Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 1504

Thread: LPW OOC Thread

Leon's List of things to say & ask.
    1. Great to promo again so thanks for the opportunity folks & a big thanks to Clarence Holt for promoing & making it into a quality match. AND thanks for the feedback guys, its great to hear that people got my drift!
    2. Who is Clarence Holt from the FMW days, I don't recognise the name and he also name dropped me in his promo.
    3. What is the Facebook group & if it's private can someone add me please (Adam Uren from Perth, Australia)

Hey guys just bought a laptop hoping to get back into the game! If that's cool...

I've got loads of stuff to write and hope I can return as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Hey guys just bought a laptop hoping to get back into the game! If that's cool...

I've got loads of stuff to write and hope I can return as soon as possible.
    Good to see you back.

Cheers mate. I was beginning to think I'd never afford a computer and thus be finished here.

Fuck that, I still haven't won a single belt. So much needs to be done.

Banned
    For those of you that I haven't talked too in private, I would just like to say what's up because I'm doing really good right now. A lot of my past stress is gone for good due to me leaving a previous job and I feel like I can do anything again. I'm writing again because I feel the competitive spirit coming back and the most important thing to me is having fun. Well I will keep following what you guys are doing because everything is looking real kick ass.

You should just come back, fuck your autism or whatever. I have to take a load of pills to stop me doing even dumber shit than I do anyway.

You're not a bad dude, just annoyed some people, so what, it happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    You should just come back, fuck your autism or whatever. I have to take a load of pills to stop me doing even dumber shit than I do anyway.

You're not a bad dude, just annoyed some people, so what, it happens.
    I don't want to annoy people because I hated that I became that person. It was more of a stress problem because I wasn't having fun here along with the stuff going on at my old job was leading me towards a nervous breakdown. That is why I took all this time away because I needed help with my problems. Well I've taken care of a big problem from my past and that is why I'm in a much better place now. I would love to come back, but only if I'm needed because I didn't want people to have a negative impact on me once I do step away for good.

Had a completely and utterly fucked up dream about my ex last night so I wrote it into my promo. I couldn't remember all of it, so some of it's not quite like the dream, it was also actually a lot more like star wars, I think I even had a lazer gun lol).

A Professional Sort Of
    Any update on the shows? Anything I can do to get it out quicker?

Hey all, I've signed up again and am keen to get back into this. For those of you I haven't met yet, or don't remember me, I use to participate under the name Daniel Purser/Pleasant in 2010-12.

Merry Christmas you bunch of fiends!

I have a new laptop now so I'll actually post more than promos and a TT every other month!

That's good news.

Merry Christmas everyone in LPW land. I've drank and eaten a lot so it's good.

Promos up, I wrote most of it off of come down of drugs that's why it's so depressing. wrote the rest just now and it's a little more light hearted. Might add more to it but knowing me I won't bother or forget.

Bad news strikes... I'm headed back to Thibodaux, my mom passed away Wednesday Afternoon... Dunno if I can get a promo out.

Damn. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Damn. My prayers go out to you and your family.
    Thanks, I'm back home now... so, things are back to somewhat of a full swing for me.

Awful quiet here.

Gonna post my promo now before I delete it again. Thinks aren't so good and I really don't feel like writing anything, especially when I'm going to lose no matter what. Probably get cut off from the internet soon as well, so it makes sense.

before i start posting like crazy and try to make a comeback whats the state of LPW?

We're in Utah this show.

Other than that. pretty good.

is there a need for match writters?

Banned
    I know that things have gotten real messy around here the past few days and I apologize for my part in the chaos. All I was doing was trying to gain heat for my character, but I guess I should've asked for help first. I understand that it's one of the problems that I deal with and I'm working hard to improve my behavior. Anyway I want to apologize to all those that I offended and that I offer a chance to work together in repairing the broken trust between us. I know that you've guys heard this before, but I don't want to go back to pissing people off again. I like writing here and my story is based here. It just wouldn't work out somewhere else.

So to all those that I've upset in the past and recently I offer this to you. I want to work on repairing the trust that I destroyed during the days that I was a huge fucking asshole. I want to get rid of the hostility that is hanging over because I'm afraid that my past is going to get brought up against me. And I want to bury the hatchet so that we can start fresh and make this the best fucking e-fed out there. But it's up to you because I'm even willing to start over with a new character to make things right.

No.

No no no.

Fuck your apology.

You don't get to sit here and play victim when you're the one harassing people on Facebook.

You've said this same exact shit for years and years.

I'm done, and I know for a fact I'm not the only one that's done with you.

I'm tired of you being coddled by everyone here. You need to go.

My only comments are that you are a talented man when it comes to imagination and have the cooperating skills of a stressed out police officer.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 09-24-2017 at 01:08 AM. Reason: comically bad grammar.

Banned
    My only comments are that you are a talented man when it comes to imagination and have the cooperating skills of a stressed out police officer.
    Your right about my cooperating skills because I do get stressed out sometimes. But I realize now that life is too short and that this game is supposed to be fun. And to the gentleman who commented before you, yes I've made mistakes in the past, but don't you think that it's time to bury them. You've got every right to be mad at me because I shouldn't have done that to people on Facebook. It was wrong and I was being a fucking asshole. I just hope that with time people will forgive me and we can move on. All I want is peace in the valley and I'll be working hard to try to earn people's trust back.

Not going around and around with this with you. You've written that multiple times:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Watson View Post
    I want to make this public because this is really hard for me. I know that I've got problems and that it's a struggle for me every day. I didn't think that things would get this bad that you guys would have to scream at me and say that my character is a bad guy. Hearing that really hurt a lot and that is why I got upset at you guys. After crying my eyes out for the past two days, I've realized that I need your help and that I'm nothing without you guys. If you guys are willing to put the past aside and I'll do the same on my end. I really do like you guys and I want this to be fun for everyone. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make my character better.

I know that there are a lot of people out there who hate me, but if you will let me say my peace, then everything will be worth it. I admit that I do have a lot of problems in my life and I shouldn't take it out on you guys. Also I believe that everything bad that has happened to me is my fault because I don't understand when some of you guys are trying to help me. It really hurts a lot when people give up on you and now I feel like the worse person in the world. I constantly do things that people are upset at me over and get so bull-headed that no one wants to work with me. Well for all of my past faults, I want to apologize to each and every single one of you. I'm sure that you guys will say that you've heard it before, but I don't want people to think of me as some inhuman monster.

What I am asking is a clean slate with each and every one of you. I want to put the past in the past and work with all of you in making this a better fed. I will do my best to control my temper and I'm even looking at possible therapy for all of my issues. I realize that this is only a game and that I shouldn't take it too seriously. Also I really want to work at becoming a better writer so that I can write matches and help get the shows out faster. Maybe if I could help with those along with making my character a non-wrestler right now, it would show that I'm willing to work with anyone in order to get along.

So if you guys will allow me the opportunity, I would like to start all over and put everything behind us. If not, then I will wish you the best and keep myself active before I can get back onto a show. Thank you to everyone that has put up with me and I sure hope that people will be willing to see how serious I am in regards to getting back.
    Then there is this nugget from early 2014 that I found really bad that is on top of the constant apologizes with no change:

I don't vote unless I'm up for something because I want to see myself win a award.
    People don't get forever chances to change. It defeats the purpose of an apology.

Stop harassing people with personal messages. Some of us have very valid reasons to not want to hear it again.

Banned
    Not going around and around with this with you. You've written that multiple times:

Then there is this nugget from early 2014 that I found really bad that is on top of the constant apologizes with no change:

People don't get forever chances to change. It defeats the purpose of an apology.

Stop harassing people with personal messages. Some of us have very valid reasons to not want to hear it again.
    Your right about everything because I was an asshole. You guys have the right to be mad at me, but I had no intention of ever pissing you off. I'm on the right path now and with my medication working, I'm able to focus on what is needed. I was a selfish fucking prick and I deserved you guys trashing my character into oblivion. I accept full responsibility for what I've done in the past and I believe that I'm a changed person for the better. It's your choice on whether to believe me, but I will still be having fun along with putting in the hard work of earning your trust again.

Jeff,

Don't private message me.

If it can't be said publicly then I'm not interested.

That is all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Jeff,

Don't private message me.

If it can't be said publicly then I'm not interested.

That is all.
    You can say it publicly Joe. I don't mind because I have a new positive outlook on life.

Your right about everything because I was an asshole. You guys have the right to be mad at me, but I had no intention of ever pissing you off. I'm on the right path now and with my medication working, I'm able to focus on what is needed. I was a selfish fucking prick and I deserved you guys trashing my character into oblivion. I accept full responsibility for what I've done in the past and I believe that I'm a changed person for the better. It's your choice on whether to believe me, but I will still be having fun along with putting in the hard work of earning your trust again.
    You Facebook messaged me to tell me to change my character so you look good.

Cut the bullshit, Jeff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You Facebook messaged me to tell me to change my character so you look good.

Cut the bullshit, Jeff.
    And it was wrong of me to do that because your character is yours to do however you seem fit. But remember that I also have that same obligation with my character.

Nah. I'm not playing that game again.

You came to me on Facebook, begging me to change my character because you can't figure your own out.

Then you're sitting here, trying to get sympathy out of everyone here, so you aren't absolutely hated.

Fuck that. I'm not fucking coddling you anymore.

Banned
    Nah. I'm not playing that game again.

You came to me on Facebook, begging me to change my character because you can't figure your own out.

Then you're sitting here, trying to get sympathy out of everyone here, so you aren't absolutely hated.

Fuck that. I'm not fucking coddling you anymore.
    You have the right to do whatever you want and if you still want to be mad, then be mad. Me I'm going to have a positive outlook and enjoy my life along with my writing.

You do this at least twice a year.

Forgive me for not believing your shit.
    Last edited by Sean; 09-24-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Banned
    You do this at eat twice a year.

Forgive me for not believing your shit.
    I have been gone because I took a hiatus of a year from here. But you can feel how you want about me.

It ain't just me, Jeff.

You fucked with all of LPW, and you fucked with my brother Killswitch to the point where he became legitimately depressed.

And yet you're still around.

Even if you did care how he felt, you can't force someone to think differently. Teaching is the only way. And so far, the lessons on Watson have said teach the same curriculum every time.

Jensen, thanks dude. Leave it for the night and we'll have those higher up look at it. I'm sure one of them has already contacted him on the issue. Unsure.
    Last edited by Macho Mourn; 09-24-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Banned
    It ain't just me, Jeff.

You fucked with all of LPW, and you fucked with my brother Killswitch to the point where he became legitimately depressed.

And yet you're still around.
    You can ask him about it, but we settled things years ago. I understand what you are saying because I do have to change more. And I felt like I did it, but you guys have the right to be mad. I should treat others like how I want to be treated.

You sure you want me to ask him about it?

Like, REALLY sure?

Because I absolutely will. I talk to him more than you'd think.

Banned
    You sure you want me to ask him about it?

Like, REALLY sure?

Because I absolutely will. I talk to him more than you'd think.
    Go ahead I have nothing to hide, but I haven't heard anything from him in years.