Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What game are you playing right now?

[QUOTE=Tito;150538]Been playing a few games on my Nintendo 3DS lately...

Super Mario Maker - Good, but not great. It's more unlimited Mario 1, 3, World, and New, but the online link is terrible and inflexible. I figure that Nintendo will update this game in the future to improve it (maybe).

I think we will see a bra and panties match between Stephanie McMahon and Charlotte before they update that game. Nintendo is notorious for killing consoles and games prior to the launch of a new system. With the Switch's official presentation January 12th, and the rumor of a late March 2017 release, I don't see any updates coming. The 3DS version is a gimped Wii U version. But I am willing to bet there will be some sort of version on the Switch, as current "rumors" of software headed to the Switch include a Splatoon 2.0......

MGSV and Battlefield 1.

TitanFall 2, after just being pleasantly surprised by Assassins Creed Syndicate
    Last edited by ELWaston84; 01-21-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Platinumed Horizon: Zero Dawn a few nights ago.

After completing this game, I believe it is the best PS4 exclusive out there (yes, better than Uncharted 4). Guerilla Games did a remarkable job creating both a world in which to explore as well as a very strong story that they slowly revealed as the game progressed with much of the final plot-lines coming to light at the end of the game. This is definitely not a one and done game as there is an incredible amount of paths to go in a potential sequel. I think this is Sony's next big IP.

I spent so many hours simply exploring, killing random machines, and thankfully sold the game because there were a few nights I saw the sun rise because I couldn't put it down. It's legit.

Platinum already? Damn. I don't pay much attention to trophies but I tried to platinum Destiny and it's such a pain in the ass.