Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Supercard mobile game

Assuming you got 3 points a game on average, that means you played 3000 games in 4 days?

Nah my rank was 9776. My points was 1824 at mainly 3 per game. Top got 28761 points which is insane, even at 5 per game.

Ah, 600 games isn't too bad then.

I struggled to gain many points in that game for some reason, barely beat anyone worth 3 or 5 points. Had really bad luck in KOTR too recently, once you fall to a record like 2-10 (usually overnight whilst I sleep), its just a waste of a day and a half waiting for the tournament to end.

I was at the 30K rank. This is what happens when you don't play for a very long stretch. Don't forget the ability to buy title matches for 10 bought points. That doubles stuff.

I finished second in my last KOTR and ended up getting a pair of UR Xavier Woods (Which I fully upgraded and combined together), which is now my most powerful card. Also bought an Epic Mark Henry and got lucky and picked an Epic Stephanie McMahon. I just need to have one or two more UR pairs to make my team pretty good.

My ranking is Ultra Rare ++, yet my team is full of Super Rare Max Pros. Only UR on my team is Del Rio, but I'm levelling up Cena to replace him. After I max out Cena, I've maxed out my deck and I haven't got a good card in Exhibition mode in a long time.

Yeah, I have 2 UR pros now who I am building. I've finally hit epic level on KotR so even a bad one gets me a UR. I've been on epic for a week, got an epic manager card in exhib almost straight away but not picked another up since or an UR come to think of it since I hit that stage early.

I've got a record of 1349 and 319, and I've got a lot of Super Rares now. 19 altogether, but I don't want to use them to train until I get a couple more UR's.

I wonder who the next People's Champion game will include. Hope its somebody I have already got a UR of, then I will try hard to get to that level so I can make a Pro.

Reality Champ
    My guess is People's Champ will be Rollins/Ambrose.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    I'm on the last tier, Legendary++. I got 7506 wins, 1989 losses. My deck includes: Edge, Yokozuna, Big Show and Steve Austin all legendary, I also have John Cena Epic pro, and Natalia Epic pro. I just finished a KOTR and got a Nikki Bella Legendary card, which is useless to me right now. I'm finding a lot of SR and some UR in exhibition but again, at the legendary level those are useless. I haven't gotten a Legendary card in Exhibition since the first one (edge). KOTR are getting harder and harder with lots of people having Legendary Pro cards, I use my boosts to try to at least get to the quarter-finals and get a Legendary card. Ladder rewards helped a bit but the next ones will take long.

I did People's champ, I hate how it's impossible to stick a ranking. I went to bed 2 hours before the end on Monday, I was in the 2100 overall (Lesnar Epic Pro+Epic support). By the time I woke up, I had fallen to below 2600, so I only got the 1 Epic Lesnar card. To get a good reward, u basically have to play all day and night every minute of every day, and that sucks.

I've just picked this up about a month or so ago and finding it impossible to put down. Got to Epic tier over the weekend with a bunch of untrained cards so I'm just working on training them up now - my deck's a Pro Fusion SR Barrett, Pro Fusion SR Stardust, Pro Fusion SR Rowan, Fusion UR Sheamus, and a fully trained UR Nikki Bella (in a hat). Guess once I've got those all trained I'll be somewhere near the edge of Epic + but get much movement in rank until I start doing KotR or have a good RTG or PCC. I've got a second Fusions Sheamus to train, so that would pro that and give me some more rank wiggle room I guess. Expect I'll just work on my KotR and RTG squads whilst I grind away to get better cards after that. Good Divas seem super hard to come by but I've got a nice handful of them - other than that above UR Nikki I've got an untrained, unhatted UR Nikki and then a fully trained SR Brie, then a Fusion SR Naomi and SR AJ and Paige (from the ladder rewards) beneath those two. Not too bad, especially as I'll get a second Paige to pro her in a couple of hundred games times. Reaching the top levels seems miles away, though, especially as the stats of each card seem to increase dramatically for each level and you basically have to have some fusions in your deck to go from Epic to Legendary, for example. Fusions seem to be getting more and more powerful as I go up through the tiers as well - a trained Fusion SR Naomi is basically unbeatable with anything except a fully trained UR. Having the same trouble now with Fusion UR Emma - she's unstoppable unless I get and train an Epic Diva. Still, loving playing it - relives my youth of playing with Pokemon and Magic The Gathering.

The daily log in bonuses are nuts - I've got a Legendary Bryan from last month having logged in every day but he's essentially useless to me until I can improve the cards that back him up. Then at the end of this month I expect I'll have the same thing with the Survivor Rollins that's currently available - he'll be useless until I actually get near the Survivor tier, because he'll just unbalance me too much. It's great, but it seems like it could do with tailoring to each player individually - so if I'm in Epic maybe the best I could get, if I log in for 28 days, is a Legendary, Legendary's get Survivors and so on.

I imagine that at the very top of the game everyone has pretty much got the same cards - a whole lot of event fusion pros. Makes it difficult to see how it will hold interest for some because you'll basically be playing on a coin toss in the very top tiers, especially in something like KotR. Long way off for me, though, and I guess by that time some variety will naturally creep in with more RTG and PCC events being held!

Of those who've been playing a long time, how long did it take to get to WM tier - many thousands of games? I'm not expecting to get there quickly, nearly got 1700 games under my belt and think I've probably slammed through a lot of ranks very quickly because I used the fusion chamber and got lucky with pro-ing out of that, but I'm interested to know a rough amount that I could expect to play.

Squared
    Anyone still playing this? I understand that they had a big reset that hit their player base?

I'm still playing quite a bit. The big reset that went down a while back hurt things but ultimately improved the game. That's been awhile ago, though.

The addition of the Team Battleground thing has been pretty big. I avoided team stuff for a long time but eventually joined up and man, getting the win can be pretty beneficial. The only issue is that it takes a ridiculous amount of playing to charge your cards for the battle, presumably to encourage more people to spend actual cash on buying coins and things of that nature.

The Halloween stuff they're doing right now is pretty cool, though it has its hugely annoying aspects, as well. You can get a card that has a jack o lantern on it with really low stats, but it'll transform into a zombie themed Superstar card on Halloween. Pretty sweet, but the issue is that the damn pumpkins are seemingly almost impossible to get. I've been playing A LOT lately due to constant Team Battleground events going on and have only received one pumpkin. Of course, you can also spend actual cash and buy a whole pack of them, which is fucking lame. I get that they want to make money and all, but it gives people a big unfair advantage and is especially annoying when it comes to a special event thing like this. I play probably 25-50 matches a day, sometimes more, and I'm going to wind up with less awesome zombie cards than some kid with his mom's credit card who plays maybe once a week.

I thought about reviving this thread previously and seeing if anyone wanted to put together an LOP team, but it honestly doesn't seem like that many LOP people are playing anymore.

Myself and Wilki are on a team together and play a fair bit. The team events are the most beneficial but you really need a good team. We got the AJ card in the TRTG the other day but that's cause we had 3,100 points between us. I'm not a fan of the Halloween cards as unless you're lucky enough to get pro's of them they are pointless as you can't combine them with a normal card so you'll end up using them to train at some stage when you get enough SS17 pro's.

I just think they're cool looking. At the end of the day, you'll at least always have them to feature as your Champion picture.

Well if you feel like joining our current team just let us know. We have two spots to fill. But for TBG's you have to be fully charged and come team events at least put in a worthwhile effort to help out.

I ended up dropping it late last year - I was finding it just took too much time out of my weekend which I'd rather enjoy. Part of that was just a result of having got through to the top end of the game as it was at that point (I was in SummerSlam++ on all game modes) so I wanted to keep pushing on from there and grabbing event cards where possible.

When they added the three bolt on tiers (Hardened, Elite, Ultimate) I ended up frustrated as it basically negated all the progress I'd made to that point and I found it a real struggle, despite having as strong a line-up as I possibly could at that point out of event cards (including the last SummerSlam PCC Sasha) and then just the one standard SummerSlam card which was a pro Alexa in my normal deck. It wasn't that I was finding it competitive - in fact, I quite enjoyed having it be a bit of a challenge again - but it was that I quickly found across a bunch of game modes that people held Elite or Ultimate cards which just wrecked my male deck - notably in KotR.

In the end, I was kind of wanting out but unable to get out - and then my phone screen got smashed and I switched to a borrowed iPhone so 'lost' my game on Android.

I actually picked it back up again for a couple of days recently, as I'd just moved back to an Android phone, and found it weirdly impenetrable. I think just the volume of game modes now makes it difficult to see where to start. I tried out a few Wild and Ranked matches and came across the same problems I was having before, popped a KotR on and sure enough there's a few guys with a bunch of Ultimate/Elite cards that wrecked me, and that was pretty much me done.

I'd like to get going on it again, but I just don't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did before. Maybe I'll try it out again and dip a toe in in a couple of weeks when I've got some time on my hands.

Looks like the season 4 update is inbound >> http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/season-4-approaches/

I actually stopped playing this quite recently after reaching the newer Summerslam tier. The whole thing had become a little laborious, but the news of a much needed update has inspired me enough to at least give it another go..

I appreciate the offer, Eddie, but I'm not sure I'd fit. I don't always have time to do the team events (though I try to participate as much as possible) and sometimes simply can't devote the time required to max out charges in TBG. That's especially true when a new game falls on the weekend, as that's often my most busy time. Especially on PPV weekends, as I've got the LOP Radio shows to knock out. I always play and deliver as best I can, often leading the way for whatever team I'm on, but that's largely because the pressure isn't there to perform lights out every single time.

The new season looks interesting. Kinda frustrating, though, as I'm slowly closing in on SummerSlam '17 level and will find myself very suddenly three tiers back. Still, I look forward to seeing what all changes are made.

What zombie cards did everyone get? I unfortunately only managed to gather 2 and wound up with Zombie KO and Zombie Bray, both of which are pretty badass looking.

The good thing is that at that level you'll probably find things stay pretty much the same for you in the immediate change to the new tiers, Steve - as I said above, the Season 3 launch I found completely gummed up my game as I went in at the highest level possible but didn't want to pay to progress through the ranks. So I had long times between pulls, plus people who were coming in and buying high level (male) cards floating around and knocking me out far too often. Just became frustrating.

Agh, by memory, Jeff, Matt, Braun, Becky, Maryse, and Tyler were the zombies I got.

In reading the press release thingy for the upcoming new season, it specifically mentioned that the women will play a larger role. That's good news to me, as it's incredibly frustrating that I can gather a pretty fucking boss roster of male cards but always seem to have women on my team that are, like, 2-3 tiers below my ranking, simply because you so rarely get any decent female draws. Hell, the TBG rewards flat out specify that you'll get a male superstar, not even allowing for the random draw of a female.

Season 4 is officially here. First impressions?

I'm not sure how I feel about the new KOTR.

Yeah it's not too bad. I like the daily challenges. Gives you another reason to come back. I haven't played KOTR yet as I'm trying to pro my Becky SS17 card. And if I play KOTR I need to make sure I have the time to play and charge. I'm not one to start and leave it alone. I've just been playing the WAR game mode when it first started and now I'm in to the RTG grind for the next 3 days and that's all I'll play.

I really like the daily challenges, too.

My major complaint with KOTR is that it's now much shorter and you can be eliminated a mere 3-4 matches into the proceedings. I tended to use KOTR as an easy way to plug in my fresh cards that can be Pro'd, thus letting me max them out without having to play a jabillion matches with each of them. With that option now pretty much gone, it's going to take forever to Pro cards at full strength.

Plus, I don't think KOTR trains your cards anymore anyway. That's what one of my guys in the team chat said. I'll get confirmation though.

Edit: Confirmed, doesn't train your cards anymore. Which is fine by me, I never used KOTR for that. And personally think it's a cop out that people would put cards just in KOTR to train their cards and not even bother playing the game. Now they'll have to actually play the game properly and put in the effort. So I'm glad about that. I only play KOTR when I know I'll have the time to play constantly and keep recharging my cards. Need to balance my deck out better with some beast cards before I give this new KOTR mode a go.
    Last edited by Eddieg2005; 11-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Well I guess I'm a cop out artist who doesn't have time to grind like so many others seem to and was just trying to build my deck as best I could with the limited amount of time I have to play. Which means it'll take me a week or more to get a card fully juiced.

Nothing personal against you, Stevo. I just don't think it should have been used as a free ride to train cards. Think the only way you should have been allowed to train your cards easily were in team events where your team mates could train them for you when they use them in battle. It just defeated the purpose of KOTR. Most people seem to have a bigger problem with the fact they can't change their cards around in the new KOTR more so than they don't train your cards. That would annoy me as that could cost you the chance to win. The bigger problem so far with the game is that they have taken away the unlimited ads. You can watch about 40-50 and then none for 24 hours. People are already boycotting and refusing to play. It makes getting the RTG cards all but impossible. Get why they did that, but it makes single RTG events and now TRTG events all but impossible too.

I really dig the new Elimination Chamber game. The gameplay is pretty creative and forces you into a different sort of strategy than you use with the other modes.

I'm still having huge issues with KOTR, though. It corrected for awhile after one of the multitude of server maintenance things, at least for me, but then basically full on shut down after the last "fix". My rewards have been processing for about 4 days and they've removed the "fix" where you could just push the button over and over and eventually have it work. Now you just push it once and it goes away, which essentially means that my KOTR has been locked down for the better part of a week.

Kinda lame, obviously, but on the whole I think I dig most of the changes made for Season 4. Or will once they work out the bugs, at least.

The bugs is ridiculously frustrating. The maintenance errors are pissing me off. Seems to happen daily which is sad even though it doesn't. Happens every time there is an event on, like now with TRTG. Just annoying.

Agh I didn't like the EC game mode. Thought it was boring and too slow and it was really unbalanced as I was in beast tier with nothing but two pro SS17 divas as my top cards. So decided I only needed my 4 strongest divas for solo RTG so took out all my strong cards and am now playing EC with a deck full of uncommon cards and I use my support cards to boost all my cards and I'm winning 6-0 or 5-1 every game. Makes it a million times easier. Especially trying to grind away on points. And 12 picks a win is great for when you have TBG on and need to charge. Our whole team is charged with still 12 hours to go.

I'm refusing to play KOTR for a very long time. I'm not touching it with everyone still complaining about it. Not worth the risk.

I think that you and I, Eddie, represent fairly well the two predominant kinds of players of Supercard. You're really into the points and grinding and achieving the top spots or whatever. Meanwhile, I just like to play it as a random pastime and don't really sweat my level or how many points I'm earning and all that. I mean, I obviously care that I have a strong deck and all that, but that's moreso because I dig playing as opposed to just wanting to attain a high level of badassery or something.

I really like EC for the reasons you seem to dislike it. It does take a bit longer and I like the strategy involved with having a random deck. I'm not looking to make it easier, really, I'm looking to get the win based on out thinking my opponent and using the cards I've got correctly and all that. I never do that thing where I sub in common or uncommon or whatever lower level cards just so I can game the system. That actually bugs the hell out of me when I run across players like that.

Both ways of playing seem to be working for us, which is cool. Despite some of the issues, I can easily say that as a whole, Supercard is one of the better mobile games I've ever played.