Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LPW Insanity Presents: Salvation LIVE from Oakland, California Trash Talk Thread

LPW Insanity Presents: Salvation LIVE from Oakland, California Trash Talk Thread

Well, I ain't evil, I'm just good lookin'
    Start a little fire and baby, start cookin'
    I'm a hungry man but I don't want pizza
    I'll blow down your house and then I'm gonna eat ya

Quote Originally Posted by IIDeAIID View Post
    Not all of you are destined to main event. Get over it or get better.

South Beach Superstar
    Hey Andy, I sure hope that your able to focus on Trey because I will be in Oakland for the PPV. So I would be worried as to when I will strike because payback is going to be a bitch.

Sixx: Time's up, Sparkles.

Bane:

Az or Oz. It's all the same. Come Altered Reality, I am going to win it for the team. Or I should say, myself.

Thornridge: The Aussie Crusader is here to support PositivityMania against the insidious NegativitInsanity!! The Aussie Crusader will be in the crowd cheering on his favorite PositivityManiac!! And if you want to start any trouble... we have a place where the top of your head can be firmly smashed! Well said Novacain, maybe lay off the brutality bit though.

Sixx: I'll be more than happy to kick you in the head, from any angle, free of charge and for no reason whatsoever.

Thornridge: Oh... wait... that's not nice! That's not nice at all! Of course it isn't nice dickhead, notice how he's a World Champion and you aren't? Yeah... Do you think that maybe being nice lends you to being nothing more than a punching bag instead of successful? The Aussie Crusader just thought it was his charming personality that got the job done Novacain. You can't be serious... The Aussie Crusader has charm for days!!

I will not be overlooked...

Sixx: I'm pretty sure that violent-crazy you is making a point that happy-crazy you should be listening to.

Lacey: It's just me and you, Zenith. No more sneak attacks. No more mind games. Nothing. Just me and you in that ring, and by the time that bell rings to signify the start of our match, you're gonna wish that someone saves you from Salvation.

Austin: You know, I expect this to last anywhere from 14 to 18 minutes, but I should be embarrassed if it goes longer than 7.

Nevertheless, Phantom. Meet me behind the woodshed. My only regret is that this won't be quick and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Watson View Post
    Hey Andy, I sure hope that your able to focus on Trey because I will be in Oakland for the PPV. So I would be worried as to when I will strike because payback is going to be a bitch.
    Mr. Carter: It's a bold strategy, revealing your location and intent to attack your enemy, while trying to keep it unpredictable. It's a wonder your lil' one-man tantrum against the PERC's didn't get very far.

Maybe bold isn't the right word.

South Beach Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    Mr. Carter: It's a bold strategy, revealing your location and intent to attack your enemy, while trying to keep it unpredictable. It's a wonder your lil' one-man tantrum against the PERC's didn't get very far.

Maybe bold isn't the right word.
    But it's OK for the bastard to jump me from behind in my hometown and try to take me out with a lead pipe? Andy has to pay for what he did to me and I won't just take it laying down because it will send the wrong message. I don't want you guys thinking that It's OK to attack me for no reason and I won't fight back at all. Just ask David Maverick what happens when you push me too fucking far.

Maverick: Basically we were pillow fighting. There were some sneaky tactics involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Maverick View Post
    Maverick: Basically we were pillow fighting. There were some sneaky tactics involved.
    Storme: Have you met Pope Fred? I reckon you two would get along swell...

Maverick: I haven't seen or met this Pope Fred person. Sounds like a gay Fred Flintstone rip off.

Even if I did see this "Pope Fred" guy, I would have no opinion of him whatsoever.

South Beach Superstar
    All of those sneaky tactics were on your end and I took care of you in the bull rope match. Just like I will take care of Andy Savana for attacking me with a lead pipe in my hometown.

Maverick: I haven't seen or met this Pope Fred person.
    Storme: It'll be a while before you do - Austin cracked his damn skull open.

Step out of line and you could be needing sponge baths and speech therapy too. Understood?

Bane:

Fuck you for taking credit. I was the last guy to choke him out. He's out for good.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobWrestledGod View Post
    Bane:

Fuck you for taking credit. I was the last guy to choke him out.
    Storme: Eh, the undercard is one long piss break for me - I drink a lot of vodka.

Also because you're all trash.

Bane:

The same trash might just bite on you when you least expected, big guy.

I'm with Storme, for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
    I'm with Storme, for once.
    Sixx: You've been taking piss breaks during your own matches?

Thornridge: Sick burn Vegeta. Now show The Aussie Crusader how you go Super Saiyan...

The darkness on the horizon is coming. A great cleansing will commence. This is not something to fear, no it is inevitable. It will envelop everyone and everything in this wretched place. Kneel before me and be spared. I Am The Darkness.

Hi jobber.

Az, I do agree you being with Storme in the undercard.

Thornridge: I like this darkness fellow. Novacain... It seems like he's speaking more along my wavelength. No Novacain, The Aussie Crusader forbids you from playing with that child. Pfft... I do what I want!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    Sixx: You've been taking piss breaks during your own matches?
    Well, piss breaks would be too noticeable. I have been taking naps though, I mean, have you actually tried to watch one of those things?

Sixx: That explains a lot, actually.

Thornridge....you seem...disturbed. I can help you become...better. Do not fear the dark. It is the end and the beginning. I am the shepard of the disturbed, the cruel, the demented. I will provide you shelter. The only price is obedience.
    Last edited by Jobber1234; 03-18-2015 at 04:05 AM.

Thornridge: Yeah, that's a bit of a deal killer for The Aussie Crusader. And me... But The Aussie Crusader expects that disobedience will end up having consequences, but that is to be expected. The Aussie Crusader isn't sure if you have been watching, but there are a group called the Polite Entity of Rational Conservatives. They have a habit in trying to neuter the wrestling scene in the last six months or so. The Aussie Crusader has been annoying them ever since to get them to crack in a fit of anger. At this point it isn't a matter of 'if' but rather 'when' they will have their true colors shine through.

The Aussie Crusader wouldn't want to wish that sort of treatment on his second worst enemy, and by proxy, The Aussie Crusader won't extend that displeasure to you as well. But The Aussie Crusader has something that you might like sir. It starts with a wholemeal bun, slathered in generous amounts of Tomato Sauce and American Mustard, Red Onion, Cheese, A Nice Slice of Angus Beef, Lettuce, More Cheese and Bacon. It is the end of the hunger that you are craving and the beginning of a bright and sunny afternoon! Do not fear The Aussie Crusader Angus Beef Sandwich!

While your sandwich sounds splendid, I regretfully must decline. Perhaps I have misrepresented myself. When I say I only require obedience I don't mean to me. I mean to HIM. I am but a messenger. It is only through His holy darkness that we may reach the daylight.

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
    Well, piss breaks would be too noticeable. I have been taking naps though, I mean, have you actually tried to watch one of those things?
    Austin: Should have killed you. Phantom will do, though.

Speaking of, where is the soon-to-be former United States Heavyweight Wrestling Champion? Surely he's not thinking about backing down, is he? That would aggravate me more than being interrupted...
    Last edited by RCA; 03-18-2015 at 08:33 AM.

I look around and all I see are men of no significant consequence. You will all be taught a lesson. His will is awesome and beyond comprehension. No man shall stand before Him and come away unchanged. That includes you Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Storme View Post
    Storme: It'll be a while before you do - Austin cracked his damn skull open.

Step out of line and you could be needing sponge baths and speech therapy too. Understood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Storme View Post
    Storme: Eh, the undercard is one long piss break for me - I drink a lot of vodka.

Also because you're all trash.
    Maverick: Likewise. We were all once trash. Good job you took initiative and gained something worth your time. Once my energy is back we will sit down with a glass of whiskey (or whatever takes your fancy) like true gentlemen and have a nice little talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber1234 View Post
    The darkness on the horizon is coming. A great cleansing will commence. This is not something to fear, no it is inevitable. It will envelop everyone and everything in this wretched place. Kneel before me and be spared. I Am The Darkness.
    Maverick: Seek help.
    Last edited by Mr. Maverick; 03-18-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Maverick: Likewise. We were all once trash. Good job you took initiative and gained something worth your time. Once my energy is back we will sit down with a glass of whiskey (or whatever takes your fancy) like true gentlemen and have a nice little talk.

Maverick: Seek help.
    I have the Lord at my side. I have all the help I need.

Maverick: I feel so sorry for him. You must be related to him. How unfortunate.

Were you born head first onto the concrete floor? That must of fucking hurt.

Maverick: I feel so sorry for him. You must be related to him. How unfortunate.

Were you born head first onto the concrete floor? That must of fucking hurt.
    Surely there must be more to you than the dull hum that is your inane drivel. If everyone in this cesspool is as feeble as you I shall make quick work of the lot.

Maverick: ...and for a moment there I thought Sean Jensen was the deluded one.

Again I advise that you should seek help that isn't from the sky above. It will do wonders to your wellbeing.

Firstly you must understand that I am unconcerned with my own wellbeing. Secondly, the good Mr. Jensen is deluded. Spiritually deluded, just as the rest of you. But I promise I will remedy that in short order.

Austin: Phannnnntommmmmm....

Come out and diiiiiiiiiiiieee.