Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Supercard mobile game

WWE Supercard mobile game

This game guys.. so addictive.

Back to playing. Fuck Eva Marie being a better base card than basically any diva.

I started it up last night as I tried to go to sleep. Kept me up for at least an extra 60 minutes too many.

It's the bane of my life...

But I am too OCD to stop until I have everything! Fortunately I have an 8 year old (who doesn't even like wrestling) to play for me at times!.

This shit is going to keep me up all night. I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    It's the bane of my life...

But I am too OCD to stop until I have everything! Fortunately I have an 8 year old (who doesn't even like wrestling) to play for me at times!.
    What is great about this game is, your fandom can get in the way of a better card. I don't care if a super rare, best card ever of say Sheamus falls in my lap, I'm feeding him to Heath Slater as soon as I can.

I hope the game can put everyone imaginable in the game. Need that Ludvig Borga card. You just know a Sting card will show up too.

"J. Mart" in case there's ever a chance you come across me there. Too bad you can't play against specific friends, yet.

They might have a big hit on their hands here if they can add wrestlers and modes to this.

EDIT: Yeah an LOP KOTR would be great. If you see someone with an Otunga avatar, assume it's either me or Otunga!

Reality Champ
    Someone explain this to me so I know whether it's worth my time.

its not worth your time lol. Just a fun stats based card game that is quite addictive. You start with a deck, and go in with like a Stable of five cards and then play them against people. You win, you get more cards. You can train your guys to level up a bit. Things like that.

The only reason I love it is because its wrestling related and it could be possible to have some really cool cards in the game as it gets updated.
    Last edited by Lazyking; 08-20-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Reality Champ
    That sounds like it could be worth my time. I'm a little confused though. It's based on cards, but you can train your guys?

I mean that your player cards can be fed to help improve your stats on the card. Every time you play, you get cards but they're not all going to be good so you "train" your guys by feeding them lesser cards.

It helps make the card you want reach its max potential.

Plus you can combine duplicates of the same wrestler to make a pro card for a quick boost. It's not overwhelming though.
    Last edited by Lazyking; 08-20-2014 at 07:33 PM.

My team reads as this:

SR PRO Andre the Giant
    SR Roman Reigns
    SR Dolph Ziggler
    R PRO Dean Ambrose
    R Eva Marie

Have a couple of Super Rare and Rare cards too (Sheamus, Rock, Austin, AJ, PRO Kane, Big E)

My exhibition team & main KotR squad is:

SR Pro RVD (champ, near max lvl)
    SR Ryback (max lvl)
    SR Vince McMahon
    SR Alberto Del Rio
    R Pro AJ Lee (max lvl)

My KotR B-Squad:

SR Goldust
    R Christian
    R Pro Justin Gabriel (1st rare)
    R Jericho
    R Pro Natalya

Some how I always manage to have the King of the Ring matches late night/early morning while I'm asleep.

I keep no extra cards, unless it's Super Rare. Just feeding all cards to RVD.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    I'm addicted to the game as well, the only thing is I can't get a good diva card. I'm still stuck with Rare Eva Marie that's already leveled out, I lose divas matches 80% of the time. For pro cards, I found something that could be interesting, to get the full potential, train both cards to the max level before combining. I did this with 2 andre the giant cards, and my stats are in the 300 level for a Super Rare card. I've got Mark Henry as well that I'm training to get to full, he's already broken 300 in toughness (Super rare also). I've got 2 Brock Lesnars which are next. I love the game, just wish I could get a divas card. I won 2 KOTR in a Row, but lost the last one, I'm training up a bit more before my next try.

Goldberg Rules!
    I have zero idea what's going on in this game. Just DLed it tonight. Gamertag, or whatever, is TakeoverTKO.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    It's 1:38 AM, I'm dead tired, but I don't want to stop playing the game! It doesn't help I finally got an Ultra Rare (The Miz). I want that diva card. Also I hate the paying players, getting epic cards while only having 50 or so matches.

I've played about 200 matches on it so far, and the best card I've got is a Super Rare Andre The Giant.

How are you guys getting more than one SR or even Ultra Rares?

Also, divas suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
    I've played about 200 matches on it so far, and the best card I've got is a Super Rare Andre

How are you guys getting more than one SR or even Ultra Rares?
    I am at 610w 111l, so keep playing and you will get better cards.

My team is decent,,, SR Andre, R HHH, SR Tyson Kidd, R HBK, Epic Natalya

SR Pro:
    Andre, Batista, Big Show, ADR
    Rare Pro:
    AJ

Pen, our teams are very similar. I have the same as you, except my SR Andre isn't Pro and I have Eddie Guerrero instead of Big Show.

I got a SR within 10 games of my last comment, only to see it was a SR Ladder. Helpful, but not exactly what I envisioned. Luckily since then, I've had SR's of Batista, Vinnie Mac, ADR and Eddie.

I now have SR Pro Andre and Mr. McMahon plus Super Rare Ziggler/Sheamus/Reigns. I just need a better diva...

I bought some credits, so I now have Epic RVD
    And then thru exhibition I found Ultra Rare Jake Roberts

I just noticed that I haven't seen anything with Bret Hart. Seems like after seeing Hulk, Andre, HBK, Taker, Cena, Warrior... Bret should be there

2 questions.. Did anyone else experience network issues last night?? and, Do ya'll pick your cards right after the exhibition matches or stock pile them? What I like to do is grind it out in exhibition for like an hour then make all my picks after that hour its usually between 60-80 picks on avg..

Anyway I'm on super rare ++ level but I havent drawn a super rare in a while..

My team is:

SR Batista lvl 19
    SR Swagger lvl 18
    Perfect Pro Rare Bray Wyatt lvl 20
    Perfect Pro Super Rare Del Rio lvl 16
    Perfect Pro Super Rare Nikki Bella lvl 13
    (Thats my starting lineup) (Oh and by Perfect Pro I mean leveled the cards to max before making them pro, therefore giving them the highest stats possible for their pro card)

My exhibition record is 547-64
    I'm currently in my third KOTR, I won one and made the semi finals in the other one. I might win this one also idk.

This game is awesome, I'd like to see a couple changes though:
    Live Play in KOTR
    and
    Ability to add friends and play against them or have a friends only KOTR

I was addicted, so I didn't play for all of Monday. I couldn't answer #1

I make my picks immediately. The screen pops up, I will choose my cards, and then once I am full with all 100 cards, I'll combine form of the common ones, and start leveling up my main cards. I have enough SRs that I am using my rares to train them.

I haven't made any "perfect pros" yet, though I have avoided combining them too early. I usually wait for them to reach their halfway point. The reason is that by the time they would be perfect pros, I seem to have found better cards to use instead. Example, that SR Pro ADR is no longer in my line up because my Epic RVD at level 0 has a higher rating. I'll still continue to build ADR up for when I next enter a KotR, but there would have been no point for me waiting for those 2 original SR cards to reach their top level to combine. It's in my top 10, but maybe not for long.

It seems like most people have either a SR Batista, ADR or Andre, making me think they're not super rare at all!

Reality Champ
    I dowloaded the app this morning. I'm completely hooked. Damn all of you for not warning me properly.

Goldberg Rules!
    Eh, I'm deleting it. I'm not finding it fun.

Serious. No troll.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    Alright. So I reached Epic level,

My starting lineup:
    Edge, epic, fully trained
    Shawn Michaels, ultra rare, fully trained
    Andre the giant, super rare pro, fully trained
    Mark Henry, super rare pro, fully trained
    AJ Lee, Ultra rare pro, fully trained

2835 wins, 615 losses

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    Thread has gone dead all of a sudden, guess I'm amongst the last to still play. I have recached Epic++. I have John Cena, Erick Rowan, Edge, Razor Ramon, Bray Wyatt and RVD Epic level. Finally today I got a second Big Show Ultrarare card, so I was able to make a Pro Ultrarare Big Show.

Current reccord is 4886 wins, 1185 losses.

jesus 6k games lol,,

I still play, but without the time to do a King Of The Ring recently, my rack hasn't changed.

I like playing but haven't done so in awhile simply because my connection drops on the game frequently.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe View Post
    jesus 6k games lol,,
    Lol yeah I know, at least I've spent 0$ on this game, I see guys on my level with like 200 games played, that means they must have dropped a lot of dough to get legendary and epic cards.

PEN, KOTR is the most important part. Even if you finish dead last, you'll still get a card. I start a KOTR the minute I finish one. I got Natalya Epic level from the one I finished last night, I've gotten about 70% of my deck from KOTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
    I like playing but haven't done so in awhile simply because my connection drops on the game frequently.
    Weird, I had the same issue. I thought it was my wifi at home, but maybe it's the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamy Ray Vaughn View Post
    PEN, KOTR is the most important part. Even if you finish dead last, you'll still get a card. I start a KOTR the minute I finish one. I got Natalya Epic level from the one I finished last night, I've gotten about 70% of my deck from KOTR.
    I know it's important, but I was semi finals, and the winner in the 2 I entered. I can't just do it for the hell of it. I need to get the best I can. If I can't devote a checkup on my roster once an hour, it's not worth it for me. Besides, I'm enjoying what I am doing now. Maybe on the weekend I'll start one up, but I have no complaints.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
    KOTR are too long that's for sure, it takes about 3 days to get through one. I haven't won one in a while, I made it to the semi about 2 tourneys back but I mostly lose in the quarter finals. At least when ur on Epic Level, just qualifying gets you an Epic card.

Any thoughts on the Ladder and People's Champion changes?

The ladders prizes are lame I fed my UR cena and sr pro page to others for training..

The people's champion thing is awesome.. I'm currently at 2398 just trying to stay below 2500 to get the two epic Brock's and the epic manager

Reality Champ
    What is the People's Champion?

I hit 9k something on People's Champ (essentially exhibition mode getting points for either Lesnar or Cena and getting prizes at the end depending on your ranking) and got 2 UR Lesnars which will help me. Ladder was great with the backlog I got at first, but having just got a UR Cena for 4k games, it's a long long way to the next reward.