Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing right now?

What game are you playing right now?

I remember this thread from before the reset so here is the recreation

My answer is GTA Online however I am probably going to play some Saints Row 4 soon because of the new DLC.

Bored with GTA Online at the moment.

Playin Skyrim again.

Should have Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch waiting for me when I get home so I'll be playing that.

Far Cry 3.....the repetition is killing me though. It's almost exactly like assassins creed.

I am plugging away on my Pc until the 15th,, so Ive been doing Civ 5, Spore, skyrim, Empire at War, and fall out 3

kan3burt
    GTA V Online should be most peoples answer, but soon it will be Batman Arkham Origins and South Park when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by kan3burt View Post
    GTA V Online should be most peoples answer, but soon it will be Batman Arkham Origins and South Park when they come out.
    I would argue that specifically for the people on here that should be WWE 2K14

Quote Originally Posted by FoonZeeS View Post

Should have Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch waiting for me when I get home so I'll be playing that.
    That game is fucking fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by kingzak13 View Post
    I would argue that specifically for the people on here that should be WWE 2K14
    I'm pretty sure that, if given the choice between watching wrestling or beating hookers with baseball bats, most people on here would choose the latter.
    I think it's awesome that the word lisp has an "s" in it.

StormDragonZ
    I recently picked up Max Payne & Max Payne 2 for $6.

However, I'm currently playing Sonic Unleashed.

Banned
    I'm pretty excited, I just ordered WWE 2k14 and should get it tomorrow. I think I have a long date week planned with this game!

Henchman 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart_Mark View Post
    I'm pretty sure that, if given the choice between watching wrestling or beating hookers with baseball bats, most people on here would choose the latter.
    Why not have both. That's it. I just came up with the hook for Backyard Wrestling 3.

Pintint
    Battlefield 3. Picked it up at launch but never really got into it until now...

A Professional Sort Of
    Playing Pokemon X and Y, the only games I can really play while I am away for weeks on end at work.

boobnewb
    I'm a big battlefield fan but I love playing No Mercy for the N64. I haven't been able to get into any other wrestling game since then. I enjoy trying to update the game every so often by creating new guys and making a hall of fame of CAWs on the memory card.

StormDragonZ
    Here's my updated list, in no particular order:

Currently playing:
    - Glory of Heracles for the Nintendo DS

Up Next is:
    - Dawn of Mana (PS2)
    - Max Payne I & II (PS2)
    - Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
    - Chrono Trigger (DS)
    - Super Princess Peach (DS)
    - Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
    - Mega Man IV (GB)
    - Super Mario RPG (SNES)
    - Pokemon Leaf Green (GBA)

A Professional Sort Of
    Currently Playing:
    - FIFA 14 (PS3)
    - Eve Online (PC)

Up Next is:
    - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
    - Pokemon X (3DS)
    - Grand Theft Auto V (Single Player) (PS3)
    - DOTA 2 (PC)
    - Counter Strike: Global Offensive (PC)

I finished Dead Island: Riptide. I loved Dead Island and if you did, this is basically an expansion if it, so you'll like it, but otherwise it's a difficult game to recommend. Very choppy, many glitches, and the ending leaves a lot to be desired. Going back to Uncharted 3 now.

RiskBreaker
    Currently playing:

Final Fantasy 6 (android)
    Assassins Creed IV (360)

Need to get back to:
    Grand Theft Auto V (360)
    Arkham Orgins (360)

Stoping everything next week to play:
    South Park: The Stick of Truth (360)

THE MONKEY
    Playing Bravely Default, fun game so far. Picked it up over the weekend and finally got a chance to play it yesterday and ended up putting a good 4-5 hours into it. Should definitely keep me busy until Titanfall next week.

I am having alot of trouble rebounding in 2k14 anyone have any pointers

A Professional Sort Of
    I'm still playing Eve Online.

I'm actually quite impressed with how smooth everything runs. I can see where people would say that it is tricky in areas and that is understandable, but you are piloting a spaceship in space so shit SHOULD be a little complicated, it adds to the overall feeling that I get in the game. Highly enjoyable so far but soon I want to start shooting down some fools.

Dropkick Murphy
    Played through south park stick of truth. While it's short for an RPG, being able to explore south park in the true style of the show is great. And the storyline is freaking hilarious. Plus all the dialogue is pretty funny. Makes you want to explore every space with each character just to make sure you don't miss anything. The turn based combat is a bit iffy at times as it's unclear what certain specialties are effective against who.

Altogether though, it's a perfect game for someone who loves south park

RiskBreaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick Murphy View Post
    Played through south park stick of truth. While it's short for an RPG, being able to explore south park in the true style of the show is great. And the storyline is freaking hilarious. Plus all the dialogue is pretty funny. Makes you want to explore every space with each character just to make sure you don't miss anything. The turn based combat is a bit iffy at times as it's unclear what certain specialties are effective against who.

Altogether though, it's a perfect game for someone who loves south park
    When you went to Canada did you get Dire Aids?

I too played Stick of Truth and beat it fairly quickly. Got it Wednesday last week beat it by Monday. That said it was a lot of fun and I will start a new game this weekend.

Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDragonZ View Post
    Here's my updated list, in no particular order:

Currently playing:
    - Glory of Heracles for the Nintendo DS

Up Next is:
    - Dawn of Mana (PS2)
    - Max Payne I & II (PS2)
    - Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
    - Chrono Trigger (DS)
    - Super Princess Peach (DS)
    - Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
    - Mega Man IV (GB)
    - Super Mario RPG (SNES)
    - Pokemon Leaf Green (GBA)
    Wow that just summed up a few years of my life in the 1990's. I have fun memories of Mario RPG. Super fun game, and even and entertaining story. Chrono Trigger was my shit back in the day too!

Me, I'm not the gamer I once was. I currently am playing Diablo 3 on Xbox, Hitman Absolution on pS3, and just picked back up with Star Wars Old Republic again on PC.

McDaygo
    You are either playing the Stick of Truth or you are wrong.

Currently playing Pokemon Soul Silver on the DS, and Bulletstorm on the 360, all whilst waiting for inFamous to arrive here pre-owned on the PS3. Anyone have any suggestions for what to pick up on the PS3 and Xbox360 now that prices are dropping due to the next gen consoles coming out?

RiskBreaker
    Quote Originally Posted by McDaygo View Post
    You are either playing the Stick of Truth or you are wrong.
    I beat it in less than a week without even playing everyday and I still didn't care. I just started a new game. I want to play through with all 4 classes.

A Professional Sort Of
    I haven't bought Stick of Truth, and to be honest I'm not really bothered.

I'm currently splitting my time with Eve Online and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. It's not a great title if you just play single player, but if you are running around with friends then it is much more entertaining.

I want to get back into Eve but my net is so damn slow,, I just bought Infamous Second Son for P$4

I am going back through Stick of Truth to pick up the last of the collectibles and quests.

CM_Phil
    Dunno why but I found myself starting to replay Final Fantasy IX again today. I swear I never get tired of this game.

Brooklyn
    Although there are plenty of current sports games out, I am riding with NCAA College Hoops 2k8, NBA 2k13, NCAA Football 2012 and Madden 2012 with some short bursts of Don King's prizefighter boxing game.

I've long been an abuser of the dynasty/franchise mode features in sports games. To me it multiples the life of a sports game by 10. To me, there is usually no real major improvement between iterations of sports games that would prompt me to go out and purchase it. So I go all in with the franchise mode aspects of the games and pretty much only play a game while its "in season" extending the life even more.

In NBA 2k13, I downloaded about 3 yrs worth of user created draft classes from 2kshare and then edited them as necessary. So I essentially keep the game "updated" with fresh rookies that way. I believe 2012 was the last time you could import rookies from the college football game into Madden. College Hoops 2k8 is regarded as the best college bball game ever by some because of its gameplay. Unfortunately it is the last of the 2k college bball games. Luckily, there are people out there who have "updated" the rosters and provided the downloadable files online. So I essentially have rosters for every year since the game has been released(until this year since I didn't download one for the 2013-14 season).

THE MONKEY
    Main three games for now are Mario Kart 8, EA Sports UFC (Obsessively) and Watch_Dogs

DBPanterA
    I still have Mario Kart 8 in the plastic when I bought it day 1. Hope to start it after the Fourth...

I bought a PS4 two months ago and love it. It's my first non Nintendo console. Platinumed inFamous: Second Son and Watch Dogs. Played Tomb Raider: DE and really enjoyed it. MLB The Show is fun as I am working on a season with my lowly Twins. But I always go back to Resogun, that game just never gets boring.

Tito
    Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U, while playing 1001 Spikes and Shovel Knight for the 3DS. I seem to always want a fix of the Diamond Mine mode on Bejeweled 3. Love that.

spent 300 gold in warcraft just now trying to get my mining skill up.
    @El_Duderino_999

I really wanna dig into Last of Us on PS4, but I just finished my season in MLB 14 road to the show. Lost to the Royal in the ALCS then they won the world series

Somehow I have gone backwards in gaming and am playing through Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

360:
    Skyrim
    Witcher 2
    Kingdoms of Amalur

P$3:
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Finally got to wrath of the lich king expansion. Which is where I was before when I used to play on us/oceanic servers.

I've got cataclysm but not the other expansions.
    @El_Duderino_999