Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Lucha Underground General Discussion

The Brain
    You always make me feel better about life, Cult.

Speculation aside, I really will be gutted if LU doesn't come back. It's still the best and most consistently engaging wrestling product around today.

The Brain
    Bumping this without guilt since it's been a week and, hey, it's Ultima Lucha time!!

From what I have heard, Fox/Killshot and Texano/B have been advertised for the first night of the season ending stretch. I thought they might give Fox/Killshot a whole show, but the Texano match probably won't take that much time and we should have a big juicy slot for Fox and Killshot to tear the house down. I think that's a prospective show stealer, very excited about the prospect.

My big question right now is, who will be Famous B's surprise partner? Because there's no way Dario booked the match as a "handicap" match just as a pun on Famous B's injury. We haven't seen Dr Wagner Jr in ages so I doubt it will be him. Some possibilities present themselves, maybe Joey Ryan or Son of Madness, but they don't seem to fit quite right. It could be someone new but I'm not sure who. I assume Famous B will win one way or another because there's plenty of storyline potential in Texano being under B's thumb, I'm just not quite sure how it will go down.

Also wondering if something will be added for the Trios titles. I assume so but I'm not sure why those belts have been so ignored lately. The angle that got the belts on the Reptile Tribe was a solid one but after that, basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mizfan View Post
    Also wondering if something will be added for the Trios titles. I assume so but I'm not sure why those belts have been so ignored lately. The angle that got the belts on the Reptile Tribe was a solid one but after that, basically nothing.
    Mack will challenge for the Trios titles with two other partners. They set that up well with the post-match attack by the Reptiles. It's ludicrous that he's not on the card at all so that will definitely be where he fits in. Your guess is as good as mine for his partners!
    Catch up on my column series, Sound Of The Underground, only on Lordsofpain.net

The Brain
    Ah yes, I actually forgot about that, probably because it seemed so random. Historically you'd think Sexy Star but she's busy. Could Aerostar return? I'm not his biggest fan but it'd fit the story well. Hmmm yeah I've got nothing, for the third man, or who the two will be if Aerostar's not involved.