Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOP Forums Feedback

That didn't work.

Inactive sessions expire in 900 seconds (15 minutes)

The Brain
    Quote Originally Posted by FoonZeeS View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. I still can't get a picture to work in my sig, it just shows up as a link.
    Same here. Hm...

I uploaded mine from my computer to the site. Then, there's a button that says "Insert Signature Picture" or something to that effect after you've uploaded it. Clicking it puts SIGPIC tags in the signature area. Saving it then has the image show up. I imagine the same would happen if you upload it from a website.

Small question. Has the "Keep logged in" button been disabled?

I get kicked off pretty quickly and it could be a hassle when coding my promos for LPW or anyl other long winded thing I may end up doing, like watch RAW for a long segment and get back to the forums.

It just has like a 5 minute timer and is rather annoying.

The Brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Inactive sessions expire in 900 seconds (15 minutes)
    I'm thinking that's the issue. It's a bit annoying, but I'm sure there's a good reason(?).

man, normally I notice posts on the same page...

The Brain
    It would be nice if it could possibly be extended. Just reading a column I get timed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mourn View Post
    Small question. Has the "Keep logged in" button been disabled?

I get kicked off pretty quickly and it could be a hassle when coding my promos for LPW or anyl other long winded thing I may end up doing, like watch RAW for a long segment and get back to the forums.

It just has like a 5 minute timer and is rather annoying.
    Only on my ipad does it log me out...on computers, you remain logged it.

Goldberg Rules!
    I've been logged on to this work computer since the reboot. Have yet to sign back in.

My laptop and phone are different stories. Minor hassle though, since my phone has my login details memorized.

I'm staying logged in on my computer also. Maybe something had to reset overnight or something.

Yeah I'm getting kicked out every time I leave the forum. Have to re-log in every time.

Are you using using tabs?

Btw IPad works pretty good on the forums and seem to stay logged in longer even if you leave the forums.

Just using Google Chrome. Nothing out of the ordinary

Chrome has tabs I think so if you leave lop then open a new tab to go to another site ( if you're not doing that already)

Wevv mang
    So, the forums are once again viewable to the public?

EDIT:

Ah, I see what's going on. Nevermind.
    Last edited by Wevv mang; 09-29-2013 at 02:00 AM.

It would be appreciated that no one use their work email. Ie I saw a email addy @toothfairy.com. I checked it and seemed to be ok, then deleted it. (M.a.i that was still in the user waiting for email confirmation stage)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I uploaded mine from my computer to the site. Then, there's a button that says "Insert Signature Picture" or something to that effect after you've uploaded it. Clicking it puts SIGPIC tags in the signature area. Saving it then has the image show up. I imagine the same would happen if you upload it from a website.
    Yay! I got my sig to work. Thanks dude.

McDaygo
    Why doesn't the remember me function work now? Everytime I come to the boards now I have to relic back in.

That function has never worked for me. It's probably because cookies are cleared by the site not by your browser. (ie twitter or facebook)

My "remember me" is working on my computer now, but not my phone. It always worked on both before. Very strange.

Reality Champ
    Is anyone having problems with the mobile site? When I'm looking at the main forum page, none of the text shows up. I can still navigate if I know where the forum falls, I can click it, then the threads show up, but on that front page everything is blank.

doublehelix
    can we have visitor messages back? my rationale for this request is that they were good and handy and i liked them and they provided me with several great deals on erectile dysfunction tablets.

Goldberg Rules!
    This is me agreeing, can you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by doublehelix View Post
    can we have visitor messages back? my rationale for this request is that they were good and
    handy and i liked them and they provided me with several great deals on erectile dysfunction tablets.
    No.........

I tried clearing my cookies and have always used tabs on Google Chrome, but after a few minutes while actually being on the site, it makes me log in again.

Maybe it's in the Ad settings that the problem. Try to disable google ads and see if that helps.

I played around with a few things in my settings and it seems to work thankfully.x

Quote Originally Posted by PEN15 View Post
    Even if it is, I will be cracking down on those exceeding sig size. I was getting angry at the amount of giant sigs I was seeing before the reset.
    Just have your sig kill their sig.

Just discovered this thread. Really answered a lot of questions I had. Thanks to anyone who goes through this kind of trouble solely for the benefit of others. May your bowls of cereal be bottomless and all your favorite sports teams win.

If anyone gets a private message from vivianah ignore it. That accounts been deleted

BrianLara
    Why what happened..? Why was he deleted?

According to the numerous spam PMs being sent out, "he" preferred to be called Miss Viviana.

Spam is bad. We no likey.

On the internet, that is. In real life out of a can and stuff, our opinions vary. I'm cool with it. Hustle has a perpetual Spam IV set up. Others, I'm sure, are indifferent.

*drooling*

McDaygo
    Is there a way to increase the amount of videos in one post? It is limited to one right now.

Wevv mang
    Quick question, how can I get my sig to show on my posts?

Edit: never mind, I have apparently cracked the code.

All the forums except private forums, feedback and FFA can be seen while logged out , but only Rules , Columns , LPW's content can be seen.

A Professional Sort Of
    Thank you very much for that Terry.

Private message limit is now 75

Wevv mang
    Voot! (That's a norwegian "Woot.")

Thanks Terry!

Brilliant stuff Terry.
    Catch up on my column series, Sound Of The Underground, only on Lordsofpain.net