likely will Seth Rollins be the man to challenge in Balor's first potential title defense?
- The New Day are still champions, but be damned that The Club wont demand a rematch. How likely will Anderson & Gallows ask for a rematch tonight?
- Likewise, Rusev & Roman Reigns never happened for the U.S. Title, so like for the Tag Titles, how likely will Reigns ask for the match tonight with the title on the line?
--- Enjoy the better show, everyone. ---
Originally Posted by TheAman
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb
Originally Posted by Section ( 8 )
Originally Posted by Kleckamania
Originally Posted by phemom
So it is with a heavy heart that some of the most well known places I've used for getting gifs, pictures or various wrestling related things has been shut down by WWE's lawyers and the Mean Street Posse. With that in mind...