Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 2,361 to 2,367 of 2367

Thread: LIVE WWE TV Discussion Thread (RAW, SD, 205 Live)

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I love Drew all the time. I really don't want them to take away his 'for a better 205 Love's stuff, though.

Anybody think it's weird that the Fast Lane main event is now set as a fiveway with four heels and AJ?
    I do like his powerpoint character too but they turned him into a joke in the ring. Gulak broke out his Ken Shamrock impression last night.

Am I alone in not being enthusiastic about The Bludgeon Brothers going against the Uso Brothers? Sort of confirms what most have been saying about the Smackdown tag team roster. Not enough good teams to keep the division exciting. The Bludgeon Brothers have looked strong against jobbers. But in any build up that I remember they should take on some mid-card acts before going for the title. I like both members of the Bludgeon Brothers just fine. But they should have had a little more seasoning before being elevated this high.

Will the Bludgeon Brothers become the next Bray Wyatt? They should win if they are going to continue with their mystique. Braun Strowman has been rehabilitated from his loss to Brock Lesner. But would it be asking too much to rehab the Bludgeon Brothers after a loss to Jimmy and Jey?

Considering Raw has no tag divison, I don't mind SD putting their best teams together, having said that, it would be nice to see the Bludegen bros destroy the New day. That thing they did last night was lame as well.. Should have jumped the usos in the video, not hit the screen lol.

The Brain
    The Bludgeon Bros have a distinct advantage over Wyatt, as they don't require any magic-Taker stuff to be appealing as an act. Both guys have been around the WWE for years so they're not exactly an unproven commodity, right?

They've had some great matches with Usos before. I wonder if it'll be mentioned.

I think it would be really silly not to mention their matches - which, as you said, were great (I'd say they were the best tag matches WWE put on in years up to that point). I'm not even a regular TV viewer, but hearing that these two teams are going to wrestle again is something I'm interested in based entirely on their history.
    You wanted the best, you got this instead -

http://kwangtheblog.blogspot.com

My one-stop blog spot for full reviews of wrestling pay-per-views, TV supercards, and Network Specials.

I'm almost tempted to suggest 205Live gets broken out into its own thread at the moment, being as it's so good and so singular right now.

That aside, we've got nearly the whole final eight guys confirmed for the tournament:

Cedric Alexander
    TJP
    Kalisto
    Roderick Strong
    Mark Andrews
    Drew Gulak
    Mustafa Ali/Jack Gallagher
    Ariya Daivari/Buddy Murphy

Who's your favourite? I'm assuming that Alexander goes all the way, at the very least, to the final given how he was getting a notable push prior to the soft reboot. From the bottom bracket I'm betting on Gulak, given that they'd then have a clear heel/face dynamic final with Alexander.

I'm really secretly hoping for Ali/Alexander. I think Mustafa Ali might be the most talented and yet least utilised guy the show has not named Gran Metalik, and the thought of him and Alexander getting a Mania showcase is pretty exciting.

Also, I'm wondering what they do with the time between now and Mania - there are some six 205 Live shows left until Mania, excluding the final of the first round next week, and across that period they'll have six matches in the tournament. Do we get to the point where they're giving each match 25/30 minutes on a show, just to really impress, and just building the whole show around that one match? Seems like an interesting approach to do it, but would really put the focus on the program and the in ring product.

Then there's the question of how much time they'll actually get at Mania. Presumably on the pre-show, they might have more time than if they put this on the main card.