Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,441 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: LPW OOC Thread

Leon's List of things to say & ask.
    1. Great to promo again so thanks for the opportunity folks & a big thanks to Clarence Holt for promoing & making it into a quality match. AND thanks for the feedback guys, its great to hear that people got my drift!
    2. Who is Clarence Holt from the FMW days, I don't recognise the name and he also name dropped me in his promo.
    3. What is the Facebook group & if it's private can someone add me please (Adam Uren from Perth, Australia)

Hey guys just bought a laptop hoping to get back into the game! If that's cool...

I've got loads of stuff to write and hope I can return as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Hey guys just bought a laptop hoping to get back into the game! If that's cool...

I've got loads of stuff to write and hope I can return as soon as possible.
    Good to see you back.

Cheers mate. I was beginning to think I'd never afford a computer and thus be finished here.

Fuck that, I still haven't won a single belt. So much needs to be done.

South Beach Superstar
    For those of you that I haven't talked too in private, I would just like to say what's up because I'm doing really good right now. A lot of my past stress is gone for good due to me leaving a previous job and I feel like I can do anything again. I'm writing again because I feel the competitive spirit coming back and the most important thing to me is having fun. Well I will keep following what you guys are doing because everything is looking real kick ass.

You should just come back, fuck your autism or whatever. I have to take a load of pills to stop me doing even dumber shit than I do anyway.

You're not a bad dude, just annoyed some people, so what, it happens.

South Beach Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    You should just come back, fuck your autism or whatever. I have to take a load of pills to stop me doing even dumber shit than I do anyway.

You're not a bad dude, just annoyed some people, so what, it happens.
    I don't want to annoy people because I hated that I became that person. It was more of a stress problem because I wasn't having fun here along with the stuff going on at my old job was leading me towards a nervous breakdown. That is why I took all this time away because I needed help with my problems. Well I've taken care of a big problem from my past and that is why I'm in a much better place now. I would love to come back, but only if I'm needed because I didn't want people to have a negative impact on me once I do step away for good.

Had a completely and utterly fucked up dream about my ex last night so I wrote it into my promo. I couldn't remember all of it, so some of it's not quite like the dream, it was also actually a lot more like star wars, I think I even had a lazer gun lol).

Any update on the shows? Anything I can do to get it out quicker?

Hey all, I've signed up again and am keen to get back into this. For those of you I haven't met yet, or don't remember me, I use to participate under the name Daniel Purser/Pleasant in 2010-12.

Merry Christmas you bunch of fiends!

I have a new laptop now so I'll actually post more than promos and a TT every other month!

That's good news.

Merry Christmas everyone in LPW land. I've drank and eaten a lot so it's good.

Promos up, I wrote most of it off of come down of drugs that's why it's so depressing. wrote the rest just now and it's a little more light hearted. Might add more to it but knowing me I won't bother or forget.

Bad news strikes... I'm headed back to Thibodaux, my mom passed away Wednesday Afternoon... Dunno if I can get a promo out.

Damn. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Damn. My prayers go out to you and your family.
    Thanks, I'm back home now... so, things are back to somewhat of a full swing for me.

Awful quiet here.

Sup?