Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night RAW: March 9th, 2015

Monday Night RAW: March 9th, 2015

The Monday Night RAW Episode for the 9th of March, 2015: Everyday Is Simply Roses

Was it really?

20 Days Remaining...

- Happy Birthday Today to the "Dog Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, turning 54.
    - Happy Early Birthday to ECW wrestler James Maritato, better known as Little Guido Maritato, who turns 43 on Thursday.
    - Happy Very Early Birthday to the man who will make you humble, The Iron Sheik, who turns 72 on Sunday.

--- The History of Wrestlemania ---
    April 1st, 2012
    "Invincible/Wild Ones"

--- Questions To Ponder ---

- What will it take to convince Rusev to give John Cena a rematch?
    - With the Intercontinental Championship being hot potato'd all over, who do you expect to win the title at Wrestlemania?
    - Who is your choice to win the Andre The Giant Battle Royal at Wrestlemania currently?
    - The Divas Championship will not be defended at Wrestlemania at this time. Does that bother you?

--- Enjoy the show, everyone. ---

Quote Originally Posted by phemom View Post
    You know what a Cena storyline doesn't need? Steph

You know what could make a Divas storyline 100% better? Steph

Wasting resources here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAman View Post
    "We're going to treat divas matches like every other match....commercial breaks mid-match!"
    Quote Originally Posted by DBPanterA View Post
    Is the IC title evolving into the hardcore title this evening?
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDragonZ View Post
    You know, I look forward to Lesnar Ronda Rousey'ing Roman's ass.

Unfortunately I'm going to be missing out on Raw this night, I'll be busy at my place of work.

I guess I could say that I'm like Brock Lesnar. I might have a vested interest in the product, but I've just got better things to do with my time.

Is this a new record for putting this thread up? I will say I like it!!

What will it take to convince Rusev to give John Cena a rematch? It's gonna be something disappointing, and there are many great/fun angles that could play out well.

With the Intercontinental Championship being hot potato'd all over, who do you expect to win the title at Wrestlemania? I am going with Ziggler. I feel the fan outrage of Danial Bryan holding the title (viewing it as a demotion) means its Ziggles time to shine (since him holding Big Gold was too long ago for the majority of the fans to remember).

Who is your choice to win the Andre The Giant Battle Royal at Wrestlemania currently? My heart wants Axelmania, but my mind tells me Ryback.

The Divas Championship will not be defended at Wrestlemania at this time. Does that bother you? After watching the Season Finale of Total Divas, I give that a hard no. They sure do their best to make all the women unlikeable.

Fuck you Seth Rollins
    Ah, happy times. That was an awesome WrestleMania.

- What will it take to convince Rusev to give John Cena a rematch?
    Rusev will go the Rollins route to get the match and threaten to murder on of Cena's arch rivals from the past. My money is on Rene Dupree.

I think Cena is going to shrug his shoulders and go.

'Nah, you guys have your fun and keep on fighting the great fight for Russia and Putin. Instead of wrestling, I'm going to fulfill 50 make-a-wish pledges over Wrestlemania season starting tonight. Honestly, I think these kids you belittle every week just because they live in America deserve better from me. I would rather have smiles on their faces than lower myself to beg and plead for a match with you two. Besides, I've already had my Wrestlemania moment. Several even. So, I ask the question... where's Rusev's Wrestlemania moment? Oh, he could just enter the Battle Royal... but maybe that is beneath him... maybe he could steal the Intercontinental Championship and get himself into a ladder match... but why would you since you already have a title over your shoulder. Why am I even talking to you? You don't understand anything that is coming out of my mouth anyways. I'm out.'

Then he drops the mic and walks out. Cue the photo opportunities posted every day on WWE.com with John Cena being with a different Make-A-Wish child every day, having that dominate the headlines rather than anything Rusev does. Rusev will get angry that John Cena's good intentions overshadows his spotlight and then challenges Cena to a match at Wrestlemania while Cena was in the front row with a Make-A-Wish child. Cena refuses that request, saying...

'Rusev, look. As much as I would love to get in the ring with you, I've made my intentions perfectly clear. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is much, MUCH more important to me than you will ever be. I've moved on, I got defeated by the almighty Rusev when I passed out in the Accolade. You should move on too...'

But then the Make-A-Wish child would tug on his shirt, telling Cena that he should fight him. Cena would resist at first, but the child will keep on pressing the issue. Then Cena would agree, jumping over the barricade and laying into Rusev, making Rusev and Lana scurry out of the ring. Cena poses in the ring, gets the kid on his shoulders and give the kid a memory they would never forget.

It doesn't matter though, Cena still loses at Wrestlemania.

King of Cuteville
    That will never happen neo, once the kids get involved the good guy has to win. Unless they are in a cage with a flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    Rusev will go the Rollins route to get the match and threaten to murder on of Cena's arch rivals from the past. My money is on Rene Dupree.
    See, I have Cena down as trying to give Putin the AA unless Rusev gives in to his demands.

Hmmmm I suspect Cena will put his career on the line in order for Rusev to take the bait. Or maybe WWE will get ballsy and let Cena spray paint 'Rusev is Poopy' across the Russian flag... Regardless, I think both the US Title bout and Taker/Wyatt will be made official by night's end. Then Orton finally turns on The Authority during the main event and his match with Rollins is announced on next week's show.

Or none of that happens and Lesnar stands tall at the end of every segment; carnage piled at his feet.

For the record, any day I have to work Monday morning, I most likely will post early.

It has been confirmed too that AJ & Paige vs. Brie & Nikki Bella will be at Wrestlemania, which confirms the Divas Championship will not be defended.

Does this mean someone debuts on the RAW after Wrestlemania and beats Nikki for the title, just like Paige did to AJ?

I'd rather WWE go that route again rather than let this title reign of Nikki's continue for a couple (possibly even several) more months. If this is a pat on the Bellas' backsides for the success of Total Divas, well... that's enough patting. We get it.

Reality Champ
    Connor "The Crusher" will receive the Warrior Award (whatever that is) at the HOF ceremony. Good balance there between inducting him, which would've felt a bit exploitative, while still honoring him.

Axel faces Rusev tonight supposedly. I'm hoping Axelmania runs wild.

Reality Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
    He was fantastic on Smackdown doing the full Hulk promo. It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
    It's a non-title match, so does that mean Axel wins?

Big show face turn confirmed for the future?

I'm trying to picture Kane as Hank, Big Show as Bill, Rollins as Boomhauer and Orton as Dale.

Them all standing around drinking beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslamouse View Post
    I am sure at least six Big Show face turns are confirmed for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslamouse View Post
    And a heel turn is confirmed after that as well, then another face turn.

Reality Champ
    He's saying he's going to turn on them...so why haven't they attacked him yet?

Well, that's an unique way to turn...

Kane looked annoyed lulz

Orton saying he'll make Rollins his bitch before the third hour? Parents might be outraged after those choice language.

Yes, nothing like a 30 minute promo every night from Orton in prime time. I am so pumped for the Daily Snore with Randy Orton.

I haven't been online enough to know if this is been predicted yet or not, but I am going on record as saying the match for Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania will be against Sheamus. I think that this Intercontinental ladder match tease is just that, a tease. With the return of Sheamus promos week after week, he's going to have an effect on WrestleMania, and Daniel Bryan's the biggest, most legitimate name possible for Sheamus.

King of Cuteville
    Deciding whether to go to SmackDown/Main Event tomorrow. Let's see what this show does.

Bryan V Bad News is always a good match. Hopefully Truth continues to get his Bugs Bunny on.

Reality Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by PEN15 View Post
    I haven't been online enough to know if this is Ben predicted yet or not, but I am going on record as saying the match for Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania will be against Sheamus. I think that this intercontinental ladder match tease is just that, a tease. With the return of Sheamus promos week after week, he's going to have an effect on WrestleMania, and Daniel Bryan's the biggest most legitimate name possible for Sheamus.
    Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan has been the prediction since January. But I think they have Sheamus win the Battle Royal.

I am definitely a fan of these multi man ladder matches.

Quote Originally Posted by PEN15 View Post
    I haven't been online enough to know if this is been predicted yet or not, but I am going on record as saying the match for Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania will be against Sheamus. I think that this Intercontinental ladder match tease is just that, a tease. With the return of Sheamus promos week after week, he's going to have an effect on WrestleMania, and Daniel Bryan's the biggest, most legitimate name possible for Sheamus.

I agree. Hopefully it gets started tonight if that's what happens.

Looks like Bad News is getting his body in prime condition for WM31, I likey...

Quote Originally Posted by DBPanterA View Post
    Looks like Bad News is getting his body in prime condition for WM31, I likey...
    You mean he's going to get another shoulder dislocation?

So...Barrett loses every match leading up to Mania just to retain.

Reality Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTolerance View Post
    So...Barrett loses every match leading up to Mania just to retain.
    Leading up to Mania? He's lost every non-title match he's had since he's returned.

King of Cuteville
    I really don't like when JBL & Cole try to act black.

Barrett is slowly turning into Soda Popinski.

Barrett is slowly turning into Soda Popinski.
    Better than 'Glass' Joe Hennig.

If Stardust fell off a ladder, how likely would Michael Cole say it was a "falling star"?

Sadly? Very.

Whats in the bag? Hmmmm

Reality Champ
    It's nice that the IC title just got the last half hour of TV time....but it's all so ludicrous that it's really really hard to take seriously.